2 – I never want to Walk Again
375 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Please have a look at my Patreon. You can read the next three chapters on there for one dollar. 4&5 are smut.)

patreon.com/user?u=93263531

 

‘Fuck, that Hurt.’ I thought to myself as I just laid there. I could feel the grass behind me and hear the gentle whistle of a light breeze. I could smell a nice, earthy smell being carried by the wind. I stayed unmoving just watching the clouds slowly move across the sky.

I remember feeling the truck hit as my rib cage collapsed from the impact. I remember going underneath the truck as both my shins were completely crushed under the first wheel.

However just before I was hit by the next set of wheels, I felt a jerking motion and my sight was blinded with a bright white flash. Then, I was here. I felt as if my ribs and bones pieced themselves back together and the muscles and nerves reattached themselves. It had taken about a minute and was the most agonizing pain I had ever experienced.

I just decided to watch the clouds for a bit as I focus on the situation that has just happened to me. I was isekai’d. I had no proof of the fact other than the absolutely violent way in which I ended up here, but I just felt that this is what has happened to me.

I brace myself as I sit up, expecting pain from any injuries I might still have. There is none as I glance around at the landscape before me. As far as I can see is just rolling grasslands with shades of dull yellows, vibrant greens, and harsh browns.

I decided to head in the direction of the tallest hill I could see. I guessed it to be about three miles away. I’m just glad I have my running shoes on. That’s right. My stuff came with me. What about…?

I turned around to where I laid noticing that the shopping bag was nowhere to be seen. However, the sausage roll was there. Lying on the grass with a slight trail of steam wafting up from it.

I picked it up and decided to eat it while making my way to that hill. I bite into the baked good. A savoury and salty flavour enters my mouth. After a few chews a slight hint of sweetness appears as well. The meat was tender and juicy. The pastry was flaky and crispy. The two components complemented each other perfectly.

I then neatly folded the paper bag and put it in my pocket as I continued on my walk. You never know when I might need it. Other than that, I had my phone, my Bluetooth headphones, a power pack for said phone, my wallet, and a key to the house. I didn’t really have any survival stuff. Well, it’s not like I expected it to be isekai’d. In my wallet was my driver’s license, two bank cards, student card, staff card, a few receipts and a trolly token.

The reason I had the power pack was because the phone was an A-70. The battery tended to go flat quickly when the phone was being used so I had bought it off amazon on a whim, it would now be a saving grace which would allow me to keep using my phone.

After checking it, I found it had a tiny solar panel on the side which I hadn’t noticed until now. But I wouldn’t be able to charge it and judging by the size of the panel it would take ages to actually charge. I decided to put the phone into emergency power mode made for when you’re lost in the wilderness.

The fact that I had no signal or location access proved I was no longer on earth since I couldn’t even connect to the GPS. That realization that I was definitely not on earth anymore made my spine tingle. I had already accepted the fact that I was in another world but in the back of my head there was a lingering sensation that I still wanted to somehow be back on earth.

While my life wasn’t great, it was still my life. I would miss my family and friends. I clenched my fist while still walking. I would make my way back to earth somehow. But, not without enjoying life here for a bit. Then again, I hope I’m not in one of those grimdark literary RPGs.

God, I hope I’m not in a harem anime. One relationship is enough. Anyway, I’m not in the mood for a romantic relationship right now. It took about an hour and a half to reach the top of the hill. While I had no idea how long the days were here, I could still use the time on my phone to tell how long it had taken.

I must have misjudged the distance since I was walking at a brisk pace, and it still took me that long. I sat down at the top of the hill with a smile on my face. In the opposite direction to which I had come I could spy a river in the distance. Probably about ten miles away, probably more judging from my bad distance perception. Maybe because this world is bigger. It did seem like the horizon was further away. I’ll have to investigate that.

I decided to rest on the top of the hill. While it hadn’t been too hard of a trek it still took some of my energy and all I had eaten today was the sausage roll. While I wasn’t tired now, I would be soon. I revelled in the feeling of the wind blowing through my hair and the rays of sun slowly peeking through the clouds.

I then continued on and began to walk down the hill. After about five hours I had finally made it to the river. I had taken it steady since I was already dehydrated. It was about 6 in the evening when I arrived. I slowly walked over to the bank. Along the bank were thick reeds growing. I found a bit that was directly grass. It went all the way to the water and then ended with a small cliff about a foot tall. I reached down and cupped some water in my hands.

While I knew I could get sick. I had vaccines so cholera was unlikely, and I would boil it if I could, but I didn’t have any wood or a pot of some kind with which to hold the water. I could probably grab a few of the shrubs here and there but they would need drying out and I needed water now.

