Second Night of Christmas
42 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Of course preparations are due, just because y'all believe I don't put presents under your tree doesn't mean you don't get a gift on Christmas from dear old me.

Ol heck, this'll be the last time in a while that I'll have the north pole anchored in this dimension so let's go out with a bang! What do ya say List?

[Destroy the planet?] No no, I definitely have to catch you up on the lingo or else I'll be sure to cause a misunderstanding sooner than later. 

I want you to compile a list of all those who are nice and grant their deepest desire in the form of a gift, no funny business now. Also let's put a restriction here and there that binds them to their karmic affiliation, don't want anybody getting any funny ideas.

I'm also all about being fair so for those who are naughty I want you to set up a reserve gift for if they ever decide they want to be nice, Ho ho ho.

This is the least I can do, with how long I've been on this planet I see it as home. I have come to understand why that guy loves this race, imperfections and all. 'Start it, List'

[Commencing sub routine.. The Final Gift]

[5..4..3..2..1.. sub routine initiated]

I cast my gaze out onto the world taking in its whole as being after being are bombarded with prompts from floating screens. *Tok tok tok* 'I knew that guy'd show up but not this quick.'

I wove my hand and opened the North Pole as a being of light approached, he cast a silent gaze at me and held it for a few seconds before he spoke "You're leaving?" 'Nothing gets past this guy' 

"Off to do better things, now I know you're mad at me but hear me ou-" 

"It's okay" he spoke in a solemn tone '??? Earth to Santa here what did he just say' "Earth is ready to truly be a Prime" he said and I just started at him dumbfounded

"Who are you and what have you done with the big man upstairs?" I questioned and he chuckled? 'Isn't this guy all about rules?' "I've observed them long enough, it is time for them to grow." 

And just like that he's gone, I can't say I'm not happy about this outcome because I was truly looking forward to owing him a favor or two. 

[sub routine completed]

Would you look at that, more colorful already. The infectious joy surging through the world put a smile on my face, I cut off my gaze and continued preparations.

Materializing on candy cane runway the reindeer were properly saddled, Gift sack secured, Dimensional anchor lifted. Now all that's left is haul the Mrs. into the passenger seat of my sleigh and we're ready to go.

Walking into the Gingerbread Manor I could hear the elves scurrying around preparing for departure and called out to my dearest "Darling its time to go" a shout came down directly into my ear "don't rush me Nicholas."

*tit tit tit* here she comes, my dearest one, still as beautiful as the first time I gazed upon her complexion. "take that big goofy smile off your face and get to the sleigh" she said as I smiled and led the way out.

I ran around to the passenger side of my sleigh and opened the little door for her as she got in and strapped up, seeing that everything was perfect I called out to my path clearer Rudolph "are we ready for take off?" 

"Yes sir." Came a slightly immature sounding voice that teemed with confidence. "Honey" Mrs. Claus called out and I looked directly at her "Can we fly over this earth one last time?" 

I could see the emotions in her eyes and immediately responded "Of course, Love" 'I haven't done this in a while' "YAH" I yelled out and my reindeer took to the sky as I used my power to make our departure a focal point for the whole entire world.

-

Every human on Earth Prime cast their gazes at the sky as snowflakes began to fall and the sound of jingle bells resounded, children and adults all over the world began to see reindeer overhead and a sleigh carrying two individuals.

"Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas everybody" seeing such a fantastical sight froze everybody due to shock and like that, as fast as they came they left. Leaving behind a trail of snowflakes that covered the world. 

0