Chapter 8 – Date in Orario
489 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jumping down to the alley way Kuroka checked her sudden new clothing with confusion. 

She was Currently wearing the same black kimono and yellow obi but without the golden beads. Unlike before her Kimono is worn properly without showing off her shoulders and cleavage but her legs are shown like normal.

While There are people from far east in Orario its few. With this I hope she doesn't stand out but considering how beautiful she is, she will still stand out. 'I just don't want to stand out for now, not until I deal with Freya.'

I was wearing my usual black shirt and brown brown trousers and black boots that are from this world.

"Do I have to hide my ears and tail nya?"(Kuroka)

"Don't mind the clothing and no you don't need to. shall we go now?"

"Lead on nya"(Kuroka)

Coming out we were met with hustle and bustle of the market area, small and big shops everywhere, people selling merchandise on stalls and people- adventures shopping on their day off or normal civilians doing their shopping.

"I see why I don't need to hide my ears and tails nya.... So many different races nya... "(Kuroka)

Yep as she said I can see Humans, some Elfs, Dwarfs, Pallums and Different animal eared demi humans too.. Cat people...Chienthrope, Werewolf, Sheep etc...Mostly Humans and Cat people seem to be more in number.

Leading her by her hand I took her to different stalls and shops. There were ornament shops, Clothing shops, potion shops and shops selling House hold related items. 

The first shop we happened to visit was a potion shop. The shop was called Lisa's Magic goods. Going inside we found some magicians shopping around and at the counter was a woman who looks around the age of 23. using my skill I found her name was Lisa, the owner of this shop and surprisingly  a level 4 adventure. 

She has green eyes, and wavy, shoulder-length light honey-brown hair. She was wearing a purple magic robe with purple stockings and black heals. reading a book while occasionally looking over at her customers.

The shop had varieties of things from materials needed for potion crafting to actual potions which did fascinate Kuroka since some of them come close to her worlds Phenex Tears.

"Wow nya.... these potions... I don't know the currency values nya ... but I can understand they are expensive nya.. High Potion 50,000 Valis.. Dual potion 40,000 Valis nya.. but the effects are so good nya."(Kuroka)

"There's actually an Elixir in this world that can be equal to Phenex tear."

At my words she became shocked. "Really?"

"yep it can cure all wounds and status ailments in general, though sadly it can’t bring back lost body parts and cant reattach limbs like Phenex tears but it isn't rare as Phenex Tears. while its not here its  probably available in higher class stores."

"Interesting nya..."(Kuroka)

After looking at the potions we moved around the shop at looked at magic robes with enchants magic wands and Grimoires. 

At her curiosity Kuroka almost opened one. I was barely able to stop her.

"uhh don't open the grimoires, these are one time use books. After opening you will learn the simple spells within them and then the book will turn useless. If you want some I don't mind buying them for you.."

"oh I see, its fine nya."(Kuroka)

After we finished looking around we left. We just spent the next few minutes window shopping. During this she did get a lot of looks from men because of her looks, she seemed used to this so it was fine. Glad that they only decided to look instead starting trouble, I didn't want to dump bodies on my first day in this world. Ignoring them we continued on.

During our walk I realized how much I underestimated how much of a glutton Kuroka was. I bought Kuroka a lot of stall snacks from every single stall indulging her gluttonousness. I told her not to eat much since it was almost lunch time but she just waved her hand at and replied back by saying

"Don't worry nya I have a different stomach for snacks nay~"(Kuroka)

"...wasn't the saying supposed to me 'Different stomach for desserts'..?"

"That another stomach nya~ one stomach for Breakfast, lunch and dinner another for snacks and a third stomach for desserts nya~~"(Kuroka)

'The fuck' her words really baffled me. shaking my head I just continued to buy her snacks without thinking too much on how Kurokas' stomach works.

While looking around we saw a shop that seemed to have Far east clothing which peaked Kurokas' interest.  

"Oh there's finally Japanese clothing shop nya. That's surprising.. I thought there wasn't any nya."(Kuroka)

"In this world Japanese looking people are from a nation called Far East, Since its far away and a bit closed off country there isn't many Far East people here."

With her doubts answered she lost interest so we left to look at other shops.

We didn't linger on these shops for too long as it was lunch time I wanted to bring her to an iconic location which is rumored to have good food and considering how gluttonous Kuroka is she will love it.

I looked towards Kuroka since she hasn't said anything for a while. She was looking around with a smile completely relaxed and unguarded, softly humming with her tail swaying to the melody.  

"Guessing how you have smile and how relaxed you are, I'm assuming this date is going good so far."

"Yes nya.. Its nice not having to be on guard nya. Normally I wont be able to relax like this carefreely with Exorcists, devils and fallen trying to kill me nya."(Kuroka)

Her words didn't really surprise me, considering her earlier reaction I'm sure a lot of people have tried to hunt her down. She has had a crappy life thanks to others, first her father, then her former master and then the old devils who labeled her as a criminal to hide the illegal experiments her former master have been doing. 

warmly Smiling at her I said "Is that so...Well I guess you would like where we headed next. I heard this place has the best food in Orario and the best liquor."

At the Mention of food and Alcohol her ears perked up and eyes lit up in excitement pulling us forward to go faster.

"Then what are we waiting for nyaa! Move your dragon ass nya!!"(Kuroka)

With her rushing us we finally reached our destination.

10