4. Clean the hole*
4.5k 7 105
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aria stood there staring at the young lady hiding behind the bed curtains on the bed.

She knew very little about Thyra. She knew Thyra was the daughter of Viscount Hoax's second wife. They say she died when giving birth to Thyra at the capital.

Even after working at her mansion for many years, she rarely saw Thyra. Instead, she had most contact with her maid, Hure.

Even if she had sold herself for a second time, she didn't care.

She had killed her father after he had beaten her mother to death. She was supposed to be sent to prison, but Hure rescued her.

She knew that even if she was rescued, she was nothing but a slave. Yet, the later years were surprisingly smooth for her. She worked as a gardener in the young lady's courtyard and did various kinds of miscellaneous jobs.

The fate of those girls taken to a noble house didn't happen to her. Hure even gave her uncommon beast essence.

Although it was a healing slime, it was still a lot for someone like her. She had some excellent abilities, as Hure said and a few more.

However, as soon as she entered the room, she felt something was wrong.

After absorption of the slime essence, her sensitivity towards mana particles increased a lot. And according to her senses, the mana in the room is all gathering in the young lady's abdomen.

She had no problem understanding something was wrong with her. She was sure she was here to heal until…

"Congratulations, my lady, for your first concubine," Hure said to her utter surprise. "I will prepare her soon for your pleasure."

"What are you doing? Quickly, put on your clothes." Before Aria could recover from her shock, Hure urged her.

"From today onwards, you are not allowed to strip naked in front of anyone else other than my lady." Hure glared at her, adding, "Don't even think about sleeping with any man or woman. Your body belongs to my lady."

Impatient, Hure quickly put some clothes on her and dragged her out of the room. She was taken to the bathroom only used by Hure.

And before Aria could say anything, Hure stripped her again.

Hure pulled out a corked jar and ordered, "Bend over."

'What is she trying to do?' Aria tried to look back.

But Hure slapped her butt, cursing, "When I tell you to bend over, you bend over."

Resistance wasn't an option. Aria used the wooden tub to support herself and bend over.

*Slap*

"Raise your ass," Hure ordered with another slap.

Unsatisfied with the position, Hure positioned Aria, asking, "You are a virgin, right?"

A long-subdued fear crept into her mind. Before she could answer, another slap and angry rant came again.

"Don't ever make my lady ask the same question twice." Aria could hear Hure uncorking the jar as she said, "You are unbroken, right?"

"Yes," Aria answered. Her mind was attracted to what was inside the jar.

She had sensed this type of mana before. Although she wasn't sure what type it was, it was slime. There were slimes in the jar.

"Don't make any noise," That was what she heard when she felt the mouth of the jar touch her ass, to be precise, the asshole.

"What?" Aria was a little shaken. Although slime is not much of a harmful creature, still putting it inside a human body…

"That's a cleaning slime. It's bound to the jar. It will just clean you up and come out."

Aira couldn't pay attention to Hure, as the slime was trying to push through the hole. Aira bit her lips and tried to clench her hole shut. However, she could still feel drops of liquid creeping inside her.

*Slap*

"What are you doing?" Cursed Hure. "What are you going to do if my lady wants to take that hole? Are you going to present your dirty self to my lady?"

*Slap*

Before Aria could respond, another slap on her plump butt cheek rocked her concentration. As the tension around her hole released a little, the slime slithered through the hole…

"Uuuhhhh…" Her resistance was futile as the part of slime entered her. It continued to pump itself in.

As the slime's body crept into her body, tickling the parts inside her. Contrary to her expectations, it wasn't as painful as she thought it would be. If anything, it was a little pleasing to her.

"Ahhhuuuhh…" Aria moaned as the pleasure of being filled up washed over her. It released her restraint on the hole, resulting in a big blob of slime invading her body.

"Ooouuu…" The slime wiggled inside her lower abdomen, making her feel the pleasure she didn't know was humanly possible.

Aria couldn't support herself anymore and slumped on the ground.

"The girls these days. That was all it took. How are you going to keep up with my lady."

"Ahhouuuu…" Almost none of the words Hure spoke reached Aria's ear as she continued to moan.

She didn't even hear Hure warn her about the slime forcing its way out after it devoured all the excrement in her hole.

Naturally, when the slime tried to force itself out, it caught Aria off-guard. "Let it out," Hure ordered.

But Aria wasn't calm enough to let it out. And similar to the entry process, the slime started to leak out of her clenched butthole.

Aria, unlike other girls her age, never was attracted to anyone. Where other girls her age had already given birth to one or two children, she worked in the mansion without sparing a glance to others.

Naturally, this alien pleasure play was a tad bit too much for her. The sense of euphoria messed up her mind, as she had no idea that tears and saliva were coming out of her orifice as she moaned harder.

However, the slimes weren't so patient on their way out.

"Let it out," Hure cursed, but Aria wasn't sane enough to listen to her.

"Ahhhuuuhh…" A blob of slime forced its way out, forcing her to make another wave of pleasured moan. And there was no stopping it.

The entire slime gushed out of her back entrance, giving her a sense of ecstasy.

It was so strong that Aria didn't realise she had peed herself. Yet, she just sat there with a silly smile on her face.

"This idiot," Hure cursed and opened the jar. The slime went back inside without any resistance.

"Stand up." Hure pulled her up from the ground and threw her into the wooden bath tube.

After the pleasure torture, the back entrance was yet to regain its former glory. As a little bit of warm, fragrant water rushed in from her stretched hole, it shocked Aria.

It took a few moments for Aria to realise what had happened. Although Aria wasn't a girl of much emotion, the realisation still flushed her face red.

"Do you understand what you have done?" As Hure spoke, she used a washcloth to rub Aria's body.

Although Hure was rough with her action, Aria didn't dare to make any sound.

"Don't show such a shameless sight to my lady." Hure poured water on her and continued to wash her clean.

"When you go to my lady, obey her every order. It's not like you can."

"The magical contract you signed will not let you disobey or harm my lady. The moment you think of harming or revealing my lady's secret, the contract will kill you. So choose your words wisely."

"Secret!?"

After pulling her out of the bathtub, Hure made her stand in the magic circle. The fire magic circle dried her in a blink.

"You will know them soon enough." Hure pulled out a thin white cloth with string. She tied a couple of strings around her neck and back.

The rectangular-shaped cloth just covered her breast and left her back revealed. Aria was sure if the du duo was too small or her mounds were too big that the side of her boobs was left exposed.

"You will have my lady's first time. You will give birth to my lady's first child if you are lucky. Do you understand how lucky you are?"

Unlike regular times, Hure made her wear white panties. However, it was nothing but a thin piece of cloth on a white string.

"Child. My lady's?"

"Yes. You will be my lady's first concubine." Hure put a thin white silk garment on her, continuing, "However, we can't let others know it's my lady's child. So later, we will arrange a fake marriage. But, you must remember, the only person you serve is my lady."

 

105