DxD 0125: Elemental Resistance Training (1/3)
313 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Abaddon spent the next few days in the time-dilated dungeon with the three girls and filled Aika and Xenovia to the brim such that they could only incoherently mumble his name after a few hours passed. As for Akeno, Abaddon kept his promise, after her first and only orgasm of the session, Abaddon denied her completely no matter how much she pleaded and tried to coerce him. And even then, Abaddon had anally stimulated her to get her to that climax, without even touching her pussy. It left Akeno feeling extremely vulnerable and confused by the reactions of her body.

After resting up for a few hours, Abaddon freed Akeno from her restraints and brought her to the training area. He left Aika and Xenovia in the room to rest, and they could just leave once they recovered.

Abaddon teleported to the training floor with Akeno while admiring the outfit that she’d worn for the duration of the session. She had a chest harness with multiple belts running around her breasts, compressing them from all sides. It also had a belt running horizontally across the middle, compressing her breasts further. The belt would’ve served to hide her nipples, but both sections of the belt had a ring in the center that surrounded her areolae, allowing her nipples to stay visible and open to the air.

As for the nubs in question, they had two flat metal rings around them that were magically tightened just enough to make her feel that her nubs were being slightly compressed from all sides. The rings also had small spiky bumps on the inner surface that lightly poked her sensitive nerves, stimulating her further and making sure that the rings were firmly attached to Akeno’s nipples. Even if she wasn’t aroused, her nipples would be forced to constantly stay erect by the effects of the metal bands.

She also had a new, larger butt plug that had been put inside her butt that Abaddon had given her after her single anal orgasm of the session. Similar to the previous plug, it had been attached to the chastity belt so that it would firmly stay there at all times.

“I think we can start training now, no?” Abaddon asked as he lightly pulled on Akeno’s leash as she was forced to walk forward.

“A-kun…” Akeno gave him a pleading look, “Can you please make me cum?” She brought her hands together and pressed her breasts together, giving him a tantalizing view.

“Not possible, honey,” Abaddon caressed her luscious hair that was tied up in a ponytail, “I said that your next orgasm will only be allowed after a week. It’s only been three days.”

“My master is cruel…” Akeno looked down pitifully.

“Shh…” Abaddon continued caressing her hair, “If you keep whining, I’ll show you what cruel means.” His threat worked wonders as Akeno pulled herself together and looked at Abaddon with a pout. She continued walking behind him as he led her through the huge open room by the leash. She wasn’t really focusing on her path and was just looking at Abaddon’s back while thinking of all the two rings that were around her nipples. She could still feel the light bumps digging into her skin and constantly making her feel a weird sensation.

Soon, she ended up stepping on a section of the floor that was so cold that it even affected her severely. She hissed and pulled her foot back, forcing Abaddon to stop as he felt the leash getting taut.

“What happened?” Abaddon asked as he looked at Akeno who was looking down at her foot that had hints of frostbite.

“What was this?” She asked him while curling up her toes, “It was so cold,” With her words, she brought her foot up before casting a warming spell on it.

As she massaged her sole, Abaddon answered, “I’m going to be working on my elemental resistance for the next four days, one for ice, one for fire, one for lightning, and one for wind. These are the main elements I need to work on for now.” He said as he pointed to the front of the room and Akeno saw a dense ball of pure ice elemental energy.

“That’s horrible…” She said with a horrified tone as she felt a chill run along her entire body just by looking at it. As she shivered, she said to Abaddon, “Elemental resistance doesn’t work this way…”

“Sure it does,” Abaddon said, “Just slowly destroy your body on a molecular level and let those cells regenerate while in this kind of environment. The newly regenerated cells will naturally be resistant to the environment while maintaining the original properties.”

“This is horrible,” Akeno said, “It’s impossible for me to train like that…”

“I know,” Abaddon said, “You’re here to make this training actually doable for me,” His words made Akeno look at him like a monster, “You’ll stay in my lap and continuously power that ball of Ice Energy while I keep your energy tank filled up to the brim.”

“I-I don’t want to sound rude, A-kun,” Akeno said, “But can you manage that kind of consumption?” She asked, “I specialize in lightning, I’m not as efficient when I’m working with other elements. You’ll need far too much Aether if you wish to keep it going through me. Not to mention keeping me safe from the cold.”

“Energy is something that I have almost too much of,” Abaddon said, “Don’t worry about that. Just focus on powering the ice ball while I keep your tank full. If you can understand its makeup and how its internal structure works, you can consider it as your bonus.”

