Chapter 6
2.5k 0 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jan’s POV

To my surprise the first one to talk was Max; he cleared his throat and said “You need to wait at least six months.”

I looked at him confused so he talked again “Since he can still remember your name, that means you will have to wait for at least six months before trying to fuck him again.” He finished talking then waved his hands dramatically in front of him.   

I looked at Blake and Poppy hoping for a better explanation, in which Blake took the initiative to do “You look like you don’t know anything about him, so let me explain what Max was talking about. That guy’s name is Leo, or at least that’s the name he always gives, nobody really knows any solid information about him, if you ask him about anything, he will just say whatever comes to his mind, for example, I once asked him where does he live and he said in section ‘D’, but when Bobby asked him, he said in section ‘G’, so you can’t take anything he says as the truth.”

He stopped for a moment, took a sip from his drink then continued “He started to frequent this club about three years ago, he comes about two times a week and usually leaves with somebody. After knowing him or more like, observing him for the past three years we discovered a few things about him. He is bisexual, he prefers to bottom more than to top and men more than women, if he sleeps with you he won’t even look at you again, even though many people tried to go out with him, he refuses to have any kind of relationship with anybody, and most importantly is that, he is like a sex god, everybody wants to have sex with him regardless of his position during the sex.

I looked at Blake and asked “Then what did Max mean by six months?”

Max jumped into the conversation and said “He won’t sleep with you again as long as he can remember that he has slept with you, or at least that is what we concluded. I have slept with him four times already. When he starts to look at me again, that’s how I know that he has already forgotten that he slept with me and I can try my luck again. Since I’m a bottom, it’s harder for me than the tops, but it’s worth the waiting, you know, the way he fucks me and moves his hands, he makes shivers crawl up my spine, fuck, just thinking about it made me hard.”

Poppy laughed and said “Some people even are saying that he bites the people he sleeps with to help him remember with whom he has slept.”

I looked at him with my eyes wide open, so he shook his head and continued “One of my friends spent a night with him, two weeks later, my friend approached Leo again and for some reason, it looked like Leo didn’t recognize him, so my friend took the chance and asked him to go to a hotel. When they were about to leave, Leo suddenly pushed down the collar of my friend’s shirt and saw the bite mark still faintly visible, so, without even a word, he left my friend alone and went to talk to some other guy.”

Blake nodded viciously in approval and said “A guy I know is addicted to being fucked by Leo, every a few months he would make a new look and try his luck. If he fails, he will bring a top with him and tries to seduce Leo with the top to have a threesome. I think he has already slept with Leo seven times or so.”

Max said excitedly “You are talking about Oliver, right? I saw him last week; he was treating drinks to a guy for helping him to sleep with Leo.”

They kept babbling on about this guy and that guy, and what this guy said and what that guy did and so on, and the more they talked the more my blood boiled, after a while, I thanked them and left the club to go home.

I sat in the living room with a drink and a cigarette and started to sort out all the information that I had heard from the guys, a lot of it is only gossips and conclusions that can’t be trusted so I tried to list up the facts:

First: For some ‘unknown’ reason Leo keeps a period of nearly six months or so before he sleeps with the same person again.

Second: He refuses to have any kind of relationship with anybody.

Third: He is always alone unless he is going to have sex with somebody, and he never sits with them for more than five minutes before going to the hotel.

Fourth: Anything he says is most likely will be a lie.

Fifth: He is a total and absolute SLUT.

I buffed the smoke from my cigarette while thinking of my next move; I need to have some actual information about him, like his personal and contact information, where he is working and living, anything and everything that may be useful. I finished my drink and went to bed.

In the morning I contacted a guy I usually deal with for information gathering and requested detailed information about Leo to be delivered to me as soon as possible.

It has already been three days since the last time I saw Leo, I didn’t go again to ‘A’ club and he didn’t come to my club either, I finished my dinner and made my way to my club’s office to finish my work, I decided to take a short break and looked through the show window at the club floor and as soon as I did, my eyes popped out of their sockets.

Leo was lying down on his back on the leather bench in a corner while his head was resting on some other guy’s lap, one of the guy’s hands was playing with Leo’s hair while the other rested on Leo’s chest, and they were talking and laughing.

I blinked a few times and focused my attention at the other guy, I have never seen him before, he looks about the same age as Leo but taller than him with wide chest and some nice muscles and pale skin, his silver hair reaches to his shoulders and I think the color of his eyes is silver, all in all, he sure is very handsome.

Suddenly the guy removed his hand from Leo’s chest and pointed to his mouth with a smirk, Leo laughed and sat straight on his chair only to put one of his hands at the back of the guy’s head then pulled the guy towards him and they started to kiss.

I stood there watching every move they were making; I watched as the guy put his hands around Leo’s waist and pulled him to sit on his lap, I watched the guy put his hands on Leo’s ass and squeezed it. They looked like lovers on a date.

After five minutes of kissing, they went to the dancing floor and started to dance or more like rubbing their bodies together while kissing for about ten minutes and to my surprise, after dancing they returned to the table and ordered more drinks.

“What the actual fuck? Who is this fucker?” I mumbled to myself as my mind became muddled with confusion, this is totally different than what I heard about him.

I called the information guy I have hired and asked him about what he has found out, unfortunately, he asked for more time because I didn’t give him any solid information about Leo, so I decided to find out for myself and made my way toward Leo and the fucker he was sitting with.

25