Core Shock
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waking up Rohn felt like he was having the worst hangover he ever had, the bed was soft and he was naked for some reason. He was still piecing it all together, when he heard sobbing. It sounded vaguely familiar, but he was more focused on finding something to wear at the moment. 

“Where, the hell happened last night?”

His questions fell on deaf ears, and he was still piecing things together when someone burst through the door at full speed. It was Noel, and a team of guards. They came in and looked around and she came up to him alone, behind her was a sobbing Alicia.

 

“Rohn, while you are now married into the family. I cannot charge you with a crime, but for the family’s honor you are now forbidden from leaving town!”

“What, what the hell is going on?!”

He was still in pain, the whole world felt weird. Like he was missing a essential memory last night, instead of getting an answer Noel snorted and walked closer to him.

 

“Even if you are married, to rape your wife on the wedding night. I should kill you myself.”

A dumb face was stuck to him, he was slowly loading like a slow computer. He glanced over at the crying Alicia, and then back at Noel. Instantly, a guilt and self hatred he never felt before overwhelmed him. He, tried, and kept trying but he couldn’t recall what happened after he got taken away by the guard.

 

“There is some kind of misunderstanding, I wasn’t even awake last night!? Get the guard, I can identify him!”

“Cease your delusions! You raped my little sister! I have proof!”

She went over and proceed to hold a small white cloth with a red spot, it was also dirty. He wanted to know how it could prove anything, Issac barged into the room breaking the atmosphere.

 

“Noel! You traitorous whore, you dare to plot against me and father!”

He came into the room with a team following behind him, they pointed double barrel shotguns at everyone present besides Rohn and Alica. The mood was serious, but Noel kept her same calm pose.

 

“What do you mean dear brother, clearly this feen has raped our dear little sister.”
“I know the truth, did you think your dealings with the Monroe family escaped my sight!? I have long since know you conspired and purchased a potion used by them to drug men, I even have your so called loyal servant here!”

Issac always had his men watch everything, the sealed room where he was at with the pope and his father prevented his servants from telling him before it was too late. They needed his direct permission to stop his sister, and she took full advantage of that. It was too late, Issac knew it too. 

 

Rohn, was lost at first he thought Issac was going to prove his innocence of this disgusting crime. Instead he looked at him, and said through gritted teeth and anger.

 

“It’s true, you were poisoned last night. However you did not rape Alicia, she forced herself on you instead. Isn’t that right dear little sister?”

Alicia didn’t respond, her crying stopped at his words. She hung her head down, and remained silent for a brief moment before stomping on the floor screaming like a tantrum.

 

“I had no choice! He had never looked at me that way, I did the right thing!”

Rohn felt like he was looking at a monster, not the same sweet girl he spoke to often. The realization, the reality, made him look at the floor like he was dead.

 

0