DxD 0110: Ownership *
937 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Abaddon observed Akeno’s changing expressions with amusement for a few seconds before grabbing the chastity belt that he’d commissioned for Akeno. It cost him a hefty amount, but it was better than relying on a spell forever. Instead, an artifact would have much more longevity and many more functions than the spell he’d initially used.

“Binding you to myself through the bracelet was just something I did on a whim right now.” Abaddon told her as he approached her, “The real thing that I had prepared for you was this.”

Akeno couldn’t be bothered to show him her dissatisfaction about him being so nonchalant about binding her to himself for her entire life. Her focus was completely on the chastity belt that was in Abaddon’s hands.

When Abaddon was close enough, his hand gently stroked Akeno’s pussy as he whispered, “Welcome to your new home.” With his words, Akeno felt a pulse of magic that dispelled the previous spell that Abaddon had put her body under. She’d spent far too much time trying to decipher and dispel it and was very much aware of its magical signature. Even the spell that allowed her to see how many points she’d accumulated had been dispelled.

Abaddon felt a distinct increase in her arousal the moment she realized that he’d dispelled the spell, “Someone’s excited…” He teased as he saw Akeno’s desperate expression.

“Do you want one last orgasm before I claim eternal ownership over this?” Abaddon asked as his fingers slipped into her pussy.

Akeno could only convey her desperation through her eyes, and looking at the hazy expression bordering on tearing up, she seemed very agreeable to the idea.

Seeing her state, Abaddon decided to give her some leeway and loosened the restraining effects of the circle under her such that it allowed her to speak freely. However, Akeno didn’t seem to notice it and only bit her lower lip in anticipation of his actions, not realizing that she was free to speak.

Abaddon slowly continued teasing her pussy as weak whimpers started escaping Akeno’s mouth with each of his slight movements.

He brought his other hand to her waist and slowly trailed his fingers along her belly, making Akeno feel a faint electric feeling all along his path. As he reached higher and brushed the underside of her breasts, she shivered. Abaddon chose that moment to start teasing her clit too, his thumb started rubbing slight circles around the hood, gently stimulating her clit.

“It would be so easy for me to fuck you right now…” Abaddon teased Akeno’s pussy and clit further as she let out a weak moan that died in her throat, “You can’t resist, and seeing your desperate expression, you probably want it…”

Akeno turned her eyes away from his face, acting as if like she was refusing. It would’ve been a believable refusal, but she wasn’t even trying to refuse, if anything, her body seemed to be inviting him to fuck her.

Abaddon couldn’t help but tease her further, “You come from a clan of Shinto origin, right? What would your ancestors think if they saw how you’re spilling your sex juices all over this holy place?” He asked as his hand finally reached her nipple and he didn’t hold back from pinching and twisting it, eliciting a pained moan from Akeno. This was the first moan that she wasn’t able to hold back.

Abaddon continued teasing her further as her arousal kept rising, her juices had already formed a little puddle under her, “You really are a dirty slut…” He said with a tone of disdain, one that affected Akeno’s masochistic side more than she knew. Her arousal spiked as he lightly flicked her clit, making her moan even louder, “It’s good that I’m putting you under control, who knows what you would end up doing otherwise…” Abaddon went further in his teasing as he saw Akeno getting closer to her climax.

“You seem close, Akeno…” Abaddon said, “Don’t cum so soon. I still have some teasing left for you.” He laughed as he stopped teasing her pussy, though he continued playing with her breasts with his other hand.

“No~” She moaned out hazily with a lost expression on her face. She looked like an abandoned puppy that Abaddon wanted to pet lovingly. But at the same time, her expression also satisfied his sadistic side. He slapped her pussy such that it would leave a lasting stinging feeling, “Such a dirty pussy deserves punishment.” He said as he enjoyed Akeno’s pained scream followed by her whimpers. She was too far gone to resist whatever Abaddon was doing.

Abaddon created a magic circle in his hand and brought something out from his Dungeon. It was a box with Akeno’s name written in it using beautiful calligraphy. The box was, to an extent, bound to Akeno after Abaddon used her own juices to write her name on the box.