I slowly sipped while keeping an eye on my surroundings. In all truth this place reminded me of the Okavango Delta in southern Africa mixed with the Grasslands of central Europe. The only creatures I had seen were rabbits, birds, and the odd slime. Though the novelty of slime had gone away when I touched it. They felt like a mix between warm raw chicken and latex. It was unnerving.

Even though they were the only ones I had seen I still wasn’t going to sleep in case there were any monsters around. Eventually the sun set. I had thought about taking a bath but had decided on doing that tomorrow where I can dry in the sun. If I did it now, I would most likely get hyperthermia before I could dry out. I’m just glad that I brought my hoodie. The track suits were light grey, more off-white than grey actually. My shirt was black a with a decal on the back. It was a Tomo-Chan merch I had gotten from a friend in Kyoto.

I knew a bit of Japanese but wasn’t enough of a weeb to learn it properly. My only knowledge was just what I had picked up when I got too impatient to wait for the dubs to come out. It was a cold night and I shivered curling into a ball trying my hardest not to sleep since that would be bad at this temperature.

The next morning was still cold. I sat there shivering as the sun eventually began to warm the air. It wasn’t below freezing, at least like some places. Once the chill in the air subsided, I got up and did a few stretches. I was mentally and physically exhausted. The slightly different smell of my sweat had told me my body was in survival mode and had begun burning the fat that was in my body. I probably had about a week before I began to suffer malnutrition and my body would start to digest my muscles. But it meant a week where as long as I had water, I would be fine.

I stared at the river watching it glide effortlessly over the algae covered rocks and pebbles. I noticed the odd oyster and Mino sized fish. The oysters would be unsafe to eat, and I don’t want salmonella. The fish on the other hand would be a waste of energy to even try and catch. They would be only a few calories at most.

I decided to walk down stream since if there are any societies in this world then they would be closer to the ocean. Unless this is one of those badly built worlds where rivers flow from the ocean. From the gentle slope that was almost perceptible at time I knew I was heading in the right direction.

This river was only about ten feet wide and about two down in the deeper bits. It was only one step above a stream, but it would do well enough for water and directions. I walked for about two hours before stopping to take a bath. It was now almost noon. Even though the time on my phone said it was 3am. Yeah time is definitely different here.

I stripped down to nothing and slowly descended into the water. I stood with my knees just about covered. I took a moment to brace for the temperature. I slowly descended into the ice bath. As my ball sack touch the water, I flinched slightly at the sensation but just pushed forward anyway. My flaccid cock had retreated away along with my balls.

Those stories with a girl accidentally seeing a guy’s flaccid cock and being amazed where rubbish. When guys weren’t hard, they usually just went back inside and became a tiny nub. At least that’s what I knew off.

I didn’t know about guys who were heavily circumcised, but I had only had a tiny bit taken off by a doctor after they deemed that the foreskin was too tight. I was glad that it had been done though. In my opinion It was the perfect between the two. When I jacked off, I didn’t need to use lube like heavily circumcised guys did, but I also didn’t have this huge flap of skin and when erect my cockhead showed itself pretty clearly without having someone having to pull the skin back and while still having lose enough skin for it not to look like the skin was see through.

I decided to wash my underpants, socks, and shirt. The jumper and Tracksuit would take far too long to dry, and they had nowhere near as much sweat as the other stuff did. I just scrubbed them a bit with his knuckles and then placed them open on the gras to dry in the midday sun.

I then scrubbed with my nails as best I could any dead skin and the caked-on sweat. I’m used to showering three times a day, so it had built up quite a bit.

After I was done, I got out and laid in the sun. I set an alarm for half an hour later and laid back after I had rung out my clothes and wiped off the majority of the water on myself. I then closed my eyes and had a power nap. The night was too cold to move but too dangerous if I fell asleep. After the power nap I noticed that the clothes were pretty dry and put them back on. They were still slightly damp, but it was not enough to wait another hour for it to go away. I then continued my walking.

This process repeated with my stopping repeatedly over the next few days with powernaps during the day. I felt my body getting weaker and weaker and soon my body will go into severe famine mode instead of just, oh I haven’t found any food in a few days’ mode.

My hair was now a scruffy mess since it hadn’t had any shampoos or products in it for almost a week. I even debated in my mind giving up and just curling up in a hole to die. I chided myself for thinking that way. What about my loved ones, I wanted to see them again. Hope, there it is again. What a powerful thing it is.

The next day is saw a slight trail of smoke on the horizon. My vision had begun to become blurry since my body was trying to start the process of eating its own muscles. My body protested my continued movement, but I pushed forward anyway. I stumbled my way towards the trail in the sky. It seemed like a beacon beckoning me to come into its warm embrace. I had no idea when I passed out.

7