Chapter 1 – Questions
1.1k 9 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3rd person Pov

In the endless expanse of space there is a tiny wisp of light floating, slowly drifting forward. If someone did not look carefully they will not realize that this wisp is a transparent silhouette of a person and would mistake that wisp of light as just another star in the infinite cosmos. The wisp gained and lost it luminosity as if it was fading in and out of existence and this sequence of fading in and out lasted for few minutes until it started fading out as it was fading out for good this time. When the wisp barely had any light left, two streaks of light zoomed towards the wisp surrounding it with warm and cold aura’s as to give life back into the fading wisp.

The two lights, one in gold Orange color radiating warmth the other a silver light-blue color radiating comforting coldness. Soon these two colors took the shape of well-endowed women that any man and woman would lose their sanity over. These mysterious pair gently held the wisp and looked into its face- his face.  Yes, the wisp that that was floating in the empty space was the soul of a young Man.

The gold Orange colored woman gently caressed the cheeks of the boy and said to him in a soft voice that was soothing to any mortal.

“I’m glad… we found you just in time…if we were any late ...even with our Omnipotence we wouldn’t be able to save you”

At the end of her sentence her voice cracked from sadness. The silver light blue colored woman gently hugged the back of the silhouette and said to him.

“it is not your time yet…. especially after what you have done for us and…. for the Omniverses. Your story shall not end today nor here……”

Her words sounded strong and determined. The silver light blue colored woman looked towards the gold Orange colored woman and said to her.

“Sister let’s go back… his soul has stabilized enough to move him. We can create a new body for him back in our dimension, we can also safely insert her shard into him there as well.”

“yes… lets go back home.”

The two women left with the soul with a burst of light returning the empty space to its everlasting silence.

 

1st person Pov

“ugghh…. My head… feels like it about to be split in half ugghh... *Huff*… *huff*. “

“…Where am I?......I’m sure I died… ugghh fuck my head”

I clutched my head in deep pain and laid back down on the bed. After some time has passed and the pain lessened enough I looked around my surrounding. ‘Seems like I’m in someone’s room… looks familiar though……ahhh it’s her room…’

My surroundings are completely white as usual, as in everything in this room is white. From the flooring to the walls and the ceiling. Even the furniture is white, the table she would calming drink tea at while reading or watching over the worlds to the wardrobe where she kept her clothing’s at even though she doesn’t need it. The only thing that wasn’t white was the black curtains and a single photo frame. After getting a good look at the room I decided to check the status of my body.

I look down and touched my chest where a gaping hole should have been, my left hand that should have been missing as well. I seem to be wearing the same clothing I used to wear for casual. A black long sleeved shirt with black pants. ...sigh….

‘How am I even alive…I should be dead…. beyond any saving…… damn it... this is confusing’

Seems like my headache is receding now, I need to check outside, I think I have an idea of who saved me. They can help clear my questions. After getting my thoughts straight I tried getting off the bed only to lose strength from my legs and fall to the side.

‘fuck!! that hurt’ how long have I been asleep for to have no strength in my legs. ‘Get it together Ryota.’ I apply more strength into my legs and wobbly stand up and used nearby furniture’s to get towards the door to the outside. By the time I reached the door I regained some strength, enough to walk without clinging to the furniture. When I opened the door I was greeted by the soft blow of the winds carrying the sounds of birds and water flowing through the streams. In front of me is a pavilion surrounded by nature. Plants of every kind everywhere making one hell of a scenery. Outside of the pavilion near to the entrance there is a beautiful fountain dividing the path to the pavilion. The sky is lit with the color of sunrise with the hint of purple, pink and blue and in the distant there is two moons even though its morning. You can also see the silhouettes of huge planets barely visible. In the distant I see a huge white tower that I’m all too familiar with.

‘hmm…. they are not here…. Guess they are at the tower’

I slowly made my way to the tower through the beautiful garden. ‘sigh... I forgot how peaceful this place is’. It took me about 20 minutes to finally reach the tower. Yeah this place huge. I’m so glad this tower has an elevator otherwise I wouldn’t be able to go up and be just stuck here till they come down. Usually I would fly up but I feel like I can’t do that rather I don’t even feel single sliver of my power.

After sometime I finally made it up to the top floor. When I exited the elevator and entered a room that looked like a reception area I was greeted with the usual whiteness but with plants decorating the area and some furnishings with wood. After walking through the reception like room I walked through a hallway until I reached a white magnificent door. I opened it and went past through and saw a big round table with 3 chairs. The table had a hollow center and within the center was a holographic map of the Omniverses Behind the table is three magnificent floating thrones. The thrones were made of white crystals with pink, purple, blue and red tints.

On the right throne and the left throne has a beautiful women sitting on them with their eyes closed. On the right throne with orange seat and orange hand rests has a Well-endowed woman sitting elegantly like a queen. She has long golden orange hair that shines like the sun falling behind her with right side bangs tucked behind her ear and left side bangs reaching to her chest, beautiful long orange eyelashes, she has orange tint colored eyeshadows, straight nose and pink lips. She is wearing a long orange gown that shows off her bountiful breasts and tightens around her waist showing her slim waist. On her waist she has a white ribbon to the side wrapped with the ending going down to the skirt. The skirt is multi layered with orange and white alternating with a slit on right showing of her legs which are wrapped in black stockings with orange markings and finally wearing orange strap high heels.

On the left throne which has white seat and white hand rests is another Well-endowed woman sitting with her arms tucked under her breasts highlighting her big chest. She has long silver hair flowing down one side while the other side was tied into a bun with a black colored hair pin stick tucked into her bun as an hair accessory. She has similar facial features as the other woman except her eye lashes are white and has faint white eye shadows she is wearing a tight white shirt with it sleeves rolled up to her elbow, she also had the 2 upper buttons unbuttoned showing her cleavage. She is wearing a black long skirt that is pulled up to her abdomen displaying her slim waist, her skirt has slits on the right side showing of her right leg, her legs are wrapped in black panty hose that has silver markings and finally wearing a white strap high heels.

Feeling that they are in the middle of something important I decided to sit on the ground and lay against a nearby pillar waiting for them to finish. As I wait I look towards the throne in the middle. The middle throne is similar to the other two with the exception of the seat and hand rests, which is in black color. The color of the crystals on the throne has dimmed signifying that the one who once sat on it is no more- that she is no longer alive. Before I can I think too much about her, the one in orange – Solaris called out to me and startled me awake from my thoughts.

“you’re finally awake Ryu. “

16