Learning a Sky Stage Skill
58 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mors walks around the training ground. His eyes looked at the cultivators that lay on the floor. As they try their hardest to move their bodies against the strength of his summons. It has been one 1 day since he and Zhihui went on a date(2 days since Huan and Ru's Date), well less a date and more of a recon mission around the city.

They found countless places where murder could happen. From dark alleyways and places away from the main streets. The murders can happen anywhere in the huge capital city. Because of how big the task at hand is, they did some testing with his summons. Trying to see if the summons could follow more complex missions.

But as Mors expected, the summons could not follow the complex mission that is to follow someone, protect them, and be stealthy. These are all things the summon can do individually but not at the same time. Mors could not help but sigh as he remembers the results they got.

At least he succeeded in making buffing food, he has experimented with some of the plants that have grown in his garden and recorded his findings. He did feel the more he uses his Qi for these mundane things like farming and brewing tea. His control over Qi gets better.

Only the flowers he has planet gave back any result when it comes to buff foods. The other plants he has grown did not give buff. The conclusion is that only crops, fruits, and flowers might be the only things that when cultivated with Qi can give buffs.

The other two plants he has been able to get buff out were Shi Flower and Green Lotus Flower. The Shi Flower made his physical body stronger. While the Green Lotus gave him a speed and mental boost. But as Mors walks around the training grounds, he thinks over the rumors floating around. It seems like Xinyan might be getting married to someone from the Yao clan.

The only reason he knew about this is that Zhihui will not stop talking about it. Talking about what her cousin is planning and so on. He understood where she is coming from, as he too is curious as to why the talk of marriage is happening now. Mors thinks as he stops in front of his most promising student.

A young man goes by the name of Wu Wong. Who was very close to learning the skill, the other cultivators were also close, and the moment they all learn this skill he would use his newfound points to increase his strength. Maybe there is some talent out there that can make him better.

----Wu Wong-----

A large shadow is cast over Wu Wong, even without opening his eyes, he knew who was standing over him. It should be no one other than Mors. But he pays no mind to it, he felt that he was very close to knowing how to push his body past its mortal limit. He was close to achieving [Mind over Body].

He channels his QI around his body. He focuses all of his will, spirit, and soul on moving the muscles of his body. Against the strength of Mors summon, his muscles scream out in pain and sweat covers his body. It felt like he is commanding his body to do the impossible.

A boundless amount of strength enters his body, his body moves somewhat. He is pushing back against Mor's summon. His Qi enters his brain at fast speeds, slowly unlocking a new part of it as he screams his heart out. His eyes open as he pushes his body past its limit. His mind now was above his body. His mind, his soul, and his spirit now had complete control over his body as the felt like glass broke in his mind.

His vision went weird as he found himself above every else. Their eyes focused on him, they even had to stop their training as Wong felt Mor's rough and strong hand grab his left shoulder. Mors spoke in a happy tone as their eyes lock.

"Well done Wong, you have achieved [Mind over Body]. With this new ability, you should be able to move beyond your limits. Do you wish to test it out?"

"Ah…Did I really learn a Sky stage skill?!"

"Yes, you did, do you wish to test it out?"

"Hahah~ I can't believe I learn a Sky Stage skill!"

But Wong shuts up as he felt Mor's strength pressing against his shoulder.

"Test your skill out on me"

"What!? Why!?"

"I just want you to show everyone the fruits of your labor"

Wong with widened eyes nodded his head, that made sense. As Mors stops his summons and told the other cultivators to take some steps back. The cultivators all form a circle around the pair. Mor's arm with no weapon spoke to Wong.

"Alright, come at me with everything you got"

"Are you sure you don't need a weapon?"

"You won't damage me, so worry not"

"oh ok.."

Wong said as he gets into battle position, he channels his Qi around his body as he rushed toward Mors. But it felt weird, he felt faster even though he has not done physical training for a while. The change of speed from what he was expecting made him confused and dizzy. Spinning around in the air before landing on his back with his face facing the sky.

"I see..you are not used to your new body strength. I recommend you will your body back to its normal self and slowly increase your speed"

Wong did as he was told, standing up and doing some small laps while slowly getting used to his new speed. Going from his old speed and slowly increasing it to his new speed. As he got a hand at it, he rushes against Mors once again.  As he gets closer to Mors, he channels the wind behind his fist.

Wong's fist, which is now faster and stronger flew towards Mor's chest. But to his surprise, Mors easily caught the fist and with pure muscle strength alone pick Wong up. Throwing Wong over his own shoulder, making him land on his back. Feeling some pain as his back collides with the hard ground of the training grounds.

"Good, good, but this skill does not only increase your body capabilities. But also allows you to do things once impossible. Try again"

Wong continue to throw himself against Mor's body, and every time his attacks were easily turned back against him. But with each failure, he gains a new understanding of this new skill. But even with a better understanding, he could not hold a candle to the mountain that is Mors. As he lays on the ground, existed, dirty, and with a smile on his face as Mors spoke to the wide eye cultivators.

"This will be all for today, you all know have seen the power of this simple skill. This is why I told you no matter what path you are walking, this skill will come in helpful for you. See you all tomorrow."

Mors stops as his eyes land on the defeated Wong, a soft smile on his face.

"You have completed the training; you don't have to come anymore. But if you want more pointers you are free to come"

The tired Wong cups up his fist as he shows respect to the strong cultivator senior that is Mors.

"Yes senior!"

4 days into the murders start

 

5