The Men
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Andrew had the double barrel shotgun in one arm hidden by a leather bag, with all the ammo needed for it in his backpack. Some was stored in a side pocket, while he had a large dagger to his hip. His shoes, shirt, pants and even hat were made to blend into the natives, nothing stood out. He had grown a little pudgy after not working as much in the married life, this only made the fire in his eyes even less noticeable if not careful.

It was just after sunset, with his sight becoming blocked by the darkness. He was waiting at the point he was told to meet Conzie Monroe, it was river split that was marked on a map. He stood at the spot it indicated waiting for over an hour until he heard noises, someone was approaching fast.

 

“Conzie Monroe, I am Andrew, a demon worshipper apprentice sent to assistant you!”

He shouted out before the noises got closer, they stopped suddenly. Instead an eerily laugh filled the air, as a man appeared next to him. He was uncomfortably close sniffing, poking and examining him over, Conzie appearance was rough looking with his body barely clothed.

 

“Good! Very good! Let’s go get something to eat, no time to waste!”

Andrew was startled at his shout, he nodded seriously following behind Conzie. When he stopped and looking around pondering for a brief moment.

 

“Where is the bitch Elia, or her people. You should know right?”
“South about an hour walk to reach their nearest group.”

“We're running, get ready to move.”

Conzie and Andrew started running, he couldn’t see in the dark unlike Conzie so he trailed close to him. His smell was like a wild animal he thought, with his mouth salivating at something. After running for half an hour non stop Andrew felt the sweat and the exhaustion hit him hard. He pushed himself to show he wasn’t weak, also for his own confidence.

 

“There’s one.”

 

Conzie suddenly stopped he barely stopped in time for not running into him, looking forward he saw a young girl carrying a bucket with water. She wasn’t paying attention to her surrounding as she struggled to carry the bucket, Conzie silently without saying another word or making a noise approached the direction she was going. The area had some trees so he snuck up to one, hiding behind it like a viper.

 

Andrew watched in confusion, if he just wanted blood he could ask him. It was dangerous to stop a man who had such a reputation, also he was his superior. Silently observing, Andrew watched Conzie reach out his arms suddenly silencing her screams with one hand another squeezed her throat.

 

“Delicious, oh delicious! Andrew, would you care for some!?”

 

His sudden shout broke the quiet atmosphere, he nodded to show he didn’t want any. Conzie sighed at that while the girl began crying, her arms and legs flailing around helpless to escape. Conzie pulled the hand over her mouth, it let out struggled noises as she couldn’t breathe.

 

“Time to dig in, oh such sweet flesh. So tender, so juicy tender.”

He pushed her onto the ground pinning her down with the hand on her neck while another pulled out a knife, his knee went to her lower abdomen holding it down. She began making more frantic noises as Andrew watched his knife cut open her chest quickly, pulling out organs and butchering her body.

He stopped looking at it, it was too rough for even him. Why in the hell he did such a thing made no sense to him, he was a vampire they didn’t do this!? He kept looking around listening to his occasional laughter and chewing noises, her struggle kept going on too.

0