Chapter 13
1.6k 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leo’s POV

 I opened my mouth and said three words “Strip and kneel.”

His head was still bowed down, his hands started to move slowly while trembling to unbutton his shirt; he removed it and threw it to the ground and did the same to his pants, by the time he removed his underpants his whole body was shaking, he dropped to his knees near my feet and put his hands behind his back.

I was still sitting with my legs one above the other, I put my upper foot under his chin, and used it to force his head up, he raised his head but kept his eyes down, I used my big toe to stroke his lips and asked in a demanding tone “How many times did you get your ass fucked while I was gone?”  

He answered me with a low voice “None, my lord.”

I hummed and asked again “What about your cock? Did you use it to fuck somebody?”

He answered quickly “No, my lord.”

I hummed again and asked with a mischievous smile on my face “What about your hands? Did you use them to play with yourself?”

I could feel his lips trembling viciously under my toe as he said in a hardly audible voice “Yes, my lord.”

 I hummed yet again, slowly moving my foot to his cheek before suddenly slamming his face hard on the ground with my foot and pinned his face on the floor with my foot pressing at it, and asked “Did I give you permission to do that?”

I could smell blood coming from him, while he kept trying to keep his hands behind his back and answered almost whispering “No, my lord.”

I removed my foot from his face, stood up and started to undress while saying “Your both hands are going to remain in the middle of your back until I say otherwise.”

After I undressed myself I sat at the bench and said sternly “Now, suck.”

He got to his knees again and approached my cock with his mouth.

He licked from the base to the top then put it in his mouth and sucked hard at it while moving his head up and down trying to take as much as he could from my length in his mouth, I groaned in content and enjoyed myself while he kept popping his head up and down while sucking and circling his tongue all around.

Suddenly, I thrust deep into his throat which made him gag, and pulled out reflectively, I slapped him hard with the back of my hand which made him fall to the ground and said “Again, don’t you dare to pull out.”

He raised his body to his knees with difficulty while his hands still behind his back and took me in his mouth again and started to suck and lick while moving his head. After a few minutes, it became not enough to satisfy me, so I grabbed his hair and shoved all my length into his mouth and deep throat him.

I could feel his body flinching and hear gags and muffled moans while his tears covered his eyes and stained his cheeks, I was thrusting roughly and deeply until I released in his mouth, deep in his throat and ordered “Not a drop out and lick it clean.”

He did as I said and swallowed everything and licked my cock clean.

“Now, since you already played with yourself then your ass doesn’t need any preparations, right?” I looked at him and said with a smirk.

As he heard what I said his face turned pale and full of terror, he immediately dropped his head at my feet and started to kiss them while begging “Forgive me my lord, please, forgive me.”

I kicked his face with my foot, only for him to crawl toward my feet again and continued to kiss them while begging.

I enjoyed the moment for a minute then ordered him “On your head and knees and keep your ass up” and pointed to an armchair.

He obeyed immediately and put his head and knees on the chair, his hands still behind his back, and his ass up. I brought a rope and tied his hands behind his back then circled the rope under the chair to pin his upper body to the chair, then tied his thighs to each arm of the chair and the back of the chair to force them to remain in that position then said to him “Since you begged for my forgiveness and I’m particularly feeling merciful tonight, I’m going to put some lube before fucking you, what do you think?”

He started to shake more if that was even possible and answered “Thank you, my lord, for your forgiveness.”

I took the lube bottle and squeezed it over his asshole and poured some lube at his entrance, I licked my lips and looked at the view in content and had the urge to slap his ass, so I raised my hand up then moved it down with force enough to bruise him and slapped his entrance hard, a loud scream escaped his lips as the lube splattered all around his ass and at my hand, I used my hand to stroke my cock while admiring his red ass.

I aligned the tip of my cock with his entrance and put my both hands at his both cheeks and spread them open, without a warning I thrust my cock to the hilt, he screamed loudly and started to shake violently. I pulled my cock all the way out then slammed it all in again roughly, he screamed again, sobbed and cried while I kept slamming my cock cruelly inside him and slapping him at his ass cheeks, thighs and back with my hands occasionally.

Blood was pouring from his entrance, and its smell mixed with the arousal smell made me even more excited and bit him and sucked his blood while still moving roughly and bouncing at him.

I kept going at it until I could barely hear a voice coming from him, and his heart was hardly beating, I cum in his ass for the last time and released his restraints, therefore, he directly fell to the ground.

I looked at him, contemplated for a moment then said to him “I think I’m going to kill you.”

I think he was still conscious and heard what I said because new tears fell from his eyes.

I grabbed him from the back of his neck and forced him to his knees then leaned his back against the chair; I used my right index finger to stab his heart. I could feel and hear his heartbeats were slowing down and about to stop.

With the last beat of his heart and the last breath of life he took, I released some of my magic directly to his heart, then I cut my left index finger with my fang and shoved it in his mouth and forced him to drink a few drops of my blood, after that, I removed my finger from his heart and licked his blood from my finger. I looked at him one last time then released him from my grasp and he fell motionless to the ground.

I went to the bathroom and took a nice bath, then changed to some comfortable clothes and left my room. When I reached the living room, Arlo was watching TV, when he saw me; he stood up quickly and mumbled an apology.

I looked at him and smiled then said “Don’t worry, I got my control back, but keep the good work, by the way, Kai is dead in my room, get him out of there and send somebody to clean the room.” 

He nodded his head and went to do as I asked.

18