Cravings 2.1
181 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I waited for things to calm down, for them to let some of the crazy out. Then I spoke again, “Before we get into the details of the plan, I have an important announcement to make,” I said, placing a benevolent hand on Noah’s shoulder, “Someone new has decided to join the family. Everyone, this is Noah-” I grinned “-Noah, welcome to the infamous, the striking, Genocide 6. Now, go meet your new brothers and sisters.” With that, I gave him a push, like a mother encouraging their shy child to go play with the kids at the playground.

 

Like a spotlight, the pack of lunatics, murderers, and monsters turned their attention on him. They all had different reactions: some wanted to kill him (or worse), others were curious or happy, and a few were already plotting how to use Noah for their own schemes.

 

Noah was going to say something, but he was interrupted by booming laughter.

 

A towering, muscular figure stepped up from the ring that was the audience: The David—otherwise known as Mr. Exercise by Noah. “No way, hahaha!” chuckled The David, “What the hell are you doing here, kid? Did ya finally grow a pair and decide to get some action, hmm?”

 

It wasn’t easy, and it took him a while, but Noah finally managed to get control of his fear. “Yes, I did. I’m not the same anymore.” he said with fake courage, looking The David right in the eye. He was a clever little liar, our Noah. He knew he couldn’t show weakness in front of this pack of monsters.

 

The David laughed even harder and clapped him in the back, like a proud father. The kid kept surprising him; maybe he’d take him under his wing and teach him a thing or two.

 

Following The David’s lead, the rest of my dogs began approaching the newcomer, sniffing and testing him, getting his measure. I left, letting them do as they pleased. I had important things to do, and if they killed him, I’d just find another desperate bastard—times were dark and the world birthed muts like Noah a dime a dozen.

 

I made my way across the penthouse to my room, Juliette, like always, followed me like a second shadow. 

 

Naturally, my room was the biggest and most luxurious. The previous owner’d been one of the richest and most powerful people in Jackson: the head of the local AAA gang, Über. 

 

His gang, along with all major players in Jackson, had been majorly debilitated after Famine’s attack. This created a power vacuum, a black hole that began drawing in outside forces. The agents of the so-called Machine God were one of the groups that were pulled into the city. And they’d been working overtime to fill that vacuum. 

 

Politicians, heroes, and even Über and his gang were infiltrated, corrupted from within. If things continued like this, the city would fall to them and they would unleash their “God” upon the world once more. And it looked like no one was coming to stop them. The Jackson situation was just another fire, and the heroes had plenty of those already, even bigger ones; whenever they put one out, three more started.

 

However, I had a score to settle with Terrorbyte, The Prophet of The Machine God. The old monster played a major part in my downfall and I was here solely to pay him back—I would ruin him if it was the last thing I did.

 

Already, we’d attacked several key locations to The Prophet’s operation. Of course, The Prophet turned the whole city against us: most of the heroes and villains, including Über and the AAA, came after us. We were outmatched, so we applied some guerrilla warfare, attacking fast and vanishing, killing their leaders and interrogating them. It wasn’t easy and we took heavy casualties, but whenever we encountered a superhuman, we either coerced them to join us or took their symbiote from their dead body, helping replenish our losses. In the end, after I’d found several useful hosts for said symbiotes, our group grew from eleven to twenty four strong. 

 

Now, finally, we were strong enough to attack their main location. I could almost taste my sweet revenge on the tip of my tongue. Just a few more hours…

 

My thoughts were frenzied, being so close to it. I wasn’t sure I was sane anymore, but at the moment I felt particularly unstable.

 

The moment Juliette stepped through the door, I pounced on her and grabbed her by the throat.

 

“Ahhh~ Honey, don’t be so rough,” the slut moaned.

 

I choked her even harder. I hated her! I hated when she called me honey! I hated her luscious, seductive body and the damned, whorish outfits she wore! Always trying to make me fall for her with her lovey dovey eyes, always trying to seduce me! I hated her with all my heart and I would never forgive her!

