Chapter 10 – Babel
450 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Back In Hostess Of Fertility*

Freya Pov

"Thanks for the Hospitality... Freya."

!!!

Saying those words with a smirk in a voice no one but I can hear, That Black Haired man Left with His Companion while I was stunned, Completely taken by off-guard.

'How- How did he know.....To think He can see through this persona...No one has noticed yet.. he has..' 

I was honestly Surprised to see him here. I was Going to use this Persona to find more about him and yet I learned nothing and he got one up on me.... no I did learn something important.. His eyes... It was full of desire as he looked at me. He wants me.. Good, I don't have to worry about him running away, he will come to me.

AHh~ I cant wait~ Who will fall, will he succumb to my charm or would I be made his~ Ah~ I'm Getting just Turned on by that fact~

Not good not good, cant be getting aroused here. If Mia Notices I'm getting hit again, seriously how dare she casually hit me her former goddess. But then again her Blunt personality and casual interactions with me is what makes her adorable.

Humming To my Self I went back to work.

________________________________________________

_________________________

Ryota Pov

Making through the streets we reached the middle of the city. In Front us is a tall tower reaching up to  the sky piercing through the clouds, its so tall you cant even see the top of it. How can such a tall tower be only 50 floors....

From Babel we can see people coming in and out from two areas. While the ones coming from the entrance we are facing are all just adventures and the other entrance there are adventures but people wearing casual clothing too.. maybe one leads to the dungeon and other to the shops.

"Wow.... That's so tall nya...."(Kuroka)

"What if I told you that tower is only 50 Floors."

"WHAT NYA!!  That's not 50 floors tall nya!! Its At least 200 or 300 or somewhere around there nya!!"  (Kuroka)

Yup My reaction exactly.. maybe the ceilings are high ... no that still doesn't make sense... maybe if one floor is just very big with multiple other floors inside? might be a possibility, eh Ill find out when I deal with Freya.

"Ryota, is the way to the dungeon through there nya? the place where people with armor and weapons are entering nya?"(Kuroka)

Kuroka Pointed at one of the entrances where Adventures were entering. Some were entering solo others were going in groups. Outside was people looking like guild officials, Looks like they are noting down which Familia's people were entering and what not.

"Yeah. The first floor has the staircase leading down to the 1st floor of the dungeon. You see those people wearing uniforms? those are guild officials, they note down which Familia's has entered, give newbies advice on which floors to go to and keep civilians from entering."

"Does that mean we cant enter nya?"(Kuroka)

"No we can but another time, I need to see how the dungeon reacts to my presence."

"Reacts? Wait are you saying the dungeon is alive nya?"(Kuroka)

"Yeah. It sends monsters after adventures and kills them for nourishment. if the dungeon is heavily damaged they will send extremely strong monsters to deal with the intruders and if they sense even a little bit of a gods presence the dungeon will lock down the room and send monsters to kill the god."

"So the dungeon hates the gods nya... how deep is the dungeon nya?"(Kuroka)

"Some god probably did something to anger it while 'Playing around'. A lot of these gods came down for entertainment and they do messed up shit. There are gods who cares about their Familia and mortals, some even in their own twisted way loves their Familia."

"Guess Gods are same wherever the world we are in nya...some are good some are bad.."(Kuroka)

"yeah. and about the Dungeon its publicly known that the farthest that has been travelled is down to floor 59 by Zeus Familia and Hera Familia. The actual depth is unknown. This dungeon is the biggest mystery on this world."

'Its actully-' (Luna)

'Shh no don't tell me anything, I want to find out myself when I explore. Ill  seal most of my strength when I explore so it can pose a challenge.'

'I see....be careful. but ill say this there's more than 400 floors.' (Luna)

Holy fuck! That's actually surprising I honestly though it would be like 100 or 200 at most..... more than 400 floors...damn it will be fun to explore.

"Ahh to my knowledge its more than 400 floors."

"Wow.... You know a lot about this world nya. Are you from this world nya?"(Kuroka) 

"No I know a few things about this world and its people. Same with yours, I know somethings about that world and about some people and their past... including yours..."

"I see nya...Is that why you had no intentions of bringing me in nya?"(Kuroka)

When I said I knew her past she looked surprised and asked me something she probably has been wondering all this time. 

"Yeah... because I know your past, not your actual past but the past of an alternate version of you. while it maybe different in someway your pasts would be the same.."

Kuroka had a conflicted expression after hearing about this but at the same time she looked as if she's contemplating about something.

"I see nya....After we finish looking inside the tower lets talk nya. There are something's I want to tell you and ask you nya."(Kuroka)

 After sorting her thoughts she with a rare serious face asked me to talk. Its probably about her past or more about me. After I said okay she resumed her usual carefree and relaxed expression and went ahead to hold my hand.

"Then lets go nya. We can leave the serious talks for later nya."(Kuroka)

Saying so she dragged me to the other entrance where it leads to upper floors.

"Tell me more about this tower nya."(Kuroka)

"Hmm from the 2nd floor to the 20th floor are filled with Familia business, facilities, and money exchanges. The biggest blacksmith Familia the Hephaestus Familia owns all shops from floor 4 to floor 8. The Familia has a lot of blacksmiths so they have countless shops to showcase the crafts made by them from varying qualities."

Going to the entrance we saw two Big stair case leading up and up to 10 Elevators as well. Taking one of the empty Elevator we went up to the 4th floor. Reason we are going to the 4rth floor is Kuroka got curious about the Weapons and armors made by Hephaestus Familia. 

Reaching the 4th floor we saw stores lined up with Different Kinds of weapons and armor and adventures shopping for new gear.

We just spent the rest of the time looking around checking anything that catches her eyes. we spent an hour and a half looking around 4th and 5th. When we went to the 6th floor I saw two people I did not expect to see here. 

In front of us these two women came out from one of the shops talking. One of them was a mature woman with crimson eye and red hair made into a low ponytail reaching to the neck. She has an eyepatch on her right eye. she is wearing tight white shirt with black gloves reaching her upper arm. For below she was wearing Tight black pants with brown boots reaching her knees.

Spoiler

[collapse]

The other woman was a bit shorter then the crimson haired woman but has mature looking body as well. She has Long walnut brown hair that is gathered together behind her head reaching her waist. She has indigo eyes. She is wearing a white simple kirtle and a long skirt.

Spoiler

[collapse]

Those two were Hephaestus and Astraea the two people I want to help. They are more beautiful in real life... I wont make contact with them yet. so me and Kuroka went pass them both continuing looking at the stores. When we went past them for some reason Hephaestus looked at me but I Ignored her and went on with Kuroka.

"Hey Kuroka you see those women we went past?"

"yes? what you fell in love with them nya?"(Kuroka)

"what? I was just gonna say those were goddesses. Hephaestus and Astraea."

"What really nya?? So Hephaestus is woman in this world nya.. They look Beautiful to match their status as Goddesses. But nya.."(Kuroka)

"But??"

With a mischievous smirk she looked at me and said

"You didn't deny you didn't fall in love with them Nyahahaha"(Kuroka)

"Oh shove it."

I mean I do love their characters but character them and real them are different but if they are anything like their fictional counter part ill definitely fall in love with them fast. 

With her still Laughing we both made our way to the 6th floor.

13