13. Retaliation
1.9k 11 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"How dare you?" Bella screamed. "He was a soldier of the Viscount Guard. How dare you punish him? You are nothing but an illegitimate child."

The atmosphere was tense. Bella was fuming. If given the opportunity, she probably would have strangled Thyra.

Yet Thyra was calm. Her dress was decorated with dried blood marks. There were a few drops of dried blood across her face, too.

There was a spot of splattered blood on her lips but no sign of tension. If anything, Thyra's eyes stuck to the exposed upper-boods of the viscountess. Each time the viscountess slammed the table, she could see the jiggle spread across the mass of fat.

"Do you think you have any claim to the title? Don't you even think about it. You will be nothing but the daughter of a whore."

No matter how much she cursed, Thyra simply smiled at her. It was as if she didn't care about her identity at all.

Even a couple of weeks ago, Bella could press her and make her do her bidding just by saying a few words about her lineage.

Yet here, Thyra was smiling at her with a face decorated with blood spots. She could not understand how this little girl could change so much.

'I have to take care of her within a week before Justin returns.' Bella made up her mind. She knew it would be hard to pursue Thyra in the presence of her husband.

"Your coming-of-age ceremony is coming soon," Bella said with a serious voice.

Thyra was about to join the army, and Bella was unsure if she would survive. But Bella wants to ensure that even if she survives, she won't return to this place.

The only way to do that was to get her married.

As soon as the daughter gets married, they will have no claim over her father's title. Even if a woman can inherit a title, the only title she could inherit after marriage would be her husband's, unless the husband is a commoner.

"Your father has found a partner to marry you. He is the second son of Count Thais." Bella blatantly lied. She did it because she knew Justin's would be the only word Thyra would follow.

She checked Thyra's expression, continuing, "Your father is worried about your safety. You would join the army. Kreza would also join the army. He can keep you safe."

"Do you think I am a pillow princess like you?"

"What? Pillow princess?"

"Do you think I need another man to protect me? Do I need another hand to prove myself?"

"You?" Bella clenched her hand tight but failed to say the right word to refute.

"It isn't that I don't want to marry." Thyra smirked, adding, "If you want me to marry, find a wife for me."

This world has a gender with the characteristics of both primary genders. Naturally, the world is also open about same-sex marriage, and Thyra was sure she could use it to get a wife without exposing her identity.

"No way!" Bella yelled. Obviously, Thyra's idea didn't align with Bella's plan.

"It's my coming-of-age ceremony, and I will decide who will be my partner."

"How dare you say that?"

"Why wouldn't I dare?"

Bella glared at Thyra, shouting, "You will marry the person I decide for you."

"You will decide?" Thyra smirked, asking, "Not my father?"

"You…" Bella couldn't contain herself anymore. "Guards."

After the bone-chilling display of cruelty, the guards were already waiting for a chance to punish her.

For them, Thyra had succeeded because she had the element of surprise. It had never occurred to them that Thyra might actually be a powerful individual.

So, they jumped into action as soon as Bella called for them.

All four of them pulled out their swords and aimed at Thyra from different directions.

"Put her in the annexe building. Don't let her meet anyone. Don't let her…"

Bella didn't expect that before she could complete her words, Thyra would take action. Not even the guards had expected that.

About a week ago, Thyra was just a teenage futanari who was hoping to live silently under the protection of her mother's supporters. Even if her supporters wanted to, she couldn't dare dream that one day she would sit on the throne of the kingdom.

The current Thyra is also not expecting to become king. However, she wasn't innocent like the real Thyra.

During her bodyguard days, the number of people she had beaten up wasn't less than one hundred. And if he failed to control the power of her essence and killed a few of the guards, it wouldn't be her first time either.

Naturally, those expecting the young lady to cower in fear didn't expect Thyra to kick at the side of the knee unhesitantly.

The leg of the guard bent at a weird angle. Before the guard could cry out loud, Thyra kneed his face.

Thyra's abilities were multiplied by a factor of three to four thanks to the unchecked power of essence energy, even though she couldn't control it perfectly.

And it wasn't just her strength that had increased a lot. Thyra reacted so fast that the other guards could only watch as a knee to their comrade's face smashed his nose and jaw.

They didn't get the chance to react before Thyra grabbed the hand of another one and bent it at the right angle. The only problem was that his hand was bent at the opposite angle that it should be.

"Ahhhhh…" Thyra had already taken his sword as the guard screamed while holding her weirdly bent hand.

However, by this point, the other two had already expected her attack and were prepared to receive it.

Yet when the attack came, they failed to react. The kick to the chest made the metal armour cave in and sent him flying. And before the last one could react, Thyra's inexperienced sword action had already drawn blood from her neck.

"What are you doing?" Bella wanted to ask. But her throat was too dry to make a single sound.

"Leave!" Thyra growled. The only able guard didn't know how to respond. He had been trained, participated in expeditions, and subjugated monsters, yet he was beaten by a mere thirteen years old.

He looked at Bella, only to be warned again, "There is no rule to punish a noble who punished the common. Choose wisely."

He couldn't dare to wait anymore and turned to leave. "Take your friends with you." He heard Thyra say it, and he didn't dare disobey her.

It was hard for him to take care of the others alone, but he completed it as soon as possible.

On the other hand, Thyra aimed her sword at the maids and servants waiting behind Bella, ordering, "Do you want to leave or…"

The maids were more cowardly than Thyra had expected. All of them ran away except one.

"Wh-what do you want?" Bella stammered to complete a single sentence.

Thyra heard the door close behind her. She moved close as Bella was just a sword tip away from her. She looked at the little old maid, asking, "You are the one who supplied your lady with young boys, right?"

"Wh-what are you talking about?"

Thyra bent down to be at Bella's eye level and said, "Viscountess Hoax prefers to enjoy boys younger than her son."

*Slap*

Thyra really didn't expect that slap. She looked at Bella to find her lips trembling. Whether in fear or anger, Thyra didn't know. Bella's face had flushed a little as she glared at her.

It was a sight that Thyra had failed to resist. In this world, Bella was the only one she really wanted to do it with. She would have done it with her even if she wasn't a futa and was just an ordinary woman.

She didn't hesitate at all. As unexpected as the slap was for Thyra, the kiss was for Bella.

"Ahhhh…" the old maid behind her exclaimed in shock.

Bella tried to push her away but failed. Ultimately, she bit Thyra's lips so hard that it drew blood from her lips.

"You…you…" It wasn't the first time Thyra had made her speechless.

Even if blood leaked from the edge of her lips, Thyra kept smiling at her.

"If you want to find a partner for me, find someone like you." Thyra smiled at her, adding, "And if you want to become my partner, I won't mind either."

"Freak." Bella cursed.

Yet Thyra blew a kiss towards her before she started walking towards the door.

Before leaving the room, she added, "If you want to retaliate against me, plan wisely. After all, your daughter, I mean my half-sister, had decided to spend some time with me at my mansion."

To threaten Bella, her sister, was the only option. After all, that girl will go with anyone as long as they have her favourite food.

"You…" Even if Thyra had left the room, she could still hear Bella's screams from the other side of the wall.

 

 

56