Chapter 1: Access to the Immortal Realm
180 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Humans like him who have defied mortality and reached the threshold of immortality had to go into hiding for fear of being subject to interrogation and persecution.

As he was mulling many things in his head, his focus now steered to the objects he prepared before taking the first step of entering the portal gate to the higher realm.

He chanted a single-word mantra to release a crystal ball from his right hand. The crystal ball a size as large as a golf ball was then formed into a transparent azure light tablet, crystal thin but its dimension was similar to a grimoire.

The illuminating part displayed the information that he had to see again to make sure that anything amiss would be omitted.

It read:

Portal Gate Information:

Chocolate Peak, 10 meters away from the Osmena Peak in Mantalongon, Dalaguete

An invisible gate must be opened by a portal key.

With Master's portal key, it is locked onto a coordinate in an unknown location in the Middle Immortal Realm at Universe #108

Portal Gate must be opened at 3:33 AM, Earth time GMT+8

Estimated time of travel to arrive at the target coordinate: 450 days Earth cycle

_______________________

Sigmund had to see the information again. His preparation for this day started more than a century ago. Everything should be foolproof.

He looked at his watch, displaying the dial pointing to twelve. He had over three hours to kill so he went into his tent to meditate.

He performed a black mirror meditation technique wherein he internalized retrospectively the events which led to his decision to hasten his travel into the immortal realm.

________________________

Sigmund opened his eyes after a few hours and then looked at his Rado watch. It already read 3 on the dial.

He had thirty minutes more to wait but he planned to use and manipulate the portal key five minutes before the time the portal gateway must be opened.

He believed that he had an advantage over other souls who wandered through the spaces of the multiverse, the multiple universes.

His mystical practice granted him the ability to delay karmic repercussions.

And then, certain practices provided him with the best option to attain the Rainbow Body.

After attaining the Rainbow body, the mystic practitioner can then travel to many realms, planets, other star systems, and galaxies.

But to traverse from one point of the universe to another could pose certain risks.

At the age of 25, after reaching the peak of the Core-Forming stage, he already devised plans to make preparations for his traverse to higher realms.

At 140 years of age, Sigmund retained the body of a twenty-year-old though his bone age would reveal a more mature number than his physical looks.

Without hurry, he got out of his tent and packed his belongings.

He checked the spatial ring linked to his soul consciousness. This is the refined object he produced from the tool refinement art he cognized when he reached the Grandmaster stage.

Momentarily, he sent his spiritual sense inside the spatial ring where a big structure with a courtyard was constructed.

His spatial ring already managed to hold a pocket dimension where he could place his properties including the gold, silver, and crystals he bought and accumulated stored.

Ten warehouse structures were used as storage houses for these precious materials.

With his accumulation of wealth living on the planet for over a century, his treasury could even be larger than that of a mid-sized economy.

His senses traveled deep inside the structure where he monitored a still body lying on the bed. Its skin was shining like glass crystals.

The puppet body was an item he refined as a contingency in the event his physical body could not withstand the spatial storm and radiation inside the portal gateway.

He created the body with features and a physique similar to his.

Already assured that everything was already in his soul spatial ring, a storage device he refined with an inner area of a thousand hectares, he made a mental preparation for opening the portal gateway.

Clad in a simple white shirt and soft blue jeans, his tall muscular physique slowly trudged a certain corner of the mountain peak.

That area should have been cold at dusk but his body could withstand the coldness as long as it would not go below negative one hundred degrees Fahrenheit.

He also loved the chill as his body always emitted heat.

Patiently, he stood at the area where he sensed the energy waves to be fluctuating and unstable. He believed that to be the sign where the location of the portal gateway was set.

At 3:30, he retrieved an object from his spatial ring.

It was a musical instrument, a flute made of refined bamboo and pyrite.

When Sigmund heard from his cousin that the portal key could be created and refined, he then thought of a musical instrument.

But it must not be any musical instrument. It must have the right properties so that whenever it was utilized to produce sound, the right soundwave must come out of it.