He brought out a butt plug from it before sending the box back, “This one’s a size larger than the last time…” Abaddon said while stepping behind Akeno.

While continuing to tease her breasts and the beautiful cherries on top, he brought his other hand to her dripping pussy before pushing the plug inside. She gasped at the feeling of the cold metal entering her, and even more so when Abaddon started twisting it around.

After a few seconds, Abaddon pulled it out and brought the dripping plug in front of her face, “This is another reason that you need to be put under control… You clearly can’t be trusted to be free…” Abaddon said darkly as Akeno whimpered, but didn’t refute his words.

Finally, he brought it to her butt and pressed it against her ass, “Loosen up, slut…” Abaddon growled in her ear as he twisted her nipple, making her yelp in pain and pleasure from the jolt that traveled through her entire body.

He twisted and turned the plug around at her entrance for a few seconds, lubing her up sufficiently before finally pushing it in as Akeno’s body tensed.

“Shh…” He whispered in her ear before kissing her earlobe and giving her light pecks while moving lower. As he kissed her neck, Akeno’s body seemed to slump itself as she loosened up, releasing a weak moan. It gave Abaddon the chance to push the plug inside her.

Akeno’s resulting moan was beautiful to Abaddon as he pressed the base of the plug, pushing it inside further as Akeno’s body writhed lightly. After making sure that it was safely fixed inside her, Abaddon wrapped his arm around her waist and hugged her close to himself.

“I think I’ve teased you enough, no?” He asked her with another twist of her nipple as she moaned out a desperate whine. Abaddon didn’t tease her anymore and slipped his fingers back into Akeno’s dripping slit. He started teasing her clit at the same time while also making his movements faster and faster.

“You don’t deserve to be fucked just yet. I’m going to make sure to teach you who this belongs to…” Abaddon said while slightly curling his finger and rubbing her sweet spot inside.

As he continued messing up Akeno’s insides, her moans kept getting louder and louder for a while. Soon though, she screamed and exploded on his fingers, squirting violently as her juices juices formed a puddle all around her and Abaddon.

“Such a dirty girl…” Abaddon brought his fingers to Akeno’s mouth she instinctively opened her lips and accepted his fingers inside her mouth, “Even your pussy juice tastes like it’s enticing other men, no?” He asked her as she was forced to suck her own release.

Soon though, he brought his hands away while continuing to stand behind her. He summoned the chastity belt that he’d previously dropped at the side into his hands and opened the belt part with a clicking sound that awoke Akeno from her stupor.

Even though she had realized that her speech was free, she didn’t protest and didn’t even let out a peep as she realized what Abaddon was about to do.

He wrapped the belt around her waist before latching it close. He’d had it made perfectly for her waist size, so it was snugly stuck to her body. Lastly, he pulled the underside of the belt in between her legs before latching it to the front latch of the belt. She was effectively in chastity panties that she had no power to take off.

After fixing everything, Abaddon created a magic circle that Akeno wasn’t able to see. He chanted something and the belt closed momentarily before Akeno felt the butt plug inside her ass stirring. The belt had an opening at the place of her asshole that perfectly attached the butt plug to itself, forming a perfect seal.

After a few seconds, Abaddon said, “I think we’re done.” He stepped back to admire his work.

He snapped his fingers and the magic circle restraining Akeno disappeared as she fell to the ground. She yelped in surprise as her legs buckled and Abaddon had to wrap his arm around her as her legs buckled and she almost fell to the ground on her face.

“How does it feel to lose control over your body in such a way?” Abaddon asked her while fixing her now messed-up hair. A lot of strands had gotten onto her face and he brought them away from her face, putting them behind her head.

Akeno blushed but didn’t say anything. She needed some time to get used to her new state.

Seeing her act so cute, Abaddon got an idea, “How would you like to spend two months with me? Just the two of us and no one else.” His offer made Akeno’s eyes widen in surprise.

Some constructive criticism would be helpful. If I made any mistakes please let me know, and I'll fix them. I'm only human, I make mistakes.

If you want to support me check out my Patrèon. I post 20 advanced chapters of the book there.

I also do weekly polls there to decide which story I will be posting for the following week.

18