Chapter 16 – The Peace Conference (3)
409 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*3rd person POV*

Their second round started with a big clash as both of their swords collided. This time Gader'ial used more power than she used at the start. Her Every Attack is merged with Mana making it even stronger. To match with her Ryota as well used more power. 

Their every clash reverberated across the area. If not for Ryota's Barrier those outside the school would feel the vibrations caused by their clash. Flying through the sky they  exchanged multiple clashes.

Seeing an opening Gader'ial Tried to get a fatal hit on Ryota but he blocked it with his sword. While he was able to block, the sword started to break down as multiple cracks emerged on his sword. Seeing this as an opportunity Gader'ial Threw her sword at him. Confused at her actions Ryota Casually Dodged by spinning to the side but had to suddenly block another attack of hers.

During the small window of time where Ryota's sight was blocked by her Great Sword, Gader'ial brought out two spears and slashed at Ryota with one spear. That slash which Ryota blocked destroyed his sword allowing her a chance to stab him. Gader'ial Thrusted her spear to stab him but Ryota grabbed the blade of the spear pulling her closer to him and sent a kick to her face. At the same time as his kick landed on her, Gader'ial sent a pulse attack though the spear. Both of their attacks sent each other hurling to different sides.

Gader'ial was sent flying up while Ryota was sent crashing to the ground. Before he hit the ground Ryota stopped on spot and landed casually. With smile on his face he looked above and saw her cast magic circles where mini eastern looking light dragons came out. 

Smiling at her Ryota said to himself "Fighting her has been fun...But sadly I gotta end this soon. Wonder how she'll deal with this attack."

With a wave of her spear those dragons came down at Ryota. Still Smiling Ryota Slammed the ground with his feet and Multiple earth Constructs came out. Similar to Gader'ial he made Eastern dragons from rocks but they were several size bigger.

The earth dragons flew to the sky and opened their jaws eating the light dragons and the Magic circles going straight towards Gader'ial. Surprised at the situation Gader'ial powered up her spears full of mana before throwing them at the earth dragons. She was able to destroy some but the earth dragons increased in number as new dragons were made through the bodies of other dragons. 

Seeing as her attack didn't do much she brought out two scythes and dual wielded them, slicing any dragons that came close.

Seeing how she brought out another set of weapons out of nowhere surprised Ryota.

"where the fuck is she bringing those weapons out from...." (Ryota)

Again Gader'ial did Something that surprised Ryota. Barely keeping up with the dragons, Gader'ial's Let out a war cry that shook the area before shinning Brightly. When the light went out she emerged in a set of red and black armor parts on her body. 

Before she was wearing a tight black dress that showed off her curvy Figure. The Dress exposes her shoulders and cleavage. Her Arms were covered with Black arm sleeves Reaching her upper arms. Her Dress has slits showing off her legs covered in black stockings.

Now on top of her dress she has Chest armor that covers her chest and stomach with her cleavage still shown. Her Right shoulder is protected with a big pauldron that reaches her neck. Below the pauldron is armor that covers her entire right arm, On her left arm, The upper arm is exposed with armor protecting her from elbow down. On top of her stockings are a leg armor with heels that Reaches up to her upper thigh. The side of her hips are protected with hip guards. The hip guards are connected to a red cloth that flutters behind her. The Armor was black and with Gray inner armor and red Trims.

Spoiler

kind of like this

[collapse]

Her wings have changed as well. Her 12 wings are Replaced with 6 wings. These Wings were much bigger then her original wings. It looked similar to how it was before but there were metal blades on the tip of the wing and some feathers were Metal. She used these wings as weapons slicing up the dragons. Her Sudden transformation gave off extreme power.

Spoiler

Wings kinda look like that with more Actual feathers than metal ones.

[collapse]

"what the....okay what skills does she have.."(Ryota) Murmuring to himself Ryota Checked  her Full Stats. Which Surprised Him.

