Chapter 6 – kuroka Toujou
621 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Coming out from the portal I found my self inside a forest. Trees as far as my eyes can see. To check my surroundings I flew up above the trees and found a town in the distant. I flew back down and decided to spirt to the town in stead of flying.

I don't know what kind of world I am in so just to be safe I might as well sprint. 

So I started my sprint across the forest while looking around. I came across some wild life every now and then. I noticed these were just your normal wild life nothing abnormal. Everything was just peaceful. 

After a few minutes of sprinting I sensed Multiple presences nearby and from how the energy around there was fluctuating  it seemed like a battle was going on.

'Hmmm wonder what's going over there, eh might as well check it out'

With my curiosity winning I headed towards that direction until I reached a clearing and found 3 people fighting a single person.

Hiding my self I looked closely and found that the three people were 2 men and 1 woman flying with bat looking wings and throwing multiple spell at the single person with similar bat wings who just seems to be playing around with the other three.

"Nyahahaha is that the best you can do nya?"

'Nya? wait those wings look familiar'

Having my suspicions I looked towards the woman who was speaking with nya added to her words.

She had two tails and cat ears on her head. Seeing that I realized who she is and what world I am in. 

"If this is the best you can do I'm disappointed nya."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING BITCH"

At her taunting one of the attacker couldn't contain his anger and lashed out. He stopped throwing magic at her and decided to fight with a demonic blade. As he sped up towards her and slashed thinking he got her, she disappeared from his view and appeared behind him blasting him with a magic spell killing him.

Behind her the others enraged at her for killing their companions lost their cool and tried to recklessly attack her with demonic blades and magic.

Parring the man who came at her with a magic blade by strengthening her body using Senjutsu, she dashed towards the woman using magic. The woman not being able to react to her fast speed got punched in the stomach and got a kick in the neck and sent straight to the ground knocking her unconscious. 

Jumping down and landing her self on the woman she kicked down killing her, the Neko woman laughed and taunted the remaining man.

"Nyahahaha did you think you could kill me with your weak strength nya?"

"AHHHH FUCK YOU."

Loosing his cool completely the man repeated the same mistake as his now dead companion did and tried slashing at her.

"Sigh.. you all are one trick ponies nya."

Sighing at his stupidity she disappeared from her spot avoiding the slash and sent a punch to his back breaking his spine and killing him as well.

"Sigh my wonderful morning of relaxing had to be ruined by these weaklings nya and now I have to find another place to sun bath at nya "

'Wow she is Strong.'

After taking care of the last guy she dropped her guard and sat on the ground complaining about her morning being ruined and how she had to find a new place. She did not notice that another person with black feathery wings was approaching her from behind with a spear made of light. 

'Hmm that's a fallen angel. If she gets hit by that light spear even she will be in trouble. Sigh cant let her be hurt.'

Coming out from my cover and alerting the Neko woman. I fired a bullet of black mana at the approaching woman killing her instantly. 

"NYA!?"

"Nya?"

Going from being alerted at me and my attack, she became confused that my attack didn't target her but to the fallen angel behind her. 

"So there was another person hiding nya....So who are you nya?"

After looking at the dead fallen angel she turned to me and asked me who I was. In return I just waved to her and introduced myself.

"Hmm Hello there. My name is Ryota, Matsumura Ryota... You are Kuroka right? The Stray Devil?"

A the words Stray devil she immediately became alert and took a combat pose and strengthened her self with Touki.

"So what if I am Nya?. You here to turn me in nya?" (Kuroka)

'Ah her reaction is understandable with mostly every supernatural being she meets wanting to kill her for the bounty on her.'

I raised my hands waved trying to say that I didn't come to harm her or to take her in.

"Wait wait no relax, I'm not here to fight you or anything. Me being here is just a coincidence."

"Nice try nya. That's something I already heard nya."(Kuroka)

"No I'm serious- "

Before I could finish speaking I was forced to jump a few step to the side as Kuroka attacked me not wanting to listen to my words. She seemed surprised at the fact I was able to avoid her attacks. Not letting her surprise stop her she again dashed towards me. I step to the side avoiding her attack and tried to ask her to stop.

"No just stop Kuroka. I'm not here to fight you"

With out replying she jumped towards me again which again I dodged. She continued silently to try to hit me none stop for 20 minutes before she stopped, panting looking tired.

"*Huff*  *Huff* Can you *Huff* stop running Nya!"(Kuroka)

Saying so she just fell down sprawling on the ground. I think half way through our little cat and mouse game she realized I didn't mean any harm and just continued trying to hit me out of frustration. 

I walk over to her and squat next to her looking at her tired self.

"You now done?"

"*Huff* Fuck you nya...*Huff* yeah I'm done nya."(Kuroka)

"Good."

Saying so I sat next to her and touched her shoulder and used one of my magic 'Restore' on her to restore her stamina and at the same time I used a Healing magic to heal any injuries she sustained. 

"Nya??"(Kuroka)

With a Cute nya she sat up and looked at her body in confusion.

'Why is she so cute. She's more beautiful then her anime counter part.'

"Just used a healing magic on you and restored your stamina"

"Thanks I guess. What are you though nya?? You don't seem like a human."(Kuroka)

'Hmm, should I just say I'm a Dragon god from outside this world or hide what I am.... Nah I ain't gonna hide who I am.' I mean it seems annoying to hide what I am especially in this type of world. Besides I want to meet some people here that I want a romantic relations with....Including this adorable looking cat. Making up my mind I told her.

"Well I'm a Dragon a Dragon God to be precise."

"HUH?! Hold on nya... you are not the Infinity dragon since she's is rumored to be a girl nya, are you the rumored Great Red nya??"

With confusion she tried to piece together which one I was.

"ahaha no no I'm not Great red. I'm not from this world, I just came here like an hour or so."

When I told her I'm not from this world her face went from confusion to a sweet kind smile. From her smile I sensed something wrong.

"I see nya I see..... You are at that age nya ...Its okay we all have had that kind of phase nya"(Kuroka)

Saying so she pats me on the shoulder. Fuck she definitely thinks I have 8th grade syndrome. Fuck it fine ill show you. Standing up I reached my hand towards her.

"Aight seem you don't believe me let me show you, ill take you to another world."

"Alright nya lets see this so called 'Another world' nya." (Kuroka)

With an expression like she's going along with a child delusion she took my hand and gets up. Since I don't know where relatively safe worlds are at and not wanting to teleport into a random one I decided to call my Goddess lovers. 

 'Sol? Luna?'

'Yes dear?' (Sol)

'Ah Sol perfect. Could you give me coordinates to a world...um yes give the location of a Danmachi world.'

'hmm alright.....and here.'

'Thanks, love you.

Turning to look at kuroka I smirked at her.

"Buckle up"

Tilting her head in confusion.

"Buckle u-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

and I teleported us.

I hope i was able to portray Kuroka Decently. 

14