35. “A night you would never forget”***
2k 3 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Author: **Trigger Warning**. This chapter contains things that are not suitable for the real world. If you are underage and can't tolerate this kind of thing, please avoid reading this chapter.

There is two version of this chapter. The small one: this one. To read the depictive version check the author's word(at the end of the chapter). It's better not to read this one if you going to read the other version.

The author doesn't support such activity in any form, time, or place. Please don't use this chapter for anything in real life.]

"What are you?" Melanie asked to look at the bulge on her undergarment that wasn't supposed to be there. "But you said you would let me go."

"I never said that." Thyra started to climb the bed and said, "Okay, I said that. But it was to say that I wouldn't kill you. As a matter of fact, I never intended to kill you. All I wanted…"

"Get away from me, you freak." Melanie tried to escape beyond Thyra's reach. Alas! Her back soon hit the headboard of the bed.

"No…" She cried as Thyra grabbed her leg. The smile on Thyra's face looked anything but reassuring to Melanie. She struggled as she tried to kick Thyra away, but Thyra had no intention of letting her go.

"Tonight, you are supposed to be mine. Why should I let you go?"

"You married my sister. You… nooo…" Her cry was cut short as Thyra covered her lips.

"Your lips look like a ripe plum waiting to be tasted." Thyra removed her hand before kissing her on the lips. It tasted like cherry at first, but she was overwhelmed by the sharp pain the next moment.

She licked her lips to taste the blood. Thyra looked at Melanie beneath her, whose lips she had already covered, and said, "Why does every woman I kiss always bite me back? Somebody might say, I like tasting feisty women."

*Slap*

Thyra held Melanie's hands above her head while using her other hand to cover her lips. As Melanie continued to struggle, one of her hands slipped away and *Slap*

Before Thyra could subdue Melanie, she was slapped again. It wasn't just slapping; Melanie continued to scratch Thyra's breasts and stomach in every way possible.

'This won't do.' Thyra could hold her hands and cover her mouth at the same time. She looked around to find something to bind her.

Her shirt or pants didn't suit her purpose, and her upper undergarments were too far away. Thyra looked down to find her lower undergarment was still on her body and suited the purpose perfectly.

"What are you doing? Let me go." Melanie started shouting as soon as Thyra moved her hand away from her mouth. "If you do anything to me, my father won't let you go."

It didn't look like Thyra cared. She used one hand to untie it as she said, "Who is going to tell your father? You? You can't. And when others find you tomorrow morning, they will think you have done everything with Kreza."

Melanie looked at Kreza, who was still sleeping through all of this, before staring back at Thyra. "Lord Kreza will say he didn't do it."

"That is for you to decide. Whether you like to say the man who will marry you had fun with you or…"

Melanie looked down to see a thick piece of meat fall on her stomach as Thyra removed her undergarment. It was just a rectangular piece of cloth on a thin strip of cloth. Thyra added, "You can't even tell you played with this."

Melanie was a little shocked. Never did she think it could grow so big. She had seen a lot of obscene paintings. She even punished a few unruly maids by forcing them to have sex with her slaves in front of her.

Seeing the hard male organ going in and out of their baby hole excited her. It made her wet too.

'None of them were this big.' Forget about excitement. She was terrified, thinking something so big would go inside her.

"If you put that thing inside me, I will be split apart." Melanie wanted to say but didn't get the chance.

Thyra forced a piece of cloth into her mouth. Melanie took a deep breath in reflex and was immediately overcome by the potent odour.

Thyra grabbed Melanie and rolled her over on her stomach. She tied the strip of cloth down to her legs from her shoulder, not letting her talk anymore.

"Don't struggle." Thyra sat on her back as she unhurriedly untied the knot to open her dress. "So, have you decided what to say? By the way, what are you going to do if you get knocked up?"

With her face against the bed, Melanie shook her head. She couldn't say anything with her mouth tied up with Thyra's undergarment.

"Isn't it fun that knowing the man will never know the child he is raring is not ever his?" Thyra pulled the dress down from her shoulder and removed it.

Thyra turned her over as she smiled at Melanie. Melanie furiously shook her head, but all of this for nothing.

Thyra bent down as her ball sack slapped Melanie's private part. A shiver went ran down her spine as she felt Thyra's shaft rub against her stomach.

"If you had just accepted a marriage proposal." Thyra kissed her left cheek. "This could have been a lot more beautiful. I could have even given you some potions to make this easier."

Thyra positioned herself and guided her missile toward the hole. She kissed Melanie's right cheek, saying, "But I want to enjoy every moment of this, and you should remember this day till you live."

"How sad it would be that you couldn't share your most beautiful experience with anyone." Thyra thrust her hip only to break through all the resistance.  Melanie's eyes widened as her muffled scream couldn't escape the cloth stuffed in her mouth.

************

At the same time, on the other side of the noble district.

Thyra walked through the noble market area before returning to the Viscount's manor. In the process, she met many nobles on her way home. As soon as she returned, Hure pulled her into the room.

"Where is my lady?" Hure glared at her.

Thyra sighed and removed the amulet. Jullia returned to normal. She calmly explained everything to Hure.

Even though Hure had expected something similar to happen, it still took her some time to digest everything.

"My lady has another amulet, right?" Hure couldn't help asking.

"Do you really think after meticulously planning everything, my lady would make such a mistake?"

Hure simply sighed and didn't answer. She couldn't help mumbling, "When did the innocent lady become so vicious? Is it because of the essence?"

Jullia shook her head, asking, "Does it even matter?"

"What?"

"You want her to fight against almost the entire kingdom, yet you expect her to do it with kindness?"

"That…"

"The prince and princess, even the high nobles, would try to kill her as soon as they learned about her existence."

"But wasn't that unnecessary?"

"You are asking that?" Jullia shook her head as she put on the amulet again. She turned into Thyra and asked, "Would anyone dare steal a woman whom the king has his eyes on?"

"No."

"My point exactly." Jullia added before leaving, "I am going to stay in the room with my lady's new wife. Make sure nobody enters the room."

"What are you going to do?" Hure was a little surprised.

"Do I look like someone who would put her hand on my lady's woman? No. Would I do it after what she is doing? Hell no."

"Then?"

"My lady told me to stay there." She thought before adding, "She said, to deceive an enemy, you must deceive your friends first."

This chapter had the gist of it, and you can read the two chapters version on my patreon for free.

https://www.patreon.com/thefinal1

 

 

40