Name: Gader'ial
Race: Fallen Angel
Rank: Ultimate-Class A --> [SS-]
Titles: Angel of Weapons(Former), Fourth Wing of The Brilliant Light.
STR: 7,408 ->[ 9,100] SPD: 7,200 ->[10,000]
MP: 8,600 ->[11,000] AGT: 7,110 ->[9,500]
DEF: 7,000 ->[9,500] INT: 8,000 ->[10,000]
DXT: 5,000 ->[7,500]  
Sacred Gear: Valor of War (Stage I)
Skills:

 Sacred Gear Skills: Requip (A+), Inventory (A), Weapon Drive (A), Blade Wings (A+), All-Weapon Proficiency Boost (B+), Mana & Strength Boost (B+).

Multi Language, Flight.

Light Weapon (A), Sword Mastery (S), Spear Mastery (S+), Scythe Mastery (A), Claymore Mastery (S+), Bow Mastery (B), Dagger Mastery (A) 

 

Magic:

Racial Magic: Light Magic (S), Holy Magic (A).

Primary Elemental Magic: Fire Magic (B), Water Magic (C), Earth Magic (C), Wind Magic (B).

Secondary Elemental Magic: Ice Magic (A), Lightning Magic (A)

'What the... Her Actual Rank was Ultimate A?? I'm assuming she used Ophis's Snake to reach S rank....WHAT! How does she have a Sacred Gear?!? Did she steal one?? Like how Raynare tried on Asia Argento??'

'Hmmmm with the Skills available through her Sacred Gear I'm assuming her use of her Sacred Gear is the reason her Rank now is SS. That's a pretty interesting Scared Gear she has. Aight note to self always do a full Reading on enemies rather than a basic Read.'

Requip: Allows the user to bring out any weapon or Armor kept in her Inventory and Equip it. Any Weapon or Armor that is damaged will be automatically fixed within 24hrs. If Destroyed its gone forever.

 

Sighing to himself Ryota Mutters "I would love to see what else she has in her armory but I have to end this... I have places to be and things to do."

Raising his head to look back at Gader'ial, He Finds that she has destroyed almost every Earth dragon.

Waving his hand Ryota Created more. These new ones were bigger than before and they appeared all around her. One of the Dragons Smashed into her back sending her flying forward before another smashed into her again. She was Toyed around like that for few seconds before a 3 smaller earth dragons went behind her and locked her 3 pairs of wings.

Another two Big dragons can from the Back and front slammed into Gader'ial, transforming back into rocks locking her arms and body. From Below same thing happened as another dragon Transformed into rocks and held her legs. These Rock locks Sapped away her Mana and strength making her powerless.

Ryota Teleported on the deformed rock dragon on the front. He walked up to Gader'ial kneeling down to touch her chin looking into her Cold Eyes with his eyes that now have changed mid battle unknown to him. His iris now glowing silvery with his pupil pure black. 

Looking at her close Ryota realized her hair has bit of scarlet color than pure black and her eyes too have changed to Scarlet. Ryota Concluded that this change was related to her sacred gear.

Looking into her Beautiful Scarlet eyes Ryota said to her. " Well this Fight has been Fun but I need to end this so forgive me for ending this fight quickly."

Seeing as how she wasn't responding Ryota was about to let go of her. Before he could Gader'ial Sighed and the cold exterior she had vashished and a small smile appeared. 

"Well... I wont lie and say it wasn't fun. Its a shame though if things were a bit different I would have loved to give you some Pointers." (Gader'ial)

Her words shocked Ryota but he just smiled and said to her. "Well Maybe one day."

Saying so Ryota let go of her chin and removed the restraint that was locking her body. Gader'ial Had a surprised expression at his actions and became even more confused at his next words.

"Grit your teeth." (Ryota)

"Huh-" (Gader'ial)

Giving her last words Ryota Punched her on the stomach setting her unconscious. Removing the Earth locks Ryota held Gader'ial and put on the same seals he applied on Katerea.

Slowly Floating Down while Holding Gader'ial he went down to The Barrier where the rest were watching.  

14