Chapter 17
1.1k 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leo’s POV

Today I have returned to ‘B’ city, it was around the afternoon when I reached my apartment, there was a familiar scent in the floor I live in, but I couldn’t remember who it belongs to, so I ignored it and entered my apartment.

I opened the windows to have some fresh air, grabbed some snacks and turned the TV on and lay on the couch nibbling on them. I frowned at the taste because for the past couple of days I didn’t need to eat normal food and enjoyed full meals of blood, I have already missed the blood’s taste, I unconsciously licked my lips at the thought of blood.

Suddenly, Arlo requested a mind link with me (since he is now my contracted vampire, we can communicate telepathically at any time, unless I chose to refuse to accept the link) I accepted the link, and joked “What? Missed me already?”

He chuckled and taunted “Of course I did, after all, my life is yours, my lord.”

Even though what he said is true, I could clearly hear the mocking in his tone, I rolled my eyes at his words and asked “How is Kai doing? Is he giving you any trouble?”

His tone turned serious as he answered “No, he is doing perfect, even better than I expected him to be, I may be able to leave ‘Vam’ earlier than I thought.”

“If everything is fine, why the hell are you bothering me?” I spat out irritated.

He hesitated for a moment before whispering “Actually, I lost the keys when I was with you.”

My eyes went wide open and hissed “And by the keys, you mean the keys to my playroom, fuck, you know how hard it will be to open it without the fucking keys, you are going to pay for this with your ass, I’m going to use every toy in the room on you if I couldn’t find them” as I finished speaking I cut off the link irritated.

“Fuck, I need to find those keys.” I mumbled to myself, my playroom has all of my collection that I worked so hard to collect over the years; it contains all kinds of sex toys and tortures equipment and tools. And I designed it to be almost impossible to open without the keys.

I decided to take a warm bath to calm myself down, so I stripped and entered the bathroom and relaxed in the water while thinking darkly about the things I’m going to do to Arlo.

As the sun left the sky and the moon shined, I was on my way to the club which I last went to with Arlo, hoping to find the keys there; I went to the bartender and asked if anybody has found the keys to no avail.

As I was contemplating on my next move, I saw the ‘bottom’ guy talking to some other guy, I smirked and waved at him, as soon as he saw me, his eyes lit up and walked toward me.

After the greetings, I asked about the keys, but unfortunately, he didn’t see them. A sweet smell tickled my nose coming from him, blood, he had a small cut near his neck, I’m guessing from shaving, I licked my lips and grabbed his waist pulling him against my chest, nibbled his ear and whispered “You smell delicious, maybe I should eat you.”

I licked his neck and debated whether to bite him or not, only to feel a hand on my shoulder, which made me turn my head to look at the owner of the hand, as soon as I saw him, I remembered that I was looking for my keys, I squeezed the ‘bottom’ guy’s ass and released him reluctantly, then greeted “Hi there ahh emm” I tried to remember his name but it was futile so I just stated “I was looking for you.”

He raised an eyebrow and said sarcastically “Shouldn’t you at least remember the name of the person you are looking for?”

I looked at him, scratched my temple thinking that what he said was true, but I needed to find my keys and I didn’t want to waste my time in useless topics, so I just said “Good point, anyway, did you happen to see a key chain last time when we were together?”

He shook his head and answered “No, did you lose your keys?”

“Fuck” I mumbled to myself then thanked him “Thanks dude, sorry for the bother.”

I left him there and walked toward the club’s door, only to feel a hand grabbing mine tightly, I turned around and questioned him with a look.

He smiled and said “How about I help you look for it?”

As I was about to refuse his offer, he started to pull me out of the club and to a car. I stood near the car looking at him, he opened the door next to me and soothed “We can go to the hotel and ask them if they found it during cleaning, come on, get in.”

I looked at him again while thinking ‘It’s true that I need to ask the hotel, also true that I didn’t bring my car, but going to a hotel with him will definitely lead to having sex, whatever, I already broke the six months rule with him once’ As my thoughts reached to this point I sighed and entered the car.

During the ride he made sure to tell me his name again, hell; he even wrote it in a piece of a fucking paper and stuck it on the glass in front of me, how crazy he can get just because of this?

Thankfully, the ride wasn’t long, we chatted a little or mostly he blabbed about some things, but I didn’t really pay that much attention to what he was saying, all I could think about was what to do if I couldn’t find the keys.

As soon as the car stopped, I practically ran to the hotel, and asked the front desk lady about the keys and described them to her, a few minutes later I had my keys in my hand, I sighed in relief, just to hear Jan’s voice “I booked a room for us, let’s have some fun tonight.”

‘Fuck, I forgot about him’ I thought as I looked at his face only to see a big smile all over it, I know this smile very well, it is the smile you make when you are fucking with someone and you know that he knows that you are fucking with him.

I gritted my teeth and flashed him a smile of my own and retorted “How thoughtful of you, since you have already booked the room, there is no need to waste our time talking” and motioned to him with my hand to lead the way.

As we entered the room he pushed me against the wall and kissed me on my lips roughly, his tongue already inside my mouth dancing with mine while his hands roaming all over my body. I grabbed his cock and squeezed it and rubbed my other hand at his balls which made him groan.

After a minute or so I grabbed his waist and turned us around slamming his back against the wall, my hands were already unbuttoning his shirt. I dragged my tongue out of his mouth but kept it connected to his skin and trailed down at the now exposed skin of his chest, kissing and licking with a few light bites and sucks.

When I reached his abdomen, his pants and underpants were on the ground whereas I was on my knees, I looked at him directly in the eyes as I moved my tongue to his cock, licked the tip and pinned the tip of my tongue at the slit, he groaned “Fuck, you are driving me crazy.”

I smirked and shoved all his length in my mouth quickly without warning.  

18