19. Achievement Unlocked: Inverted…*
2.3k 0 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"That slut!" Hure couldn't help but curse under her breath. She had yet to leave the room, yet Jullia was already on Thyra.

She grabbed Thyra's hand before putting it on herself. She smiled at Thyra, asking, "My lady, let me help you undress."

Jullia said those words a little loudly because she wanted to let Hure hear them. It worked. The door slammed shut behind her shortly after.

However, she didn't realise that by the time Hure left, Thyra had already pulled her dress off her shoulder to expose her breasts. The next thing she knew, Thyra pushed her down on the bed.

"You have maintained your body well," Thyra looked a little impatient and pulled out the pair of jugs.

"Wow!"

The look on Thyra's face put a smile on Jullia's. "My lady, do you like what you have seen?"

Thyra was too engrossed to answer. After all, even when Jullia was lying on her back, her bosom had created a mound high enough on her chest for Thyra to enjoy.

Thyra couldn't help wondering how she stopped such an explosive amount of fat from sagging. If such an elastic mound at her age was not enough to surprise Thyra, Jullia's nipple was.

It wouldn't be wrong to say she was a little into nipples. It wasn't to the point of turning into a fetish. Still, she was eager enough to partner with different women to complete her collection of every type of nipple.

In front of her was one of the rare ones. Her areola was just slightly darker than its surroundings. However, it was the puffiness that made them stand out at the peak of the mound. Yet it was the lack of the peak that had enticed Thyra more.

"Please don't stare at them." Jullia tried to cover them. The obvious failed attempt made Thyra wonder if she was trying to seduce her. "There is nothing wrong with them."

Jullia was someone who enjoyed men and women equally. Although most men cared only about what was between her legs, many of her lady partners were curious if her boobs lacked a nipple.

She had to explain to them that she didn't lack them. She grabbed her right boob and squeezed her puffy areola, saying, "Look, I have them. They are just hiding inside. If you do this, they will…"

She couldn't complete her words when Thyra grabbed her wrist and held her hands above her head. Before Jullia could understand what was happening, Thyra had already put the top of the puffy areola in her mouth and played the peak with her tongue.

Thyra's tongue invaded the crater that had hidden her nipple in order to pull it out while her lips clamped down on her mounds to suck it out.

"Uhhhh…" It wasn't until Jullia let out an unintentional moan that she realised she might be having a little too much fun.

To begin with, she was the dominant one in the bed, whether it was a man or a woman. She also likes to tease rather than be teased.

Whether it was the noble who wanted her to bend over to let him enjoy her or the server woman in the inn who wanted to lay down and wanted Jullia to do the hard work, there was never a case where her partner would stimulate her first.

It wouldn't be wrong to say that it was a novelty for her, even at the age of over thirty.

She never even imagined that she could feel so good just from her nipples.

When the tip of Thyra's small tongue was poking into the crater that was hiding her nipple, she could feel a jolt of current spread from her nipple, spreading a tingling sensation in her baby hole.

She squeezed her thighs tight, fearing she would do something shameful. After all, it happened a couple of times before. 

During her younger days, she climbed the bed of an experienced knight. It was the first time she had experienced it.

The experience was so intense that it made her lose consciousness. And when she woke up, she realised she had wet herself.

The knight, who didn't care, continued to do his job even in that mess. But she wasn't sure how the princess would react if she wet herself from the nipple play.

Thyra wasn't even thinking about it. At this point, she had one intention: to suck the inverted nipple out with her tongue.

She was like a child, sucking hard on them. Frustrated, she even bit it a couple of times. Other than transforming, Jullia's moan into a muffled groan, it didn't help much.

Letting the nipple go for a moment, Thyra stared at it. The nipple was still hidden, but the area around it had become redder than the other one.

Jullia, on the other hand, was pulled down from her ecstatic heaven when Thyra stopped assaulting her boobs. She wanted to complain. However, when she looked at the annoyed expression on Thyra's face, she couldn't help smiling.

"My lady, let me help you." Jullia used her hand to grip her boob, just below the areola, and squeezed it as she forced it down. Soon the hard nipple, which was wet with Thyra's saliva, made its grand appearance.

She was expecting a smile on Thyra's face. Instead, she was slapped on her boobs. A groan laced with ecstasy escaped her mouth, making the walls between her vagina tingle even more.

*Slap*

"Did I ask you to do it?"

*Slap*

"I know how to get them out."

*Slap*

"This isn't your body anymore."

*Slap*

"I will do whatever I want."

*Slap*

"All you are allowed to do is moan."

"Huuhhh…" Jullia wasn't moaning because Thyra asked her to.

The slaps were too much for her. She felt a stinging sensation at first. But the more Thyra slapped her jug, the more she enjoyed the sensation.

The tingling sensation grew stronger as she tried to clamp the lips between her legs shut, but the pained bliss continued invading her consciousness.

The skin on her milky white breast had already turned red. She didn't care. The nipple that had escaped its imprisonment was hard as a rock, while the other one started to peek out.

Her waist buckled while her breasts were rapidly pumping oxygen into her brain. Still, she failed to think straight. Her mouth salivated as she was expecting more slaps on her breast.

But Thyra stopped.

Jullia raised her breast to receive the next wave of pleasure. Yet there was nothing.

She opened her eyes in frustration, only to meet Thyra's gaze. The curled-up lips on Thyra's face angered her as she glared back at her.

"Didn't you want me to stop?" Thyra's question didn't reach her brain as Jullia stared at Thyra with pleading eyes.

"You are such a slut."

*Slap*

A bright smile blossomed on her face while Jullia moaned in ecstasy. Thyra put the nipple that had yet to come out in her mouth and bit on it while she continued to molest her breast without any regard.

However, she wasn't able to enjoy it for long. Before she could understand what was happening, Jullia grabbed her head and pressed against her breast as she started to scream without any regard.

She could see Jullia's waist raised in the air from her side eyes. She was moving to match the motion of the phantom that was humping her.

Before long, her knee buckled, and she fell on the bed.

The hand behind her head loosened as more oxygen was pumped into her head.

"She orgasmed from her nipples," Thyra smirked as she looked at the big wet patch between Jullia's legs.

 

 

54