53. The failed attempt…*
1.1k 10 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nisa looked at the naked lady lying on the bed with white jizz all over her body, then looked at Thrya, who was sitting beside the lady.

'You can't be serious!' Nisa wanted to say something but didn't dare.

But Thyra could understand her intention, asking, "Then what do you want in my bed chamber?"

Nisa did not know what to say. All she could do was stare at the ground while looking for an excuse.

She soon noticed that Thyra's toes stopped before her. But the first thing she noticed wasn't her toe.

It was flaccid but still thick. On top, it was covered with that woman's naughty juice.

Nisa didn't get the chance to decipher Thyra's intention before Thyra grabbed her shoulders. It wasn't a soft touch. Nisa could feel the pressure.

"On your knees."

Nisa looked up to meet Thyra's eyes. She was smiling, but her smile was anything but cordial.

"I…" Nisa wasn't sure what to say.

"You are my wife. Shouldn't you complete your duty after coming to my bed-chamber in the middle of the night?" The pressure she put on Nisa's shoulder was much more effective this time.

Even if Nisa resisted, she went on her knees in the end. When Nisa looked at Thyra with a hint of resentment, Thyra could feel her meat stick throb for a moment.

It jumped and touched Nisa's chin. Nisa wanted to move away but heard Thyra say, "What are you doing? Clean it up."

"But it is," she said, looking at Aria, who was still on her bed. Aria was watching them with interest and a smile on her face. "It's covered with her…"

"So what?"

The resentment in her eyes was much more clear this time, but all it did was excite Thyra more. She grabbed her cheeks, saying, "Open wide."

Even before she could open her mouth, Thyra's sloppy dick was coating her lips with Nisa's juice. Thyra squeezed her cheek, forcing her to open it as she moved her waist to aim her slightly hard dick to enter her mouth.

"Don't worry. Once you get the hang of the taste, you won't live without it."

"Hehehe." Thyra could hear Aria giggling on the bed. Thyra turned towards her, saying, "What are you laughing at? Come here and show your junior how to do it."

Aria was the energetic one. She jumped off the bed naked, ran towards her, and went on her knees even before Thyra could say anything.

The first thing she put her hand on was Thyra's balls. She kissed them without hesitation before proudly showing them to Nisa, asking, "Do you know what it is?"

Thyra was sure that Nisa knew. After all, there was no way she wouldn't know, but she was too baffled to answer her questions.

"This is where my lady stores her love seeds. Only when you receive seeds from here will you be able to give birth to my lady's children."

Even if Thyra's soul was far from an advanced and open world, Aria's blatant explanation still made her blush. And Nisa was no exception.

Yet Aria was unconcerned about all of their expressions. After kissing her family jewel, she moved up.

Thyra's penis was nowhere near hard, so her foreskin still covered most of the head, leaving out a pink tip. Yet, Aria grabbed a meat stick and peeled it off without giving Thyra any chance to respond.

Aria kissed the tip before starting her explanation, "This the most sensitive part of my lady's love wand. You see the small hole on the tip if you  lick the part…"

As she was explaining, Aria used the tip of her tongue to tickle the tip. Thyra didn't know if the explanation aroused her or anything, but she felt extra sensitive at the tip.

"See?! Grab it, grab it." Aria quickly grabbed Nisa's hand and wrapped her hand around the dick. "Now lick it. You will feel it. What are you doing? Do it."

Not knowing what to do, Nisa looked at Thyra. Although Thyra kept a straight face, she, too, was confused.

She was trying to train Nisa, trying to make her more obedient. From what she noticed and heard from Hure, she knew this girl had a good head.

Naturally, she was more resistant to Thyra's approach. Thyra wasn't in a hurry. Nisa will have no choice but to accept Thyra's advances as long as she is her wife.

And it wasn't like she was helping anyone else. Instead, she was the one trying to gain control over Thyra's inner house. It didn't matter as long as they lived in peace.

Thyra didn't know what might happen in the future, but as long as she could, she wanted to keep the peace. Unlike Nisa, Aria didn't fit the philosophy.

Aria was the type who wouldn't mind how many partners Thyra had as long as Thyra loved her from time to time. Nisa, on the other hand, wouldn't let anyone sit above her. Most importantly, she cared more about power than Thyra, which still doesn't go well with Thyra.

So Thyra wanted to train her. But she wasn't expecting such an elaborate type of training. As she was rearranging her thoughts, she felt another tongue touching her dick. Looking down, it was Nisa.

"What are you doing? Open your mouth wide." On the other hand, Aria was in full-on teaching mode. Her unresistant explanation and action did embarrass her from time to time, but it still made her oddly excited.

Aria's next action was more surprising. She suddenly pinched Nisa's nose, forcing her to open her mouth to breathe, and as soon as she did, Aria pushed her head down on Thyra's dick.

'Where did you learn such a trick?' Thyra wanted to ask. But Aria's sudden push made Thyra's dick hit the back of Nisa's throat, making her cough violently.

"Don't do that. Even I couldn't take the entire thing in, much less you." Aria explained as she demonstrated, "Just take the head and play with it with your tongue inside your mouth. It will make my lady feel…"

She noticed Nisa glaring at her as she put the head in her mouth. She quickly jumped up as she cursed, "Slut."

Thyra wasn't sure if Aria heard it or not, but she heard it clearly. But as soon as Nisa's eye met Thyra's, she quickly averted her eyes before storming off the room.

"It looks like both sisters need the same treatment."

"Yes, my lady? Did you say something to me?" Aria, who was still on her knees, asked.

Looking at her, a smile appeared on her face. Thyra bent down, whispering, "Did you clean that place too?"

Aria blushed but nodded in the end. Thyra smiled and carried her over to the bed again, saying, "Then let's fill that hole too."

Aria, knowing how to react, went on her fours. Then, putting her face on the pillow to support her body, she used her hand to spread her ass cheeks open in front of her.

"My lady, I am ready to receive your love here."

As the tip forced its way through her tight hole, Aria's unrestrained moaning started resonating throughout the mansion again.

I have an announcement. I was supposed to do it in may. But with all things over the last two months, I couldn't. But Today I have done it.

My Patreon page is now active. You can read upto 25 advanced cahpters, along with sidestories on my Patreon and also support me in the process.

My Patreon: www.patreon.com/thefinal1

However, don't worry if you can't join my patreon. I will continue my daily upload both on WN and SH. You can still show you support with like, comments and powerstones.

I am really thankfull for all of your (including the shy readers) continuous support.

30