Chapter 8
2.2k 0 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jan’s POV
Just as I reached Leo’s table, I heard them laugh at god knows what, ‘What a lovely laugh’ I thought as I said in a loud clear voice “Hi there, do you mind if I joined you?”
They both looked at me then the guy looked at Leo and asked him “Do you know him?”
Leo looked at me and with a slight frown said ”Kind of, I think his name is Jack.”
I could feel my face twist as I heard Leo saying my name wrong again, I didn’t wait for their answer and took a seat then I looked at the guy and introduced myself “My name is Jan, nice to meet you.”
The guy nodded to me in greeting then laughed before saying “I’m Arlo, and I suppose that you already know Leo, don’t take it personally, Leo is really bad with names.”
Leo shrugged and said looking at me “Nice to see you again, Jan” and amplified my name while saying it, which really made me want to bite his lips that have just said my name for the first time since I have met him.
Arlo asked with a mischievous smile on his face while looking at Leo “So, how do you two know each other?”
I wanted to know what Leo’s answer was going to be so I kept quiet. Leo looked at me with a questioning look in his eyes, I motioned to him with my hand to answer and shrugged, so he looked at Arlo and said bluntly “He fucked me about two weeks ago.” I almost choked when I heard how forward his answer was.
Before I could even recover from my first shock, I heard him saying while still looking at Arlo “Should we invite him tonight with another guy? We can bring another bottom then we can switch between each other.” He then looked at me and added quickly as if he just remembered that I was sitting with them “That is if you want and have the time, of course”.
I looked at Leo for a moment then said quietly “Fine, I don’t mind and I so happen to have a free time tonight.”
I really didn’t like the idea of this messed up sex party they are having, but I’m sure if I refused they are just going to find someone else, so I reluctantly accepted.
While I was still cursing in my head at this messed up situation, I heard Arlo saying seriously to Leo “Well, since we are already outside tonight and Jan is here too, then let’s do it your way, but tomorrow we are not going out, I’ll have you all to myself.”
I looked quickly at Leo just to see him agreeing and nodding his head, which made Arlo smile evilly and said excitedly “That’s more like it, since you have found a top, I’ll choose a bottom then we can get started.”
‘Fuck, fuck, so they are staying together, who the fuck is this Arlo guy’ I thought while I watched Arlo stood up to have a clear look at the guys all around the club, suddenly, he said “What do you think about the guy in the corner with a yellow shirt?”
Since I’m supposed to fuck him too, I need him to be passable at least, so I stood up to see the chosen guy. And looked at the guy with a yellow shirt; he was cute with nice hair and a slim body, so I said “He looks fine to me.”
Leo shook his head and simply said “Choose someone else, also, don’t choose the redhead one.”
Arlo nodded and mumbles “Fine” and started to look again. But I had to ask, so I looked at Leo and said “Why not?”
Before Leo could answer, Arlo answered my question “He fucked them before and didn’t like them.”
I raised an eyebrow at Leo to confirm what Arlo claimed so he confirmed “The yellow shirt guy is very weak he can’t handle more than two rounds before collapsing, and the redhead guy whines and complains about everything and spoils the mood, I have been avoiding them for the past two years, and I’m not planning to have sex with them again.”
Before I could say anything he continued talking but to Arlo this time “How about that blond over there?”
“How many? And last?” Arlo asked
“Four and five” Answered Leo
So Arlo said “Nice, agreed.”
Arlo asked “So what do you think of the blond guy?” then looked at me, only to see the confused look on my face, so he laughed and explained to me “I asked Leo about how many times has he fucked the guy and when was the last time, so his answer was that he fucked him four times and the last time was five months ago, so I agreed, now, how about you? Do you have any objections?”
I just shook my head so he said “Good, I’ll go and bring him, wait for me outside” and left.
Leo looked at me and just said “Let’s go” and walked to the club’s door, I followed him while deep in thoughts, just from the short conversation between the three of us it became clear that Leo and Arlo are not lovers but more like sex friends and Leo is a fucking encyclopedia about the guys in this city and can remember every fucking sex he had and when.
As we reached the car I decided to chat with him so I asked him “What is the blond guy’s name?”
He looked at me as if I had asked the hardest question ever and said faintly “I don’t know.”
I really wanted to ask him if his brain can remember anything which is not connected to his deck, but kept the question stuck in the tip of my tongue and said “Ok, so where are we going?”
Just as he was about to answer, Arlo came with the blond guy and said “Let’s go.”
So we entered the car and went to a hotel, I was secretly hoping that we will go to Leo’s house, but I guess it was not an option; he is a professional slut after all.
During the ride, the blond guy introduces himself as David and chatted with Arlo, while Leo and I just listened, after a short ten minutes, we rented a room with a king-size bed in a nice hotel and entered the room.
Just as we removed our jackets the first to make a move was, of course, Leo and to my surprise, he went to David and started to kiss him while removing his clothes and David’s clothes.
I stood there confused and wondered why the two bottoms were fucking each other, I looked at Arlo and he was removing his clothes until he was wearing only his underpants, then he looked at me and said “Remove your clothes and prepare Leo, or do you prefer to start with David?”
I answered him while removing my shirt “You can start with David.”
He gave me a knowing look then stood behind David and put some lube on his hand and started to finger David while his other hand on one of David’s nipples, his mouth was kissing and sucking at David’s back.
Leo was standing in front of David and kissing his lips, one of his hands was playing with David‘s other nipple and his other hand rubbing David’s cock, suddenly, Leo broke the kiss with David at the same time that Arlo stopped kissing David’s back and they both connected their lips and started to kiss, a fucking rough kiss, I could swear I saw blood on their lips.

28