22. Blissful Union*
1.9k 1 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jullia had a variety of partners during her lifetime. Whether they were male or female, all of them were ordinary humans.

It was her first time having sex with someone whose mating wand was not totally similar to a human's. Although it was her first time, she still could understand why a few freak women were so into having intercourse with something not human.

Although the tip of Thyra's dick wasn't completely flat, it was still wide enough. As it moved into her vagina, Jullia felt it rub against every nook and cranny of her baby hole.

Even if she didn't want to, she could feel the creases of her vagina releasing more naughty fluid to accommodate Thyra's bull wand better.

It didn't take long before she could feel the tip of the penis kissing her womb. She could feel her innards loosen up each time the head poked her womb lips.

It awakened the neuron sleeping in the corner of her brain that she had touched after her first few times. She was smiling, drowning in ecstasy.

Jullia wrapped her hand around Thyra and said, "Kiss me."

With Jullia's legs between them, Thyra had difficulty reaching for a kiss. Still, she thrust deeply and kissed her lips as her meat shaft French kissed Jullia's womb.

Although Thyra felt it, she couldn't help but feel uncomfortable in this position. She gave a couple of thrusts before pulling the entire thing out of her.

Her entire staff was glistening with Jullia's naughty juice. The rampant thrusting had created some foam at the root of her dick as juice trickled down her balls.

Jullia was no exception. The white foam had gathered around her thick pussy lips as some flowed through the crevices between her asses.

"What are you doing?" The sudden shout shocked Thyra a little. It wasn't a question. Instead, it sounded like the angry scream of a bitch in the heat.

"Oh!" Thyra understood that Jullia was impatient and would only like to stop once she was satisfied. Thyra pulled her off the bed and said, "You are the type who likes it dirty, don't you?"

Understanding her real self was coming out, Jullian didn't dare say anything out loud. She just gave a silly smile.

Thyra ignored it, turned her around, and pressed her down on the bed.

Jullia was lying flat on the bed. With Thyra's face pressing down on her head, there was very little she could do. However, when she couldn't see what Thyra was doing, she could feel a different type of excitement building inside her.

The next thing she felt was Thyra's wet dick resting between her asscheek and...

*Slap*

*Slap*

The slap on her ass sent a tingling sensation through her ass to her meaty pussy.

"You like it, don't you? You machosist." Thyra slapped her again.

"Uhhhh… ahhh…" Jullia's moans turned into euphoric screams as honey water leaked out of pussy uncontrollably.

Just before Thyra took the meat stick out of her, she was already reaching her second orgasm. Thyra's action had left her unsatisfied.

However, the hard slap on her ass forcefully tore down the last resistance, and her hole flooded again.

"It looks like you are enjoying yourself a little too much." Thyra simply held her stiff wand and penetrated right into the flooding canal.

During the orgasm, Jullia could feel that her inner vaginal wall had become extra sensitive. However, it was so intense this time that she could not stop her thighs from spasming.

Yet, the fat dick bulldozed through her tensed vagina during all this.

"Eeehhhhh." She screamed at the top of her lungs, as all these simulations were too overwhelming for her. However, as Thyra pressed her head against the bed, her scream was cut short.

"Didn't you want it inside you?"

There was no way she could answer from that position. And if the stimulation wasn't enough, she could feel every bump and vein rubbing against her hyper-sensitive vaginal wall in this position.

Although the first posting was a little uncomfortable for her, her pussy was still spread open, which was very accommodating to Thyra's dick.

However, the only good thing about the position was that she was lying down normally.

The position made her ass clench, resulting in rougher access to the pussy. And the thickness of Thyra's meat wand didn't help either. Her inner wall was tightly wrapping around Thyra's dick.

The excessive wetness still gave it an easy entry. However, every time Thyra pulled out, Jullia felt that her entire vagina was pulled out of her.

"Uuuuhhhhh." Her muffled groan was the only sign of resistance she could show. But she knew very well that Thyra would stop until she was satisfied.

Her helplessness reminded her of when she went to her knight, who was her first master. Although he was her master, in the beginning, he was anything but a good man.

During the squire's training, they must do everything for their master. And she wasn't the exception.

The only good thing was that she didn't have to do any work besides training during the day. But the night was like hell.

Every night, she had to climb to her master's bed. Her master was twice her size at that time. She would lay there without any signs of resistance until the man was satisfied.

Sometimes it got so intense that she would lose consciousness before the man was done with her.

Every morning she would wake up with a sore waist and cum dripping out of her pussy. Unsurprisingly, that man was also the father of her first child.

It is a common practice even to this day. Such sexual practices are common even among female knights who teach new squires. Again, she wasn't an exception.

However, she never thought she would let others take control of her again. She thought she hated the feeling of being used.

Yet her time with Thyra made her realise it wasn't the case. Letting the partner do all the work while lying in ecstasy wasn't such a bad feeling.

And it was more enjoyable when the partner was someone she had chosen herself.

She could feel the wetness spreading as Thyra went in and out of her hole. Thyra's speed made her realise that she was also reaching her limit.

Thyra's hand relaxed on the back of her head. She took the chance to moan out her words, "My lady, let me look at you as you fill my womb with your seed."

Jullia wasn't sure what Thyra understood, but her movements slowed. Jullia could still feel the bull shaft throbbing inside her.

While Thyra tried to pull the shaft out, Jullia protested.

She moved in, taking the entire length inside her. By then, Jullia's womb had already been as open as possible. Naturally, when Jullia pushed, the tip directly poked at the back of the baby pouch.

Jullia gasped for air as she said, "Let me turn with you inside me."

Jullia looked back to meet Thyra's questioning eyes. Jullia smiled, adding, "Let me."

Jullia spread her leg and rolled with the tip still inside her womb. Or at least she tried.

The vaginal wall, tightly wrapped around Thyra's penis, squeezed it tightly as Jullia moved. And the kiss between the penis tip and the womb was too much for Thyra to control.

She was already on the edge of orgasm. And even before Jullia could raise her leg, she could feel the hot steam of cum drowning her womb chamber.

Thyra used her hand to support her as she looked down at Jullia. She was taking deep breaths as she spoke, "It looks like you need more training."

56