Chapter Two- Class
253 7 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time: Unknown

Location: Unknown

Rubi groaned. Her whole body was screaming in agony, and a constant ringing was spreading through her head. What on earth was going on? She slowly opened her eyes, hissing at the bright light seeping through her fingers. She dropped her hand down after fully opening her eyes. She winced at the sharp object her hand landed on, and looked down to see what it was. It was sharp piece of a broken twig. Rubi rubbed her hand on her thigh then stood up. She took one more look around her surroundings, her right hand inching towards her face to fix her glasses. A look of utter confusion sprawled across her face. Where on earth were her glasses?

{Clear Vision Mode enabled}

The young girl screeched as the voice boomed inside her head, followed by a large mint green holographic screen showcased before her. Here she stood. In the middle of a random forest, with dawn's morning light barely seeping through, with a female android voice speaking in her head. This was all too much for the raven hair girl. She had read so many books on her situation, but they all shared one common theme. They were all fictional. She crouched down, letting the tears of fear finally drop down from her face. This is what she got. Whatever Kenzie used to curse her did the trick.

"I don't think my world is that bad. You'll get used to it in no time?" Rubi cried harder, standing up straight and finally looking at the cat girl, who had been standing there the whole time.

"That's easy for you to say, fucking weirdo. I'm not made for this life. Out of all the people, why was I summoned?!" She exclaimed the last part, pointing a finger at the girl before her. The cat girl laughed, placing her hand over her mouth as she did so.

"Don't ask me either, silly. My guild master asked to summon someone, and I chose you. You really don't have much going for you in that world anyway." Rubi stopped crying, and stared at the girl with a blank expression. She sniffled a bit.

"Isn't that a little harsh?" She questioned, genuinely upset. "I'm still young. I have plenty of time to find my purpose in life. Time you stole from me!" She went back to crying again.

{Energy Decrease}

The android was back again, as was the holographic screen. It showcased a see-through barrel with a lightning mark on it. The barrel's liquid went down, indicating the decrease in energy. This was definitely like a video game. She reached forward to tap the screen and swiped. She was at level one with 1500 XP. She needed an additional 500 to be level two. What the? Only a thousand XP per level. That seemed easy enough. Or so she thought. The look on the cat girl's face was telling her otherwise. She wondered if her she would be able to see the girl's level and personal details. As if she was reading her mind. The girl in all white laughed.

"Natives of this world don't have levels or need XPs to grow stronger. Those are given to summons, to kind of restrict them in a way." That did not make any sense to Rubi, but neither did her entire situation. She was going to let this go, and not question the cat girl any further.

"My name is Cordelia, and this is Ather. Your new world and home for the time being." She pushed her back, the light gave it a lavender hue. Rubi acknowledged it, bringing her hand out for Cordelia to shake. Which the cat girl did.

"Well, should we start heading to this so-called guild you've been speaking about." Rubi said, her eyebrows lifting in anticipation.

'Yeah we should." Cordelia took a step forward, her white heeled boot breaking the twigs in her path. She grabbed Rubi by the shoulder with her left hand, and did a hand gesture with her left hand. A cloud of mist started forming then a small, book sized mirror appeared. "However, before we go. I think you need to see what you look like." Rubi took the mirror confused. She flipped the object and audibly gasped at what stared back at her. Finally, a positive thing was happening. Her eyes were sharp paired with long lashes and red eyes. Her hair was pinkish orange and extremely long. Her skin was a tad bit tanner with a rosiness spreading around her cheeks. She looked much better.

"I look fucking hot." She spoke, mesmerised by her own appearance. She handed the mirror back to Cordelia with a more lighthearted smile on her face.

"Let's go." Cordelia tapped her shoulder, and both of them disappeared.

_________________________

Location: Black Bandits Guild- Cyane City

Rubi stood there in awe at the massive castle before her. This was their guild.

"This place is amazing." She was practically glowing with how in awe she was. Cordelia shook her head before turning the young girl's head to the side. A small building, big enough to be your local cafe stared right back at her. This was comedic at best.

"That's the Defenders guild home. The Black Bandits reside here." She dragged the girl towards the smaller guild home. "You'll learn to love it and be humble." Rubi groaned, dragging her arm back and walking side by side with the cat girl. They stood in front of the black and gold door. Rubi took a deep breath. This was her new home for the time being. She thought back to her family and what their reaction might be. Was her mother worried sick? Was the school talking about? So many unanswered questions.

She rubbed her hands over her skirt, and took the initiative to open the door. It was dark. The ominous ambience filling the air did not help quench Rubi's nerves. It only amplified it.

"Is this how you lot..." Before she could finish her sentence, a popping noise went off and the lights went back on.

"WELCOME TO THE BLACK BANDITS!" The entire guild roared. Cordelia pushed the surprised girl forward. She was lying if she said, she was tearing up a bit. Not from the welcome, but the heart attack she almost suffered from the surprise. A large man wearing a black fur coat, tightly fitted leather trousers, a black compression shirt, and large combat boots walked up to her. His short blonde hair matched well with his greenish blue eyes. His pale face had two large scars going across from cheek to cheek, and one going down across his left eye. He grabbed the girl before, and pulled her into a tight bear hug.

"Welcome to the guild, kid. I'm the guild's master, Zion. We're happy to have you here." The statement was followed by a hearty laughter at the end. Rubi tapped the man in the back, chuckling a little herself. "Before we can commence the celebrations, however, we need to migrate you into a class."

{Class Migration- Summons are integrated into a class based on their mana and spirit reading. The classes are: Elves, knights, mages, bandits, druids, fairies, angels, and demons. The last two are extremely hard to get. Only 0.01 percent of summons have migrated to those classes in the last one thousand years.}

The holographic screened appeared again, as the female android voice explained.

"Beat me to it." The guild master laughed out loud. Everyone circled round Rubi as she was handed a misty chromatic orb. Well here goes nothing. She placed her hand on top of, and a bright light engulfed the guild, before subsiding. Everyone stared at her in shock.

This had to be some sort of fucking joke.

It was beyond cliche.

{You have been migrated to demon class}

9