Author Final Words
86 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those wanting conclusions, this will provide it. The church and the Monroe family go into a true war of genocide after the church realised they were in a ten year countdown. The Monroe family, prevails against modern technology and holy magic. It cost them near every elder, Vera acsends to a position far above high elder and wins the war in a decisive with the church. The starter town kills Elia using Andrew and Conzie hoping it would end the war, instead different sects emerge of nature's rebellion prolonging the war. Peace is restored after the Monroe family realised they cannot beat the church, nor can the church destroy them. Vera was never believed to be a person from earth, and is treated like a military genius using tactics she herself made. People on earth mock them all, with open displays of mockery everywhere becoming a social norm. When news leaked of the ten year until the gap disappeared and it would be possible to go to the other world, every earth nation geared into overdrive to have a stake into this new land. Vera was able to view back at earth using Voodoo from the head of the Monroe family, learning the truth of their suffering and what has been happening to her she went insane.  All hope of returning home disappeared and she vowed to have total genocide of the people of earth. They openly mocked her pain and struggles on earth while she saw government leaders denounce her as a monster,  after she had voodoo directly show how her family getting tortured by US government officials for zero reason until they died it broke her.  The Monroe Family head was the true culprit behind being sent to this other world, and was the system itself to the unaware people of earth. He never needed the ten years for connection to earth after he stole the technique from the elves long ago, and had secretly created the enormous demon population to enslave the humans of earth. He wasn't interested in genocide of all the earth like her, instead he wanted to control it for eternity. She joined a new mission in the US cave systems, where constant mysterious disappearances raised to new levels as they began turning people into higher undead for the final war. The humans of earth fully believe the lie of ten years and never relate anything to them, the fake copycat's they intentionally controlled by Voodoo never stopped fooling them.  The church cannot fight anymore after the war, and decides to aid the Monroe family in their last  mutual effort to protect their world, while the starter town became a city state with Willis as king. Willis was forced to have the position after the information they had no kings on earth, hints of something going on in earth appeared after a full year of war preparation by Vera. Not giving them any breathing room, they directly connected to earth in Time square. It was directly on New Years eve when they did so, so nobody could ever hide their connection to earth. Both sides earth and the new world were friendly at first, while moving their cards for war. Magic, something that never existed on earth began appearing everywhere. It was done intentionally by the Monroe family through large scale human sacrifice rituals on earth,  discovered far too late by Earth governments. Every major city over a million population exploded with undead and demons suddenly, while a Solar Flare hits earth. Vera was absolutely convinced victory was theirs until it went nuclear, with more and connection between the two worlds opening everywhere on both sides. No place was out of reach, or too far to go.  The US falls inward after winning the war against the Monroe family, not from external influence but from a internal political collapse after numerous assassinations of elites.  Vera disobeys all orders and goes rogue after finding about a nuclear base built in Russia during the Cold War that can end humanity. The story ends with Vera dying after getting control of the nuclear base in Russia releasing complete nuclear Armageddon on earth, leaving earth to be a land of undead controlled by her for all eternity as a Lich. Forever disconnected from the new world, it exist without intelligent life until the sun consumes it removing it form existence.

Andrew's wife is actually Vorrucks old female training buddy back when he first came to the world, Andrew knows Vera's secret and they become friends before the total war ending.

Willis betrays the people of starter town to try to stop Vera from ending Earth, and all of  humanity on it. He dies in the same nuclear base with her, unable to convince her to back down.

Elia is killed by Conzie and her believers spread her message in distorted versions, eventually they find a place to be in the new world. Majority of them die defending Earth during the undead attacks and final nuclear war.

Church survives and regard the war as the "Great Dark Age" Illnor becomes pope, with far less bloodshed goals after so much death. He ends the war against the demons and brings in a age of peace.

Rohn is killed by Vera, during the war between church and Monroe family. He has two sons with the younger princess, who raises them happily alone. While the Zotts family becomes a major noble power, equal to the church in power. The elder Princess is raped and murdered by her lover, who is actually someone loyal to the church. 

Author here, I was deliberating between earth falling apart in a major war or just directly ending. I figured ending is simpler, so I just went with it. The split would have been very complex to write about to say the least with each nation joining some factions from the new world others avoiding it all together, one thing is certain Vera would indirectly or directly almost end the world. She wasn't evil per se, more along the lines at the end of the story after so much trauma completely crazy, with only blood and violence as her only ways to stay somewhat stable. It would either end in earth beating her and being divided under new lines in my story, or she wins and everyone on earth dies.

(I will write again, probably only NSFW stuff. I was shadow banned on Webnovel, my older novels did it to me and this controversial topic of TSF didn't help me. I received about 20% of the views my smaller novels I did years ago, with an indirect threat by a discord mod saying basically "contract or don't grow". I will not use this account to write anything again, just look for my noticeable writing style in later NSFW works if you are a fan.)

P.S To all authors who are reading this wherever, Webnovel only cares about making money anonymous writing for fun is dead there. 

0