“Is that your spell?” Akeno asked with slight fascination, “It would be an extremely overpowered area of effect spell to take care of large groups…”

“Kinda. I used a supplementary material to make this kind of temperature feasible. So it’s not really replicable in a battle setting. I can’t stand idly for two minutes in the middle of a fight while setting it up.” He said

“You always come up with the weirdest training regimes, you know, A-kun…” Akeno said while walking toward him. She cast a spell on her feet to keep them heated and stepped toward Abaddon. Within two steps, she was shivering. She quickly grabbed Abaddon’s hand and pressed herself against him, “So cold...”

Abaddon shrugged, “By the end of this week, I’ll make sure that your reserves are almost the same as Rias.” He said, “And unlike her, you don’t waste all your energy on uncontrolled Destruction attacks.” As Akeno stepped close to him and grabbed his hand, he wrapped his other arm around her waist and pulled her even closer, “Step on my feet.”

She followed his words and stepped on his feet, balancing herself by wrapping her arms around his neck. She could feel her erect nipples pressing against his chest and felt the rings getting disturbed, which caused her to feel light jolts of pleasure running along her body.

Abaddon wrapped a membrane of Aether around Akeno and said, “You don’t need to do anything other than focus on that ball of light. Do your best to maintain it stably and keep transferring your energy to it.” Following his words, he started walking even closer to the ball of ice, not caring that Akeno was standing on his feet. With his movements, Akeno felt her nipples rubbing against his chest even more and couldn’t help but let out a whimper as the bumps stimulated her sensitive nubs.

Abaddon ignored her state before sitting on a somewhat comfortable chair that he conjured for himself right in front of the blue ball of ice energy that kept trying to suck in all heat from Abaddon and Akeno’s bodies. Akeno was on Abaddon’s left thigh and folded her legs together, resting them on his other leg. She hugged him and leaned most of her body against him. She glanced down at his cock and thought about something before shaking her head, thinking, ‘Later…’

After making herself comfortable and sticking close to Abaddon, Akeno looked at the ball that was right in front of her. She was able to somewhat understand what needed to be done after examining it for a few seconds and created a magic circle in front of the ball that started rapidly pulling her energy from her reserves. She felt it consume half her reserves in the first second and was about to panic when she felt Aether running all across her body, giving her a sense of comfortable warmth and refilling her reserves.

“Let me make that a semi-permanent circle,” Abaddon said, “If you get distracted, I don’t want that ball to weaken, or worse explode. I’m going to be busy with my own thing soon.”

Akeno nodded and felt Abaddon taking control of her magic circle. She felt that she could resist, but wasn’t sure if there would be any use resisting Abaddon. And he’d had already told her what he was doing, so she didn’t panic.

Akeno’s red circle gained yellow streaks through it that started modifying it. Once it was done, Akeno felt even more of her energy being consumed, feeling that her entire reserves would empty out within a second. She was grateful for the Aether that was flooding her system and constantly refilling her energy that was then consumed by the ice ball. It formed a stable cycle that was only somewhat under Akeno’s control. “Close your eyes, rest, maybe suck me off…” Abaddon suggested a few things, “But you have to constantly stay in contact with me. If you don’t, then the Aether barrier around you will be consumed very quickly, freezing you within a second.”

Akeno heeded his warning with a solemn nod. Abaddon didn’t say anything further and closed his eyes. In that instant, Akeno’s eyes widened to their limits when she felt the sheer energy that he was radiating.

‘He’s stronger than I could’ve imagined…’ She realized, ‘No wonder he was able to resist Michael…’ Realizing the situation, she was able to close her eyes and enjoy Abaddon’s embrace and bury her face in his neck. She didn’t really have to do anything other than act as a filter for Abaddon and she could get stronger. Not to mention the bonus of his presence that always left her feeling a sense of excitement and arousal. Her gaze trailed down to his cock and she remembered his words, ‘If it’s not really a problem, then…’ She grasped her fingers around Abaddon’s shaft and started lightly pumping him.

Some constructive criticism would be helpful. Please let me know if I made any mistakes, and I'll fix them. I'm only human, I make mistakes.

If you want to support me, check out my Patréon. I post advanced chapters there and do weekly polls to decide the stories that I will be posting for the week. No pressure though, I'm eventually going to post my content publicly regardless.

/addyctive

10