Chapter 21
1k 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jan’s POV

Leo crouched down to the boy’s level and put his hand on the boy’s shoulder. They stayed in that position for a while, then Leo stood up and walked toward our building’s door with the boy following behind him, my lips twitched and my eyebrows frowned as I murmured “What the fuck just happened?”

Even though Leo and the boy disappeared inside the building, I didn’t move even a single step from my position near the window and my eyes were still pinned at the last spot Leo was at.

My mind became a total mess with so many thoughts fighting each other; I had the urge to stomp out and grab Leo - from his hair if I have to - and drag him into my apartment and fuck some sense into his ass and mind.

Was all the sex we just had not enough for his ass to be satisfied? Is sex with me not fulfilling his needs? Did he want to top this much to the point of fucking a boy from the street? He even took him to his apartment which I still didn’t get the chance to see.

I clutched my fists in anger and irritation and my head snapped toward the direction of Leo’s apartment, I stared intently at the wall and cursed the new tenant for renting this apartment, if I was the one renting it I could have tried to eavesdrop on Leo from my apartment.

I dashed to my apartment’s front door and grabbed the handle firmly and was about to open it but stopped myself at the last second and stormed back to the couch and threw my body over it.

I took a few deep breaths to calm my anger down then laughed mischievously. The next time I have the chance to lay my hands on him, I’m going to fuck his ass and mind until he can’t move a muscle or think about fucking someone else.

With this last thought in my mind, I managed to calm myself down so I went to the bedroom and had some sleep.

I woke up on an annoying ringing, I tried to ignore it and continue sleeping but it wouldn’t stop, I frowned and grabbed the phone from over the bedside table and looked at the screen to see who was calling, my eyes widened in surprise before I answered with a hoarse voice from sleeping “I never thought that I would receive a call from you.”

My uncle chuckled and said jokingly “Is that you Jan? I think I called the wrong number.”

I smiled amused and retorted “Is that so? Maybe I should hang up and continue sleeping.”

“Wait a second; can’t you even tolerate a little jock?” My uncle hurriedly said when I pretended to disconnect the call.

I laughed and said “That makes two of us, how have you been?”

“Same old, nothing new except that I’m coming to ‘B’ city tomorrow, so I was thinking that we can hang out, are you free tomorrow afternoon?” said my uncle.

“Sure, I’ll also show you my new club, by the way, why are you coming here? Do you have work or something like that?” I asked while rubbing my eyes to get rid of the urge to sleep again.

He kept quiet for a moment then sulked “Nah, I want to see someone, anyhow, I’ll call you tomorrow, bye.” He finished speaking and ended the call.

I looked at my phone and clicked my tongue, he didn’t even give me the chance to say bye to him, clearly, he didn’t want me to ask about who he is going to meet.

My uncle’s name is Cole Smith; he is only twenty-seven years old. He is a little shorter than me and has blue eyes, black hair and pale skin.

He owns a few companies so he always travels in and out of the country on business trips, it is rare for him to come just to see someone, in fact, I never even heard about him doing that, which makes me curious about who he is meeting.

I looked at the time and it was around three in the afternoon, so I reluctantly climbed to my feet and went to the bathroom, after that, I prepared a cup of coffee and drank it with a few cigarettes while checking on my e-mails.

I left my apartment and stood in front of Le’s door and contemplated whether to ring the bell or not, but in the end, I just walked and went down to my car.

When I reached my car my eyes landed on the spot where the boy was sleeping yesterday. I puffed the smoke from my cigarette and looked around in the hope that the boy didn’t stay with Leo and left.

While I was looking around I saw Leo coming out of the building, when our eyes met I immediately put a big smile on my face and laughed mischievously in my mind, we met even faster than I thought we would.

Suddenly, he turned around and walked in the other direction. His move took me by surprise but I’m not going to let him slip away from me so I followed him quickly while chuckling at his cuteness, then grabbed his shoulder and said excitedly “I didn’t expect to see you now.”

He turned around and looked at me with a forced smile, it was clear that he didn’t want to see me, I just kept my smile as he retorted “Oh, then how about you continue with whatever you were doing as if you didn’t see me?”

It was now my turn to pretend so I ignored what he said and put my arm around his shoulder before saying “Where are you going? I will give you a ride.”

He mused for a second then smiled strangely and said “I don’t want to trouble you, Jason.”

The smile I was keeping on my face all this time dropped automatically and my blood boiled, even though I had a feeling that he was doing it in purpose, I couldn’t control myself and rasped “It is Jan, it is fucking Jan.”

His expression relaxed as if seeing me angry was amusing to him, he covered his mouth and said apologetically “Sorry about that, Jan, I will see you later.”

I got distracted for a second at the sound of my name from his delicious lips, only for him to slip from under my arm and walked fast away from me.

 

7