Chapter 1: A new Beginning
128 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*I don't own Hunter x Hunter.

"Speech" 'Thoughts', [Nen ability]Narration

----

Harry our 27 year old IMMA fighter, closed his eyes on the hospital bed. His bed side had the figure of netero grinning while holding his beard. 

~Beep ~Beep

In his last moments, he looked at that figure and reached his hand out or tried to but couldn't, due to his current condition, only reaching it half way, he was having tunnel vision.

'What are you grinning at you bastard.' after surviving hundreds of fights in the ring the legendary wizard of the ring closed his eyes while the doctors and nurses rushed around him  trying to keep him alive, he could hear his friends outside arguing and some crying. 'Ah they are too noisy, though I would be the same if it happened to anyone of them, I am surprised I can think so clearly.' He was feeling at peace with his approaching unconscious, though he would have rather liked to die fighting, then to get hit by truck and live to feel the pain and tell the tale. 

~Beep --Beep--

The sound of the machine monitoring his heart reached him. He could hear it's stillness  and knew it wasn't pumping anymore, he tried to breath despite his heart stopping, he tired and tried, not giving up, his final efforts to live, as he looked at the netero figure beside him, he felt as if the grin was real, and he tied for a few more time, it had been a few minutes and as he was about to give up he tried last time with his all might.

Ha..aha.. haa..Cough..Cough he inhaled and exhaled the pure bliss that was air, as if a drowning man grasping for air. He feel as if he is wet all over and he could hear some voice over him patting his back reassuring him.

"You are alright now Katsuo-san, Relax."

I looked up and realised a 12 year old boy in green shorts and a jacket with the purest eyes, and innocent face looking at me with a smile.

"Thank you, thank you so so much."

Harry didn't know why but he felt this boy saved his life. He shook his hands and tried to sit but his whole body was shaking and as he tried to get up he fell, only to be caught by three pair of hands.

"Oye oye get a grip"

"Did he hit his head"

"Don't worry and just relax Katsuo-san."

While they held me up and brought me towards the cabin. The last words caught my attention, "Who is katsuo?" Then his head throbbed and some memories that clearly didn't belong to him but felt like his came rushing towards his conscious, if that didn't make any sense his body felt both thinner and younger, it was tingling all over.

They brought him towards a makeshift bed that was filled with hay. And covered me with blankets.

"You try to rest for now katsuo-san, the storm has passed and sun will rise in a few hours. We will leave you to it then. Take it easy." Said the boy in his energetic and bright voice.

"You might have hit your head, so relax for now." Said an older looking man wearing suite and sunglasses. While a blond haired boy gave me a  smile and with a wave they left the room.

Leaving me to close my eyes and go through all the memories of both my life and this bodies.

What harry didn't know was due to his intervention and mixing of his and katsuo's souls new pathways were being created in his body, that would be a positive suprise for him in the future.

After some time of going through the memory he had a good idea where he was, who he was and when he was.

So Harry the wizard of the ring now becomes a 14 year old Red haired boy named Katsuo, an inhabitant of korba island that is nearby whale island.

Katsuo left his home and family, working at sea to survive and make a living. His goals and determination were to become a Sea Hunter eventually, but due to thinking himself too young didn't try yet.

"Welp, now that I have become you, let me carry your will. I only feel gratitude towards you katsuo." He offered a prayer while closing his eyes. And feeling blessed and curious on his unexpected second chance. 

Now that his memories were sorted and he knew he was in the Hunter X Hunter world at the beginning of the story, he knew he had a choice either go with the main cast or survive on his own.

"Hmm, those guys saved me, even though it was katsuo they were trying to save. I feel that i should at least make connections, and clear the Hunter exam with them." Standing with determination and removing the blanket they covered him with Harry now katsuo stepped towards the captains cabin

"Let's Go"

He knew he will face Threats in this new world and dangers both known and unknown but there was something he want and that is to be strong, the strong can live as long as they want longer if we see netero being older than 400 years. 

His path and goal for now is towards being a Hunter.

Spoiler

Sup guys Here I am writing a new fanfiction hunter x hunter fanfiction, do comment good fanfiction of this series.

[collapse]
3