28. Blossoming Love*
1.6k 3 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh! You hide from me, yet prepare yourself to sleep with me every night."

Arai, who realised she had just exposed herself, turned her head away, pretending not to know about it. Still, she said, "If my lady doesn't want to, she can return to her room."

"You," Thyra said, rolling her on the back and sitting on her waist. She was more comfortable with the squire training cloth as she was training every day.

She removed the shirt, exposing her sports bra-shaped cloth that could be tied in front. It was one of the things that she had specially ordered to be made for her.

"Beautiful," Aria mumbled. Her eyes are like those of a small child who just found her new favourite toy.

"Beautiful? Do you like the cloth? If you want…" Thyra didn't get to complete her words. Aria raised her body a little and grabbed Thyra's perfectly shaped bosom.

"You are talking about them?" Thyra was a little surprised. "I think yours are more to my taste."

"But I like the shape of you." Aria grabbed onto both of the breasts as she asked, "My lady, if I may."

Thyra smiled, not knowing whether to laugh or cry.

Thyra was under the effect of the essence when both of them had their first time, and Aria had consumed the potion. They were like a pair of mindless beasts, copulating just to satisfy their bodily hunger.

Now that Thyra got the chance to do it with Aria, she felt Aria was a lot different from her gloomy self.

She was like a small curious child who just wanted some love and care. And Thyra had no intention of being a bad influence on her.

She came off her body as she opened the front of her dress. Aria stopped her, asking, "My lady, let me do it."

She didn't wait for Thyra's confirmation as she quickly untied the knot. Thyra's wasn't the size where they would spill out. They just stood proudly on her chest.

Thyra didn't expect Aria to snoop down and kiss the tip of her breast. It sent a jolt down her body.

"They are so beautiful. They are as dark as your eyes." Sitting in front of her, Aria inspected.

'My eyes!? ' Thyra smirked as she straightened her back and looked down. 'Yes, the areolas are dark and big, almost over a finger long. But why does it matter? I am not going to seduce a man with it. I don't need…'

Thyra's thought was cut short when something wet flickered at the tip of the hard nipple. It was like a current went down her spine to her nether. It was a sensation she hadn't felt in a long time.

However, something was different. It didn't just stimulate her lower lips; it also energised Thyra's somewhat sloppy piece of meat.

"Uhhhhuuuu…" Thyra couldn't stop herself from moaning as the tip of Aria's tongue circled the nipple at the edge of the areola.

Thyra instinctively moved back, staring at Aria in utter disbelief. Her sense of bewilderment wasn't directed at Aria but at herself.

Unlike Thyra's rough handling of others' bosoms, Aria's touches were soft and delicate. A little peck on the underboob, a soft suckle of her areola, or the tongue flick of her hard nipple made her realise that she still had the sensation of a woman.

Even if she didn't want to accept it, she was wet. She looked at Aria, only to find she was giggling. "I didn't know my lady could make such a girly noise."

"You…" Thyra had nothing to refute.

When Aria tried coming closer, Thyra instinctively backed up, asking, "What are you doing?"

"Don't you want some help with that?"

Looking in the direction Aria was pointing, Thyra found her stiff meat shaft was testing the elasticity of her lower garments.

The reaction inside her lower lips from the kisses was so strong that she didn't realise that her mating was as hard as possible.

Aria quickly loosened her pant. Thyra's dick stood proudly, making pulling it down from the waist difficult.

But it possessed a little to no problem for Aria. She put her hand inside the pant and pulled the dick up, saying, "My lady, you can pull down your pant now."

"Are you not going to let it go?" Thyra removed her pant and asked.

On the other hand, Aria completely ignored the question, asking, "Is this thing really inside me?"

She used her hand to measure the length of Thyra's dick before putting the length against her body. Her lower hand was touching her pussy, while her upper hand was touching her underboob.

"See, if the entire length had entered me, it would have reached my chest." Aria proclaimed confidently.

The edge of Thyra's lips curled up, even though she wanted to keep them straight. She copied Aria's tone, saying, "It is impossible."

"Did you see that thing going inside me?"

Thyra couldn't hold it in anymore and burst out laughing, "How big do you think a child grows before they come out? Do you think my penis is bigger than a child?"

"That?" Aria thought momentarily while still holding on to Thyra's meat shaft. "I think they curled up inside the belly."

Thyra couldn't resist the innocent look on her face and pushed her down, "If you are so curious about it, why don't we try it?"

Aria looked up at Thyra as her lips slowly curled up. At that moment, Thyra felt her heart skip a beat.

Aria didn't know what had happened. Thyra kissed her forehead, eyes, nose and cheek. The expected peck to the lips didn't come. Instead, Thyra hid her face in Aria's neck.

"You are so cute!" A tinge of red painted her cheek when Aria heard Thyra whisper, "How am I going to control myself?"

"My lady, you don't need to control yourself." Aria wrapped her hand around her neck, whispering, "I am…"

"Call me Thyra,"

"Uhh!" Aria didn't understand what Thyra meant by that.

"You will call me Thyra from now."

"But, my lady…."

"That's an order."

There was silence as they snuggled into each other's arms. Then she whispered, "Thyra." Only then did Thyra realise that simple name-calling could make her throb.

"Aria, I couldn't take it anymore." Thyra's words made her giggle, "It might hurt a little."

Thyra was too aroused to realise that she was growing fonder. She positioned herself between Aria's legs with her meat stick in her hand.

"Not there…" Aria quickly covered the entrance to her womb and paused before adding, "Thyra."

Thyra didn't mind. She was too eager to give her mating shaft a warm embrace. She lowered her penis to aim for a tighter hole.

Unlike the entrance of the pussy, which was designed to take things in, the back entrance wasn't that welcoming. And Thyra's slightly flat-tipped penis didn't make the entry any easier.

"Ahhhhhhh…" Aira groaned as Thyra tried to force her way in.

"Should I stop?" Seeing Aria arch her back in pain, Thyra asked.

"Uhhhoo." Although she couldn't say it out loud, Aria shook her head.

The more Thyra pushed, the harder the hole resisted. Although Aria wanted to be welcoming, she couldn't go against her bodily instinct.

However, Thyra was a stubborn bull. She pushed against all the resistance. As Aria closed her eyes and let out a pained cry, Thyra tore through.

 

 

43