67. “Did you just do it on my face?”*
1k 9 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{The form Thyra had taken was that of a male. So, from now on, I will denote Thyra as ‘he’. I will revert to ‘she’ after Thyra undoes the skill.}

 

“I…” Thyra could hear the hesitation in her voice, but she still grabbed her penis. Instead of answering, she was a little too engrossed in Thyra’s thing. 

Thyra only then noticed that his dick was shaped weirdly. Thyra hadn’t seen Verlan’s dick but was sure the thing he had hanging from his crotch was a hybrid of both of their penis’s weird characters.

To begin with, the dick wasn’t straight. It had quite a visible curve that would make a banana jealous. He was sure it was Verlan’s Dick’s problem. 

Then there was the foreskin. Although it was half erect, the only thing the long foreskin had let out was a little bit of pinkness. 

Thyra was sure that after absorbing the bull essence, his foreskin failed to do its job even with a little bit of stimulation. So the credit for this tenuous skin again goes to Verlan. 

It was only when Triska tried to pull the foreskin down that Thyra realised the weird characteristics his dick had created in this abomination.

Although the head wasn’t flat like his own, it was too bulbous to come out of the foreskin normally. The little bit of precum that was leaking out of the top wasn’t enough to lubricate.

For better or worse, Triska was unaware of Thyra's struggle as she tried to pull the foreskin down. And her unconcerned pulling was making Thyra twist and turn.

“Your thing is shaped weirdly.” Triska didn’t even give him any more warning as she pulled down the foreskin with all she had. The bulbous head escaped the shackle of the foreskin, but it was tightly wrapped around just below the head.

“Ehhhhhh!” It made Thyra grunt in pain. The pain was there, but what was worse was that the foreskin was wrapped tightly, which hindered the excited blood flow to the head and made it more bulging than normal.

Hearing his groan, Triska looked at him with suspicious eyes and said, “You aren’t that, right?”

“What?” The throbbing, uncomfortable feeling didn’t make him happy.

“A virgin?” 

“Huh?”

Noticing Thyrsa’s explanation, Triska explained with patience, “I know because it happened to me too. The first time I did it with my chambermaid, it was painful. She said it was painful because it was my first time.”

“Later, when I did it with my wife, it was still painful. But the more I did it, the more I got used to it.”

Thyra was sure that, being a twenty years old male prostitute, Verlan would definitely have done it, and maybe he did it more than Thyra. That’s why he couldn’t understand why this one was so useless.

In a sense, what Triska had said was right, but being shown the v-card didn’t sit well with him, and he snapped, “It’s because you didn’t make it wet.”

Before Triska could decipher his gibberish, Thyra jumped on her and pushed her down. “Let me show you what would happen when you did it when it was too dry.”

Thyra spread her legs wide and kneeled between her legs. And there it was, standing proudly and staring at his face. Thyra shamelessly slapped it, saying, “You aren’t going to use it. Why is it so hard?”

Thyra’s unhindered question made her blush; she looked away as she said in a tiny voice, “I can’t help it.”

“Then control it. Don’t you think men will be hesitant if your dick shamelessly stares at their face?”

Although Thyra said it in spite, he didn’t know he had poked fun at her weakness. Triska said in a low voice, “Yes.”

Thyra didn’t even notice it. He was too busy to move her family jewel away and position his brainy dick in her vaginal canal. Thyra looked at her, smiled, and pushed his tip in.

Triska’s canal was a little wet, but it was nowhere near enough to welcome the abomination inside. Triska instinctively tried to move away from him.

“Where do you think you are going?” Thyra grabbed both of her legs by the ankle and put them on his shoulder, and he gave her another trust. 

“Ahhh!” She groaned in pain, pleading, “Slowly.”

“Why are you a virgin? I heard it only hurt the first few times. You have done it before, didn’t you?”

Triska wasn’t in a position to understand his sarcasm. She wiggled as she complained, “Your thing is too weird.”

Thyra knew it too. Although Triska wasn’t dripping wet, she was wet enough to do it with someone with a normal shape.

Thyra’s dick wasn’t normal. Every time she tried to move an inch, the bulbous head of his dick poked her wet vaginal wall. He also knew the head was thick enough to make even the most experienced one groan.

However, being slapped with the fact didn’t make him happy. He lowered his waist a little and pushed in. Again, after a couple of inches, it hit the wall.

“You are doing it intentionally, aren’t you?” Triska moaned as she glared at Thyra. Even if she was a well-trained knight, being poked in depth didn’t make her different from other maidens.

The smirk on Thyra’s face as he pulled out a little before pushing inside again didn’t help either.

“You?” Her angry voice mingled with her moan, made an adorable response. “Let me go. I don’t want to do this anymore.”

‘That was the response I was looking for.’ Such a response from a dominating woman made Thyra more excited.

After a couple of thrusts, Thyra had already gotten the hang of how to manoeuvre his curved dick inside the baby hole. He pulled it out, spread her legs wide and smiled at her as he pushed almost the entire length in.

Thyra could feel the head touching the deepest part of her vagina. So, he had expected another angry outburst, but…

“Nooooooo!” Triska screamed, and it hit his chest. Thyra looked down, only to meet another wave of wetness directly on his face. 

The third and fourth shots were fired at regular intervals. However, without enough pressure, it failed to reach the previous height. 

The stings of white liquid fell on her own breasts and stomach. More cum came out, but it dripped down her leaning dick. 

After coming to this world, this was the first time Thyra wiped the other’s cum off his face. After wiping it off her face, he looked at the guilty one.

Triska was looking to the side, but Thyra could see her cheek blushing red. Thyra took a deep breath, pulled his dick out and forced himself in.

As he didn’t position himself perfectly, his head rubbed against the vaginal wall. Triska’s vagina was now appropriately lubricated with her juice, so it didn’t hurt badly. 

But it was enough to make Triska glare at him angrily as her limp dick leaked out the last bit of cum on her own stomach.

As soon as their eyes met, Thyra asked, “Did you just cum on my face?” 

“You make me do it.” Triska said in a low voice as she turned her face away, “I told you not to do it. You didn’t listen.”

Thyra didn’t know what to say. 

 

Today's chapter is little early today. Things might be same tomorrow too.

Thank you Xerias to become my eighth patreon.

My Patreon: www.patreon.com/thefinal1

24