Chapter 11
1.7k 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leo’s POV

When we transform into our vampire form, we become bigger, taller, stronger, faster and more brutal and savage, the purer, older and stronger the vampire’s bloodline the stronger the effect will be. It can also affect our abilities; we can heal faster, our mind control becomes stronger, and so on.

Since I’m from a very old, pure and strong bloodline, and didn’t transform for the past three years, I totally lost control over my vampire side and I fucked the shit out of Arlo.

After five hours of brutal sex and abuse, I finally managed to gain control and released him from his restraints, he was trembling and shaking, his body was full of cuts and bites and bruises covered all his skin, I looked at him with a smirk and mocked “You look nice, shaking and trembling.”

He smiled faintly and said weakly “Glad you like it, how is your control over your vampire side?”

“Since you didn’t get slapped for speaking without permission that means it is under control, you can transform to heal yourself faster, and get on your knees, I’ll give you some of my blood.” I said while sitting at the edge of the bed.

Arlo transformed then got down from the bed and settled near my feet on his knees, I cut one of my wrists with my nail and put it near his mouth; he approached it with his lips slowly and sucked at it, drinking my blood.

After a minute or so I said firmly “That’s enough.”

I removed my wrist from his mouth and healed the cut then said “Let’s transform back.”

We both started to transform into our human form. Just as I returned to my human form, Arlo pounced at me, making me fall over the bed and sat over my stomach and started to complain “For fuck’s sake, that was fucking brutal, I know I’m your fucking servant but you totally lost control over your vampire side, it has never been this bad before.”

I laughed and said “At least you are in one piece, if you hadn’t been my friend I would have killed you, you know how my vampire side is as dominant and brutal as shit, and since I didn’t transform and kept it totally locked for the past three years, it became harder to control, anyhow, from now on I’m going to transform once every month and will not keep it totally locked while in human form.”

Arlo nodded and said “That will be better, you have already spent three years as a human, even your healing hardly worked, you need to keep at least ten percent from your vampire side active all the time even if it will make you a little sadist, it is better than losing control.”

He then grabbed my wrists and pinned them over my head and grumbled “But for tonight, your ass owe me a fuck, so keep your vampire side totally locked, I don’t want to be the one being fucked again.”

I Chuckled and soothed “Don’t worry, I totally locked it for now, so, what are you waiting for?”

He licked his lips and started to fuck me.

The next day, we went to the airport and traveled to my hometown ‘Vam’, which is a private island ruled by my father, most of the vampires who live there were humans once and turned to vampires by my family, there are some pure-blood like Arlo, who are under contracts with my father.

There are also humans who we use as food and servants until they die, it is not like we are keeping them in cages or locked down, we manipulate their minds to keep them there and serve us, for each vampire in Vam there are almost five humans. 

To reach ‘Vam’ you need to go to ‘Q’ city, and then take a private plane or a ship, but it will take a long time by ship, so we usually travel by plane.

During the flight, I looked at Arlo and said seriously “When we land we will both transform, I need you to keep your shit together, keep in mind that I’m going to stay in my vampire form until I leave from there, so until then, I need you to show complete respect and obedience, don’t give me any chance to snap at you especially during the celebration because I’m planning to change your contract from my father to me and bring you with me back to ‘B’ city, and I don’t want to give my father any reason to refuse.”

Arlo nodded then said “I’ll be careful; by the way, do you want me to send Kai to you tonight? I’m sure he misses you.”

I snickered and said “Not tonight, he may end up dead, maybe tomorrow after the celebration, just send any other two servants tonight for food.”   

We chatted until we landed, then we transformed and left the plane and took the car to my mansion.

When I entered the mansion, my ten human servants were present at both sides of the entrance bowing their heads in greeting; I ignored them and walked to the living room, sat on the couch and watched TV. Arlo followed and stood behind the couch waiting for any orders.

For the past hour, every a few minutes I could hear footsteps approaching the living room then leaving, I ignored it as much as I could but I had enough, I could feel Arlo wanted to laugh many times but he knew what is good for him and kept his composure.

When I heard the footsteps yet again, I snapped and shout “Bring that piece of shit to my bedroom with my food.” Then I left and went to my bedroom.

I settled on a bench with my legs one above the other and waited, after about five minutes Arlo knocked at the door and entered the room with three servants, two men and one woman, with their heads bowed down.

I motioned for one of the men and the woman to come, and they walked to the bench and bent down, I bit the woman and drank her blood until she lost consciousness and fell to the ground; I did the same to the man, then looked at Arlo and ordered “Throw them out and leave.”

Arlo bowed his head and said “As you wish” and carried them both out and closed the door.

I licked my lips and closed my eyes savoring the feeling of having a full meal; it has been three years since I last drank more than a few drops of blood, after a moment of blessing I open my eyes and looked at the remaining man, Kai.

He is tall, bulky with blond hair and green eyes, with a very handsome face, he is the only servant that I ever brought to ‘Vam’, I found him eight years ago when he was fifteen, he was dying from hunger in the streets of ‘Q’ city so I took him and ever since he lived in my mansion as my servant.

Ever since I brought him here, he became so attached to me even though I treated him badly in many occasions, fucked him, played with his body, tied him up, beat him, left him without food, locked him alone for days, but none of that mattered to him.

I opened my mouth and said three words “Strip and kneel.”

 

22