The request ;)
37 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

KENMA POV

Where am I? There is a lot of fog everywhere....wait what the fuck? I could have sworn it was sunny just a few moments ago...? I look out into the fog. There is a faint shadow in the distance, but whoever it as was indistinguishable. The mystery figure in the distance was tall, and had a built sort of outline. The shadow started to walk towards me, wait, SHIT IT STARTED TO WALK TOWARDS ME! I cant move, what the hell? whats going on? why me???

As the figure got closer I realized i recognize it. "Kuroo? i-is that you?"  I mostly whisper into the fog, stuttering. I got no response. "What are you doing here?" I ask, a little louder this time. Kuroo came right in front of me, and looked down at me. "Wake up Kenma" he said, caressing my cheek. A smile grew on his face, but not the smile I was used too, it was unsettling. Wake up? What the hell does he mean? "Wake up Kenma" he repeated, and he bean saying it more and more, and it really freaked me out.

"Kenma-Kenma? You in there???" I woke up in Kuroos lap, him patting my face and gently shaking me. "PHEW! I thought you were never gonna wake up again!" Kuroo said, putting on a pouty face. "Im fine dont worry, stop being so dramatic." I reply, lifting myself from his lap. We were in my apartment on my yellow couch. there was a small kitchen to the right and a balcony to our left, what looked like mario cart was on the TV, and both of the bedroom doors were somewhere else. (that was a shitty explaination, but just imagine a random apartment 💀) 

I heard a 'Ping!' from Kuroos phone. He grabbed his phone and looked at the notification. "Oh shit I gotta go sorry! I have to go over to Bokitos house! him and Aakashi invited me to dinner" he said, jumping up off the couch. "ok" I replied. I am sort of used to kuroo have to leave for places by now, and he cant really cancel because our relationship is kept secret, but its fine I dont really care all that much.

  10:45 PM

its been about 2 hours since kuroo left, and to be honest, it gets really lonely here at night during the week...I miss him a lot.

'ping!'

I got a notification on my phone? who could it be? I go over and check my phone. It reads:

"4 Messages from - 801 664 2875 - Hello! you said you were open to any roommates right? Because I really need somewhere to stay! can I stay there as your roommate?"

"sure I dont mind. The address is *******"  I reply.

We talked for a while and I learned that her name is Akari Osamu. She said she would be coming to live here on friday, which is 8 days from now. I facelooked her (facetime) and I saw that she had jet black hair, deep brown eyes, paper white skin, rosy cheeks, and a pretty- uhm well- revealing outfit. I guess it will be fun to have some other people around besides kuroo, although I dont really like people..God damn it make up your mind kenma!!! 

AKARI POV

finally managed to get my very own place! Well not really my own but im getting a roomate! I also heard he is really rich, like dirt money rich, AND he is a CEO of his own company! I have to get my hands on some of that money! My poor ass will be saved if i can get some! I bet i can seduce him to give me some money, with my sexy body! ;)

END OF CHAPTER

sorry that this chapter was so short- This is my first ever hardcore fanfiction online, and im not very good at writing! please try to enjoy tho:)  I dont see much, if any, kuroken stuff on here, so i wanted to be the first! well anyway, have a good day! (Also sorry for any spelling mistakes)

-Xavier A.K.A The Author

P.S. The next chapter will probably be a while so bear with me </3

 

 

 
Doyou want any NSFW/smut anytime soon in new chapters?
  • YES Votes: 2 66.7%
  • NO Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DEPENDS Votes: 1 33.3%
  • MAYBE Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WHATS THAT Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 3
2