Chapter 20 – Dragon God
805 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With Sirzechs question the mood got heavier and serious.

"I'm curious about that too. The Multiverse.... has been just a theory let alone traveling between them and there hasn't been anyone who has done that not even the Biblical god."(Azazel)

"On top of that you are strong, I do not know how strong you are but I can say strong enough to deal with us."(Azazel)

"I hope you won't take offense on us asking about your objectives. As my brother has said, an unknown man with unknown powers came to this world, we as leaders would be stupid not to be cautious." (Michael)

They seem ready to fight. Guess depending on my answer they will either decide to fight me or trust me.

"They a bit late on being cautious nya." Next to me Kuroka said in a quiet voice.

True. Thinking that the mood was a bit too serious i decided to lighten the mood by making a v sign from my hands and said while vibrating my voice.

"I come in peace."

....

.........

No reaction? hmm- ouch!

looking to my side I saw Kuroka hitting me with her elbow.

With a face that seemed like she was desperately trying to be serious. She said, "Can't you be serious right nyow?"

....

.. Damn to be told that by her...

"Wow to think you of all people will tell someone to be serious..."

"Nya?? What does that mean? are you saying I can't be serious nya!??" (Kuroka)

*Pfft*

I think i just heard chuckle from a certain white haired neko. 

"OI Shirone-nya! Don't laugh at your onee-chan nya!"

"Yes, yes you can be serious" saying so I patted Kuroka on the back. Ending the jokes i looked towards the leaders.

Shrugging my shoulders i told them.

"Just know that i have no evil intentions. If i did i would have killed all of you. It's not much trouble to do that. with that i could plunge the main 3 factions into chaos with a single try."

I can sense the Gremory and Sona peerages stiffen at my words, even Kuroka stiffened at my unexpected words.

Normally what i have said can be taken as Arrogance as i said this to the leaders of the main 3 factions.

But they didn't react much for other than Micheal having an understanding look, Azazel smirking, Sirzechs look of contemplation and Serafall with a look of interest. 

"If i had any bad intentions i wouldn't even help you all or even try to revive Akeno and the Red Dragon Emperor." 

"Certainly..." (Micheal)

"Well actions speak louder than words. You can determine what kind of person i am over time ... As for my objectives its nothing serious... we can speak about it another time." 

Hearing what I had to say, the four of them shared glances with each other and seems to have reached an agreement as they let the tension out of their body. 

"We will trust your words and as you said actions speak louder than words. It's an undeniable fact that you helped us today." (Sirzechs)

With a small smile he continued.

"Not only that you have done a favor for the Gremory house by reviving Akeno, someone precious to my little sister. As such I would love to call you a friend."(Sirzechs)

Saying so he raised his hand for handshake. Looking to my side, mine and kuroka's eyesight met. Smiling at each other we walked over to Sirzechs.

"The feelings mutual." saying so i shook hands with him.

Sirzechs turned to look at Kuroka and said. 

"And Kuroka... with this new evidence that you two have to show i hope it can shed light on your case. House Naberius has been a problematic house, multiple strange rumors and missing members and what not. Yet we have no leverage to investigate them." (Sirzech)

"If thats the case nya.. i believe what i have to share is enough to arrest more than half of the Naberius clan nya. If not just the branch family." (Kuroka)

Why stop at getting small amount of them arrested Kuroka... I plan on dismantling their entire clan. Thinking of that i just quietly smiled while looking at Sirzechs surprised face.

"That much evidence huh.. we need to sit down and talk about this. if it's what you say Kuroka we will have to make it a formal hearing."(Sirzechs)

"How about a week from now. we can discuss the details in a better environment. and im sure you all need time to adjust after today."

Looking around i see that entire school is completely gone and the Gremory and Sitri Peerage have gone over to Issei's body and covered it up. 

"Sirzechs and Serafall im sure the evidence Kuroka has is enough to be a big deal. So, in a way to keep the old idiots in check do a small thing would you."

Looking at Azazel and Micheal as well i said "You two as well. I want you the leaders to tell the entire supernatural world who i am. Tell them a new Dragon God has appeared."

"He suddenly appeared and killed two ultimate class warriors in ease."

...

........

"""""Huh!?""'"" (Rias Peerage & Sona Peerage)

""A Dragon God?!!"" (Rias Peerage & Sona Peerage)

From the back i heard the yell of both peerages. Looking over i saw all of them except a boy in shock. The young man had short blond hair and grey eyes, wearing the Kuoh Academy school uniform.

That Must be Saji. Did Sona not tell him about Dragon Gods? Even though his sacred gear is a dragon? Well, it doesn't matter.

Focusing on the leaders it seems even they are surprised espesially Grayfia who's behind Sirzech and vali whos being Azazel. Vali Rather seems to be excited.

"Wait wait hold on a moment..." Azazel said while rubbing is temples. 

"Thats surprising.... does the concept of dragon god also exist on your world?" Asked Micheal.

"Nope. Dragon god is what Im closest to in this worlds word."

"I just thought you were a normal god from a higher world.." (Azazel}

...Guess they didn't really expect Dragon god beind one of my identities.

"Well anyways I want you to spread that about me. Ah and don't spread that I'm from another world. I Don't want people to unnecessarily try to break the barrier between worlds. Thats just another disaster waiting to happen."

Well, this world will go into war with another, if the world goes similar to the fiction counterpart. 

"I think i have an idea of what you want to do but i would appreciate it if there was no force involved." (Sirzechs)

Shrugging my shoulders "Weight of 'Dragon God' is enormous. They can't easily touch one or anyone in their protection. Just think of it as a precaution if they want to get handsy."

"*Sigh* Very well. We will spread the word of you."(Sirzechs)

"Oh". Tapping his hands together Azazel asked "Do you have a moniker? Like the rest of the Dragon gods? There is the infinity dragon, Apocalypse Dragon. "

A Moniker? 

"No i dont-"

"OH I KNOW NYAA!!" Interrupting me, Kuroka jumped up on me and hanged of my shoulder with her hugging my neck.

"Ryota nya can be called the Dragon of Dimensions nya."

Oh, that's actually a good name. Similar to the on in my title.

"Yes!! that's a wonderful name Kuroka-chan." Saying so Azazel snapped his finger at her with Kuroka giving a thumbs up in return. 

With exaggerated poses he said "From this day everyone will know about the 3rd Dragon god!!"

What is with the sudden comedic skit? Aint he way too excited about this?

"Why dimensions?"(Micheal)

"Because it Ryotanys Divinity nya." (Kuroka)

"You all have seen me use it a moment ago with Ananel and katerea."

"Thats Certainly a strong power and interesting power."(Micheal)

"Yup anyways me and Kuroka are gonna head out. It's getting dark. you all have lot to do im sure. Sirzechs Let me know went to meet with me . cya"

Saying so i walked away with Kuroka still on my back.

10