Ch.1 Explanation
514 2 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So I’ve noticed that some people are confused about what happened in Chapter 1 so I’m going to explain it. Slight spoilers for Rwby Vol 9 so I’ll try to be vague on details.

In volume 9 they introduced ascension and from what I could understand it’s giving up your identity and becoming someone else. 

In the show, they show a character in a dark area surrounded by weapons that represent people they could become.

Jess mysteriously is able to fall into that dark area while she was asleep where the metal woman (blacksmith) appears holding Weiss’s weapon and giving it to the unconscious Jess transforming her into Weiss.

The question is if it's supposed to make you become someone else how can Jess keep her memories? Well since Jess is from another universe she was able to become Weiss while still keeping her memories as well as amplifying Weiss’s aura.

Since Jess’s soul is added to Weiss’s it will change her semblance a bit (not too much where it’s a different ability) making her able to do things Weiss normally couldn’t do which could be used as a reason to explain the future abilities I want to give Weiss to help her out.

Hope this helps those who got confused about what happened and leave any other questions you might have in the comments see you Thursday byeee -(*^*)-

***

I’ve started love interest polls on other platforms and this site has one so if you want to vote for a potential 2nd love interest since Ruby Rose is already one go to New Beginnings the poll is at the bottom 

23