The right frequency produced from the sound wave was the portal key.

He formed the intention from the etheric body and then sent it from his consciousness to the medium as the sound waves produced and then traveled to open the portal gate as the stimulus.

The response, as he expected, would be the opening of the portal gate.

As the 2-meter youthful-looking man held his breath, he brought the instrument to his mouth to release the inner breath.

After a few seconds when the right sound frequency was produced, the area where he sensed fluctuating energy gradually accumulated orbs of light.

He still sounded the flute to his mouth as he was watching the orbs of light rapidly accumulating and then waves of intense bluish-white light appeared.

The light radiated and slowly encompassed that location illuminating a large part of the area of Chocolate Peak, where brown withered grasses were seen during summer.

Thankfully, he planted crystals around the vicinity to produce an illusion barrier. Hence, his activity could not be seen by mere mortals.

But he was not sure if other beings could see through this illusion, that's why he picked the right day and time for this goal.

As he looked at the bluish-white light rapidly swirling at a certain point in the corner of the peak, he put down the flute from his mouth.

He glanced with astonishment at the formation of light and then the swelling of a point at the center of the light where it expanded over three meters.

At the center of the light formation, a rainbow-hued light was shown.

It was a wormhole emitting rainbow-colored light in iridescence. It was different from his expectation that a black hole would appear.

He then activated the refined crystal pendant he wore on his necklace. The bracelets he wore on his left and right wrists also emitted light.

The radiating light from the crystals produced 100 light barriers around him in an instant.

"So this is where it begins now."

He spoke to no one in particular.

After a few seconds, he heard a young masculine voice closer to his ears as if the voice came out from his head.

"Bon Voyage, Attorney Sig!"

"Darwin, thanks," Sigmund sent his gratitude briefly.

He proceeded towards the portal gate. He stopped momentarily appreciating the different colors surging and waving in chaotic patterns at the entrance.

As he stepped his right foot inside the light portal, he sensed three different auras nearby.

The illusion barrier was sturdy enough, he thought.

It would take time for these beings he sensed to penetrate through the barrier.

As his whole body entered the gate, he heard another voice transmission.

"I have prepared a ship to be your transport in your journey inside the space of the wormhole."

Suddenly, he witnessed a huge object of white light manifesting around him, rapidly wrapping him inside.

Immediately, the interior began to form with transparent crystals as materials for the wall interior.

In just mere moments, Sigmund witnessed the manifestation of the interior with an area huge enough to hold twenty people.

But then what he saw made him aghast with delight as a bedroom area complete with bed and furnishings manifested out from the light as if they were obtained from another dimension and transported inside the ship through a teleportation mechanism.

In another corner of the interior, another scintillating light began to form into white silhouette objects until his eyes took the shape of a dining table with two chairs and a kitchen area, which he believed to be complete with utensils and other kitchen tools.

"This is a great surprise, Darwin! Thank you very much!" Sigmund let out a laugh as if releasing any anxiety he had accumulated prior to entering the portal.

He knew the stresses of traveling inside the portal with the spatial storm that could unpredictably appear out of nowhere.

Considering the number of days he had to travel inside to reach the target coordinate, it was of utmost importance for him to regard his safety.

He didn't realize that Darwin, the soul of the Divine System, prepared surprisingly these things for him.

"This ship is made of adamantine, platinum, and palladium. I have refined this with a protective barrier with 100 layers to make you safer in your travels." The voice of the divine system resonated in Sigmund's ears.

"It is not advisable to use your spatial dimension while inside the wormhole. But this ship can make it possible for you to do that— to stay in your dimension until the time the coordinate is near," Darwin, the Divine system, informed him reassuringly.

"That's reassuring. I can't thank you enough, Darwin," said Sigmund, who could not help by wryly smile as if realizing the big debt he now owed to this system.

The existence of the divine system was already a huge source of debt for him, considering a part of the soul consciousness he knew very well in his life was incorporated in the refinement of the divine system.

6