39. A wife’s duty*
1.4k 9 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nisa stared at Thyra in utter disbelief before quickly moving her hands away. She grabbed her right wrist with her left hand as if his right hand had done something it shouldn't have.

With her head down, Thyra wasn't sure if Nisa was looking at her hands or her wand. But she soon turned towards Thyra, asking, "My lady… Are you a dark elf?"

Thyra wasn't sure what she was talking about, but Nisa quickly corrected herself, "That isn't possible? Mother had told me there is no dark elf on this continent."

Despite her own explanation, Nisa was quite confused. Thyra was no exception. An elf was rare on this continent, much less a dark elf.

However, what surprised her was that Nisa had thought about dark elves as soon as she saw her dick. She wanted to ask whether the dark elves were also futanari, but Nisa was faster.

"My lady," Nisa inched closer and whispered, "are you a Royal?"

Although it was to be expected, Thyra was a little surprised. The vast majority of royal families have Futanari ancestry, but some prominent noble families do as well. Even the head of a ducal family is a futanari.

Thyra didn't expect a sheltered daughter of a noble family to guess her origin so easily, but it wasn't something she wanted to think about now.

"Does it matter?" Thyra stepped forward. And one step was enough for the wand to poke against Nisa's stomach. She stepped back instinctively. As Thyra was about to grab her, Nisa looked up and smiled at her.

"Of course not," Nisa said, kneeling before Thyra. If it wasn't surprising enough, Nisa moved closer to Thyra's crotch on her knees.

She gently held onto Thyra's member, just a few inches away from her nose. She left a peck on the tip of the penis, adding, "What is important is that, as your wife, it is my duty to satisfy all your needs."

It would be an understatement to say that Thyra wasn't surprised. Although she had heard that Nisa wasn't treated so well in the baron household, it still surprised her that she was so obedient.

"Wow!" Nisa's surprised grasp attracted Thyra's expression toward her. She looked down to find Nisa holding her dick right beside her head with a shocked expression on her face.

"This is bigger than my head." Nisa quickly put her forearm beside the dick, exclaiming, "It was almost the same size as my forearm. My lady, will it really go inside me?"

Nisa didn't get to end her sentence before Thyra grabbed her waist and threw her on the bed. "Why don't we test it now?"

"As you wish, my lady." Nisa smiled, adding, "I am always prepared to receive my lady's love."

Thyra leaned in and kissed her on the lips. As Thyra's hand moved on Nisa's body, their lips mingled in warm lust.

The outer coat on her body was easy to take care of. Thyra grabbed onto her breast. Thyra didn't notice it before, as she always wore a more conservative dress.

Unlike the other daughters of nobles she had seen at Creama, Nisa wasn't the one who would actively advertise her curves. Instead, she wore dresses like the maid's and hid in the corner.

When she touched her stomach, she noticed it lacked any fat. And when she sat on her naked lap, her wand had the taste of Nisa's thick asset. She really wanted to turn her over and…

At this point, she gave a good squeeze to her jugs. Thyra felt it was a little different from her other partners, significantly different from her half-sister.

They weren't soft like Mleanie's. They were still quite elastic and a handful. Impatient, she tried to remove the actuarial dress she was wearing underneath.

Nisa smiled as she saw Thyra struggle with the dress as it was tied from behind.

"Do you want me to help you?" Nisa wanted to ask. But before she could, a tear appeared on her dress. She didn't expect Thyra to tear off her dress directly, but she maintained a smile.

"My lady is impatient."

Thyra looked down to meet her smile. Although she was very accommodating to her every action, for some reason, Thyra wasn't happy about it.

She momentarily stared at her tanned skin before pushing the dress away to expose her chocolate-coloured areola.

"Do you like them?" Nisa maintained a smile on her face.

Thyra liked the beauty laid in front of her. What she didn't like was the smile on her face and the fact that she was as hard as wood, while the woman's chocolate tips weren't even hard.

Thyra put the nipple between her lips and bit on it. Thyra did notice that she was becoming rougher after coming to this world, but she didn't care.

Yet, no matter how much she teased her, Nisa didn't even make a sound, much less moan. She just lay beneath her with a smile on her face.

"It looks like they made my lady remember her childhood."

Thyra glared at her smile for a moment before moving down. Even if she didn't need it, Thrya tore off the rest of her dress.

If anything, she didn't want to make love with her. She wasn't in those who are sexually numb. However, her lack of reaction irked Thyra.

Her wand throbbed not because she was excited but because she wanted to get a reaction from her.

"My lady, do you like it?" Only then did Thyra realise that she was glaring at Nisa's unbloomed flower. "Mother said that a covered baby hole is a sign of fertility."

When Thyra looked again, she found her crack wasn't even open but covered in a thick layer of grass.

"It's a sign of a healthy womb. I will give birth to many of my lady's children." But Nisa was quick to notice that Thyra wasn't smiling at all. She quickly added, "If my lady wants, I can clean myself too."

Her life at the baron household wasn't too happy, especially after her father became a noble. Most of the time, nobody cared about her, but when her half-sibling looked for her, it would end well for her.

She had learned from her past experiences the importance of maintaining a positive attitude regardless of her physical state.

On the other hand, the head maid drilled a rule into her head when it came to matters between husband and wife.

Always go along with your husband's requests cheerfully.

She didn't want to kiss it, but she did it without hesitation when she felt Thyra wanted it. She wanted to cry and push Thyra away when she was biting her breast, but she didn't dare to do it.

The role of a wife is much more significant than that of other consorts and concubines. Before anything else, she had to have a lot of healthy children.

However, as soon as she thought about that piece of wood entering her, she shivered. Neither the slaves nor the Dolanans she had seen were so big.

Yet, seeing Thyra positioning herself between her legs, she could only smile. And it annoyed Thyra more.

If anything, she didn't want to see Nisa's smiling face anymore. She grabbed Nisa, turned her over on her stomach, and smacked her caked ass.

 

 

40