15. Taste of Youth*
2.6k 7 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is nothing but a fantasy story. It does not and should not reflect part of reality. Read it, enjoy it and forget it.

"Don't worry, my lady. All ten of them are grade eight knights, and their leader is a grade seven knight. No matter what, that girl had no chance of surviving. The good news will come soon."

The old servant poured alcohol into Bella's cup. She was the one who came with Bella from the Duke's house when she was married to the Viscount. She had no problem understanding Bella with a single glance at her expression.

Bella gulped down the wine and slammed the cup on the table, "How dare she touch my daughter? Did she think I would let her go because of her father?" Bella paused momentarily before adding, "Now she knows my secret. She has to die."

"But, my lady, why do you think she suddenly changed? Even a few days ago, she dared not look into your eyes. Yet today she dared to k…."

The old servant quickly controlled her words, but Bella was already glaring at her.

"More!" she yelled.

The old servant poured more wine before continuing, "Maybe the viscount had secretly arranged a few guards for her."

Although only Bella and she were in the room, she still came close and whispered, "I heard three new workers had joined her mansion."

"Three…"

"One of them is old. I think she is just a servant. But the other two are adventurers. Even though they are not so good, they are still as strong as a grade eight knight."

"Then what is there to be afraid of? We have a seventh-grade knight. He could take care of both of them."

"That is not what I am worried about."

Bella swallowed the wine before complaining, "What do you want to say?"

"The Viscount had left the domain before. But he had never arranged any security for her. However, this time, he assigned guards. I think the Viscount has noticed what you are up to."

Bella slammed the glass and broke into thunderous laughter. "What is there to hide? Everyone knew I hated that bitch."

"But if he had assigned some guards..."

"Stop it," Bella stood up, "if anything, then Justin had underestimated my hatred for her. What can he do if he comes back and finds his daughter dead? I am still the Viscountess, daughter of the duke, and mother of the future Viscount. Can he even throw me out?"

"But, my lady, you can at least leave her alive. You can let those men enjoy her and…"

"She has to die." Bella waved her hand, signalling that she had no intention of talking to her, "Have you prepared it? After what happened today, I won't be able to sleep if I don't have it…" A lusty smile decorated her lips.

"Yes, my lady. They are ready. They are waiting at the special chamber."

"Let's go." Bella led the way.

The Viscount mansion was two stories tall. The Viscount lived on the right wing, while the Viscountess' room was on the left wing.

Instead of returning to her room, Bella descended the stairs and left the mansion. Although she wore a long dress, if anyone had observed closely, they would have noticed Bella trotting on the path.

The annexe building was the place where the servants of the house lived. But it was Bella's current destination.

The maids were waiting for her as soon as she entered the annexe. There were no men present here.

Bella directly entered the kitchen. A couple of women soldiers were waiting at the back of the kitchen. As Bella approached, they opened the trap door on the ground.

As soon as she entered the dungeon, the soldiers closed the door. The old servant stood there, waiting for her lady to come out.

The dungeon was brighter than anyone expected. The mana stone wasn't just keeping the dungeon bright. It also maintained a moderate temperature.

As soon as Bella entered the room at the end of the room, her mood brightened.

Except for Bella, there were three more people present. When Bella entered the room, one of the maids left the room and closed the door behind her. The other two assisted her as she removed her clothes.

Within a few moments, Bella was as naked as the other maids.

*Knock*

The knock made her smile as she ordered, "Come in."

The maid returned with five boys. Like the women in the room, they had no single string on their bodies.

"A new one has been added to the collection."

"Yes, my lady. It's a special one. The merchant had directly delivered it to us." The maid whispered the rest of her words, "It's a virgin. The merchant said that the coming-of-age ceremony hadn't happened yet."

The edge of her eyebrow raised as her eyes ogled the boy. The boy blushed as his untouched wand began to resonate with the pump of blood his heart sent to it.

"It's a healthy one. But why hide it?"

The maid standing behind the boy noticed the frown on Bella's face. She quickly grabbed the boy's hand and revealed his underdeveloped shaft to Bella again.

The boy was already blushing. It was her first time seeing so many women without clothes on. And if it wasn't enough, as the maid grabbed his hand from the back, her heavenly breast touched his cheek.

Even if he wanted, there was no way for him to control himself.

"Come here." The woman on the bed called him.

From what the other woman told him, he knew she was the noble who had brought him. They have already told him that he has to do everything she says.

As long as she is happy, he can live a happy life. However, if she is dissatisfied with him, he will be whipped in addition to going hungry.

So, after she called for him, he ran over to her immediately. He hadn't expected that the noble would suddenly grab his family jewel.

"No…" The young man wanted to voice his objections but was afraid to upset the noble.

On top of that, as the lady massaged his privates, his body began to heat up. His rejections transformed into moans.

"Do you like it?" As the noblewoman whispered in his ear, he could only moan louder.

"Good. Now climb on the bed." He had never felt so good before. As the noblewoman let go of his pp, he was a little unhappy about it.

"Look at this one. He is actually enjoying it." He heard the noblewoman say with a smile, "Do you want me to do it?"

The boy nodded unhesitantly.

Bella smirked, saying, "If you climb up the bed quickly, I will make you feel good."

The boy took the bed right away and laid down. She finished tying her hair back and ushered everyone else out of the room.

Since they were the only ones there, the boy felt a little uneasy. He was slightly worried when he heard her say, "It is hard not to taste such an unripe one."

Before the boy could understand what the noble lady was saying, he felt wetness wrapping around her throbbing mini-wand.

"No…." She tried to push her head away.

She let him go before glaring at him. The boy was terrified, yet he gathered his courage to say, "i-it's dirty."

And the smile that bloomed on the noble's face made him blush. He looked away before murmuring, "You are beautiful."

"If you are going to do that, how can I control myself?"

Bella ignored the boy's rebuttal and continued to savour her seed-dispensing device.

"No," the boy said, but that didn't stop Bella from sucking him like crazy.

While Bella's tongue played with his sword, Bella used her hand to molest her soft butt. And for the boy, it was too much.

"No. No." To Bella's ears, his continued resistance sounded more like a moan. If those words had accomplished anything, it was to make her wet between her legs.

She kept sucking even more forcefully. For an experienced woman like her, the size posed no challenge. At one point, she was so aroused that she tried to take his jewel in her mouth.

At that point, the young boy yelled, "Stop it. Let me go. I am going to pee."

Even with her mouth occupied, the edge of her lip curled up as she started to suck harder.

 

43