 

Today, she was wearing a tiny, white, see-through miniskirt and tube top. I could see her hard, piercinged nipples making a tent on the tight, rubber-like material. We were close together now, her plastered against the door, my knee between her legs, putting pressure on her hot, slobbering sex. 

 

She moaned into my ear, hot breath tickling my skin.

 

I grabbed one of my knives and pressed it against her throat, drawing some blood, but the bitch in heat didn’t have the decency to feel fear; she moaned even harder, eyes murky with lust. 

 

I growled and in a fit of enraged lust, sliced her tube top right down the middle, exposing her large, plump breasts. I bit one of her obscene tits hard and pulled the circular nipple piercing in the other one with a good amount of force.

 

She began to use her superspeed to rock her pussy back and forth on my knee. “Unfff~ harder!” she cried “Bite me more! Mark me! I’m yours! Only yours!”

 

I pulled her hair harshly, exposing her neck, and then bit her there as well, even harder than before, piercing skin and drawing blood. Speedsters didn’t last long, and she came with an orgasmic scream, squirting all over my real-leather pants. 

 

But I wasn’t done with her. I quickly pulled down my trousers and underwear, and then, before she could recover, grabbed her panting, bliss-ridden face and pushed it down. I forced her to kneel down on the floor, and once she was in that position, I slammed her hot, drooling tongue into the mess of scar tissue that was my vagina. 

 

“Get to work, you bitch!” I hissed with venom.

 

Juliette began lapping at my sex, and even used her speed to vibrate her tongue, causing me to bite my lip to resist moaning. She really knew what she was doing. It wasn’t our first time and she knew my body like the back of her hand.

 

She even did that thing I liked where she swirled her tongue around my clit in slow circles, looking up at me with her slutty, bedroom-eyes. “Mmmfff~” I groaned in pleasure. When she was a good girl like this, it was hard not to fall for her, but I couldn’t let myself, not just due to what she did in the past, but also because love is a weakness, and I would know, since using wives or husbands against our enemies was something we did every three days or so.

 

She gave me a good, long lick, as if my genitals were the tastiest icecream in the world and she couldn’t get enough of it, and it was enough to tip me over the edge. I came hard, my juices making a mess of her whorish, seductive face.

 

We both stayed like that for a moment, catching our breath, me leaning against the door for support, her on the floor, eyes unfocused and drooling tongue out.

 

I was going to go for round two and use some of the BDSM equipment that belonged to the previous owner, but another commotion was brewing outside. 

 

These madmen were like retarded children. Leave them alone for five seconds and they started killing each other over moronic disagreements.

 

I gave a long suffering sigh and took off the rest of my clothes. I then headed to the closet and threw open the doors. It looked ordinary, several hangers and male clothes, but I knew better. This was where Über used to hide his supersuit.

 

Juliette shook off her post-sex stupor and followed me, like an overager puppy. “What’s wrong? What happened?”

 

“The fuckers are fighting again, even after I made an example out of Acidface,” I answered, moving clothes out of the way, 

 

Juliette gnashed her teeth, murderous with rage. Electricity coursed along her body in bursts, her eyes turned white, and her hair began to float. 

 

“Don’t do anything rash,” I told her, before she could murder one of my subordinates in a fit of jealousy, “It’s time we got going anyways. We’ll pick up where we left off later.”

 

There was a touch-screen panel camouflaged to look like the rest of the back wall of the closet, and once I found it, I punched in the code I mind read off Über. 

 

Like in the movies, the closet split in half to reveal a secret room. He must have spent a fortune on this. Stuff like this didn’t come cheap.

 

The secret room had thick walls and doubled as a bunker. The walls had expensive, high-tech weapons developed with the latest scientific breakthroughs, art pieces, but most importantly, at the center, was my super suit. I had given Über’s suit to one of the boys and now mine lay there, on display.

 

It was a work of beauty was what it was, hundreds of years old and made by Antimatter, the same guy who then went on to create the barrier. It was made out of a dark material that absorbed bullets and kinetic force like it was nothing. It absorbed all light and was darker than black and seemed to move if you looked at it for a long time, playing tricks on your eyes.

