New one Coming Soon
142 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Forbidden Harem: Ecstasy in Another World

Creating out Protagonist:

Let’s Just use a random name generator.

McKinley Cassidy

“No.”

Val Jae

“No.”

Dudley Dan

“Hell No.”

James Tye

“That’ll do.”

Next, Age.

“Just make him eighteen. I don’t see the point though.”

You know the older you make him the bigger the age gap will be. Anyway, Race.

“Alien-High Elf Hybrid. What do you think.”

Human. Next is Personality.

“The blandest possible with a heroic characteristic when it’s convenient for the plot.”

Back Story.

“Let’s make it tragic but make it vague for now so we can do one of those scenes were one guy asks. ‘What’s wrong with that guy.’ And the protagonist just looks at him and the sounds of screams and gunfire appear in their head which Is abruptly cut short by an explosion sound.”

Orphaned so as not to have emotional attachment to earth even thought that could be major drive for plotline.

“Yes. What’s next.”

Moral code for nightly activities.

“Whatever the fuckers reading this want. I’ll just do whatever those Henshitsu-Sha’s mind want. Which most likely is just harems, lolis and Milfs. All with the most basic characters and conflicts possible.”

But won’t that make readers uninterested?

“In another world with my smartphone has got over twenty-five volumes. And I at about ten hours a volume to read is two weeks of my life I’m never getting back and in that there wasn’t any err ‘special events.’ I’m pretty sure we can get at least a few hundred hooked.”

Very cunning master. What if it goes viral and becomes an anime or worse?

“Ha, if that happens, I’ll publish my actual name in the publication while telling my girlfriend and highly Christian parents while and then go rob a bank so I can get away from them before they kill me.”

The Girlfriend or the mom.

“Both. Mum immediately. GF in about twenty years’ time once our kids have gone to college o just won’t wake up one morning. If we don’t have kids move that forward by ten years.”

Will I still exist.

“No, you are a figment of my mentally damaged mind which is as I read more webnovel become more perverted and shameless and you are the tin part that has any rationality left and I put on when in front of others.”

I see.

Hi, I’ll be back with a new story soon. Yay.

Hope you enjoy it.

1