The World
53 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Soon Zhihui's group arrived at the sect and proceeded to get out of the carriage and head toward one of the parks inside the sect campus. Zhihui liked cultivating in the park due to a large number of elements in it, as her cultivation technique increased in speed the more elements there were around her.

But in the past few weeks, her skills had not increased as much as she wanted. She did not care much about her cultivation rank, as it seemed like her’s, and Mors' cultivation ranks are linked. The two of them almost always rank up on the same day or at the same time. She was also worried about her stats compared to Mors, but she could easily buy stats to catch up to him.

Soon the party arrived at one of the parks within the sect. In front of them lay a beautiful sanctuary for natural life. Green fields of grass, small streams connecting little ponds, and medium-sized trees were spread all across the area. There were other people in this park as well: cultivator couples on dates, people training in peace, some were simply cultivating, and others were just enjoying the tranquil park atmosphere.

Zhihui could not help but smile as she walked towards an empty tree, wanting to use it as her spot to cultivate.

'Me and Mors should go on a date, we have just been training here for the past 2 weeks. It might also serve as a good excuse to do some scouting of the city.'

Zhihui thought to herself as she reached her desired spot. She sits down, her back facing the tree as she slowly closes her eyes. Her two servants stand a bit of a distance away, just far enough to not disturb their lady. But close enough that they can still rush forward to their jobs if necessary.

As Zhihui closed her eyes she started to meditate, and the elements started to gather in her chest. Water, Wind, Earth, and Fire started to enter her second dantian through her chest, and the elements slowly enrich her Sea of QI. In her time cultivating with this technique, she has never found a place that has all of the Four Heavenly Elements.

She could only wonder what kind of mythical place could hold all Four Heavenly Elements. If she could find such a place the rank of her skills would increase by quite a bit. As she slowly gathered more of the elements into her second dantian, she noticed that the Fire QI exited her dantian and spread throughout her body.

The Fire Qi had begun rejuvenating the fire of her body's cells and making new fires from dead cells, creating new life. Ever since she had upgraded her fire skill, the Fire element became one with her body. She wondered what effects the other elements would have on her body. 'I should probably read more of the records left behind by the Past Wisdom' Zhihui thinks.

The Past Wisdom left countless notes and books behind. To gain access to her inheritance Zhihui needed to solve a series of complex puzzles and riddles. She continued to gather the QI and elements around her as her mind continues to wander.

'if Fire is Life, what do the other three elements represent?'

She asks herself, contemplating what the other elements could represent. The common mythos on how this world came to be is that it was built on the back of a dead Celestial Dragon. But Zhihui could not fully believe that she had seen dragons in her past life in the Chaos Continent, and they were not close to being big enough to house a whole world on their dead bodies.

But there must be a reason why the Draconic Lore spreads that specific mythos, maybe there is some truth behind it after all? They might not be living in the body of a dead Celestial Dragon, but in the body of something else entirely.

[The 'World' watches on]

The Wind must represent the last breath, the Wind represents the changing of ways. Creating new ideas and tearing down old ones. The Wind pushes forward but it also pushes back. It innovates and it stagnates, the Wind is the last

"Thought"

[The 'World' smiles]

Zhihui stood up as she felt eyes watching her, her body covered in a cold sweat. Her eyes shined with a glimmer of light as her servants rush towards her, worried that something had happened. The notifications of the system rang in her ears.

[Cutting Winds(Heaven) Rank 7->9]

[Spirit Water(Heaven) Rank 5->6]

[Earth Shattering(Heaven) Rank 4->5]

[Warrior Rank 4->5]

As Zhihui looks at the notifications she slowly turns to her servants as she spoke to ease their wariness.

"Don't worry about me, I just ranked up. That is all."

As she spoke her two servants could not help but be surprised, their lady was growing at neck-breaking speeds. If they don't train even harder then they would be left behind by their lady. But they were happy nonetheless that their lady had grown so much.

"Congratulations my lady"

'Congratulations sister.'

'Congratulations my dear daughter.'

Both spoke their true feelings deep down in their heart and in the corner of their minds. Zhihui smiles at them as she nods her head.

"We should go ahead and get something to eat, it appears I spent quite some time cultivating."

She said to her two servants as she noticed the position of the sun. The two of them nod at their lady’s command, and they started to walk toward the sect's main entrance. As they arrive at the main entrance they notice a carriage with heavily armed and strong guards escorting a carriage.

The carriage had a moon split in two painted on the doors. All of them knew who that carriage belonged to, that symbol could only belong to someone of the Moon Splitter sect. The question was what is such a sect doing here? Seeing how well protected it is, just who is visiting their sect?

From the carriage ride, a pair of jealous eyes peek out of the window. The owner of these eyes could not help but think

'I would have everything you have you bastard'

Yao Song has arrived with his mother, for today's topic concerned nothing less than his marriage to heir of the Wu clan, Wu Xinyan.

[ Name: Wu Zhihui

Cultivation: Warrior Rank 5

Stats:

Mind: 100

Body: 100

Soul: 100

Wisdom Elements: 100

Blood Line: Scholar(Emperor)

Legacy: Ever knowing Wisdom Speaker

Martial Arts:

[The First Flame(Primordial) Rank 2]

[Wisdom Judgment(Primordial) Rank 1]

[Spirit Water(Heaven) Rank 6]

[Earth Shattering(Heaven) Rank 5]

[Cutting Winds(Heaven) Rank 9]

[Splitting Lighting(Heaven) Rank 2]

[Dead Blood(Heaven) Rank 1]

[Refine Metal(Heaven) Rank 2]

[Start Gravity(Heaven) Rank 1]

[Elemental Eater(Primordial) Rank 5]

Talents:

[Breaker of Fate] [Loves by the Elements] [Elemental's Veins] [Refined Mind][Wisdom's Insight]

Fate Points: 14,242]

 

4