 

I put one leg down the neck hole and the thing reacted, alive. It crawled up my body like a liquid, engulfing it. There was no helmet piece. That one’d been lost or destroyed long ago, so I went without, my head the only part exposed. The suit hugged my form, like a bodysuit, but it looked metal-like, like armor.

 

I could have worn a regular helmet, but even the most advanced tech models out there would only stop the weaker weapons. If they got broken, then it would restrict my vision, not to mention they were often heavy and that would slow me down when speed was critical in superpowered fights. My secret identity was revealed already, so there was no need to worry about my face getting exposed. 

 

Juliette got changed into another of her hookerish outfits. She’d no need for armor, and, like me, also didn’t care about her secret identity. That’s what she would be wearing to the fight: a silver, shiny bikini; a transparent plastic zip up jacket; and some white knee high boots.

 

She caught me looking at her and gave me a sultry smile. 

 

I ignored her invitation and stepped out back into the living room of the penthouse.

 

“You fucking crazy, retarded, bitch!” screeched Leveller, senseless with rage, “You broke my Xcube Reality! You fucking ruined everything! All my saves lost!” He had ‘levelled up’ his ‘strength stat’ to the max and was holding Barker with one hand, using his other to punch her with superstrength over and over. 

 

Barker was whining like a hurt animal, her body regenerating the damage slowly. 

 

“Put her down.” I demanded in a calm, authoritative voice.

 

He didn’t put her down immediately, hesitating. “She fucking peed on my Xcube!” he said, tears in his eyes, biting his lip till blood ran down. “I was about to beat the final boss of Resident Evils 66!”

 

Leveller was utterly delusional. After a truck ran him over, causing severe brain trauma, he now genuinely believed that he’d been “isekai’d” into a game and that he was the main character to boot. As is evident by the current situation and the testimonials of his many victims, the teenage boy loved video games to the point of obsession.

 

“We can make this the easy way or the hard way,” I smiled, voice light as if I was talking to a friend. “You either let it go or I make you do so…and then I stick you in a white, padded room, Nulled to the gills, without video games for the rest of your life.”

 

That made him drop her real fast. But he still had to get the last word in, “Fucking NPC,” he hissed at Barker, “one of these days… just you wait!” 

 

And that was that. He took out an old, portable gaming console and left to go play his beloved games.

 

Barker crawled up to me on all fours and began licking my hand over and over. Tears fell out of her eyes in a very human gesture, while she barked loudly like a dog all the while. I gave her a few headpats, calming her down. Juliette was fine with us touching: she saw Barker as a daughter.

 

“Gather everyone here,” I ordered, “It’s time.”

 

The people in the living room scattered, searching for those who were missing. They all began returning and congregating where I was, even Acidface and Nerves. 

 

Acidface was worse for wear, his whole head wrapped in bloody bandages like a mummy. He was docile as a puppy now, shoulders hunched, head down, and avoiding eye contact. But that was temporary, soon enough he’d be back to his antics and we’d have to do this all over again.

 

“Go get Traveller’s symbiote,” I told Juliette. We couldn’t store something like the symbiote with us, since these bastards wouldn’t be able to resist the temptation to eat it. 

 

Juliette’d stored it deep in the earth, buried, hundreds of miles away.

 

Juliette nodded. 

 

I blinked, and she was back. That’s how fast she was.

 

I grabbed the symbiote that’d belonged to Traveller, an ex-member of the family killed by a hero a few hours ago in one of our skirmishes. 

 

It was not a three dimensional object. The symbiote was maddeningly complex, extending into the time dimension and other higher planes. Looking at it was impossible, a black spot would appear in your vision where it was supposed to be. Its texture in my hand was like nothing on earth, nothing a human could identify or relate to. 

 

I walked up to Noah, who was looking as depressed as ever. He genuinely regretted not jumping off the bridge, but there was no going back now. He wasn’t afraid of death, not anymore, but he knew we’d give him something worse than death if he defied us.

 

“Liven up, Noah.” I waved the symbiote in front of his eyes playfully. “You are about to get superpowers. So long as you do what I say, you will get your life back. This is your first step.”

2