76. Conclusion
777 19 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Guntur took one last look at them before he left the room. There were only Thyra and Bella left in the room.

The nerve-wracking scream from the side room didn’t stop, making Thyra’s mood worse with every passing moment. Bella wasn’t sure what she should do.

The knights, whom she believed in, couldn’t even hold a candle in front of this monster. Right now, she could only hope she could leave this room alive.

“Come here,” Thyra signalled Bella to come closer. Even if she didn’t want to, she could only obey.

Thyra pulled out a small crystal from her cloth. She cut her finger and dropped blood on it. The crystal started to glow as it continued to absorb Thyra’s mana like crazy. Soon a bright blue string of mana formed inside it.

“Do you know what it is?”

Looking at it, Bella didn’t have a good feeling about it. She shook her head.

“This is a slave crystal. Don’t worry. It is not like those unsophisticated slave collars or slave tattoos. It won’t leave any marks on your body. Nobody will know that you are a slave.”

Bella instinctively took a few steps back, making Thyra smile, “There is no place you can escape from me. Even your Ducal family won’t be able to save you now. They would still need time to clean themselves. They could make another move.”

Bella didn’t know what she had done to the family, but the last time she talked to them, Bella understood that the royal family was on to them and told her to solve her own problem. And her own solution had led to this.

She knew Thyra was strong. But she had never imagined Thyra would be so strong that she would easily overwhelm Guntur. It was understandable that Guntur was weaker than other fifth-grade knights who had absorbed an essence, but Thyra was still too strong.

Thyra grabbed her hand as Bella started to struggle. Thyra smiled at her, adding, “I told you I was not interested in being a Viscount or whatever, but you won’t let me off.”

Even if Bella struggled, it was no help. Thyra opened her hand and used the sharp end of the crystal to make her bleed. As soon as the blood touched the crystal again, the mana worm came out of the crystal and entered Bella’s body.

“What have you done?” Bella screamed, holding one hand with the other.

“Don’t scream. That is nothing compared to what Hure is going through.” Thyra said and threw the colourless crystal on the wall.

“How…” Bella glared at Thyra was about to say something, but she couldn’t scream out her words.

“Good. It looks like it’s working.” Thyra nodded, adding, “Now sit.”

Bella wanted to say more, but every effort brought on a surge of pain that spread through her veins. It made her feel like she was being burned from the inside out.

“If you don’t want to die, then sit.”

Bella complied but continued to stare at Thyra. Thyra didn’t care and continued talking, “Your son will still be the viscount. But teach him not to mess with me or my people.”

“You are going to regret…”

“Shut up and listen. I am in no mood to listen to you.”

Bella opened her mouth, but pain washed over her body as soon as she did. She closed her mouth but kept glaring at Thyra.

“Nobody should know what happened today. I don’t know how you will do it, but you will. People will know that a few rebelled against the new Viscount and were punished as a result.”

“You will be paying for the damages and the injuries. I will tell you how much it is later. You will not exploit the land for your own interests and keep them happy. Make Guntur the leader of the entire Viscount Guard unit, not just the knight unit.”

Thyra thought for a moment but couldn’t think of anything else. She was sure there was more she should clarify, but nothing came to mind.

On top of that, Hure had stopped screaming a moment ago. If the scream made her sad, the silence made her restless and frightened. She really wanted to go there and see what was happening, but she was afraid that she was seeing something bad.

Thyra glared back at Bella, repeating, “If anything happens to her, I will ensure that none of you have a peaceful death.”

“Do you think you will get away with it? I will make sure you…” Bella couldn’t end her words as Thyra raised her hand. She was out of Thyra's reach, but she was still afraid.

Thyra looked at her, clenched her fist in frustration, but she didn’t do anything. She waved her hand, adding, “Shut up and get out. I don’t want to see you anymore.”

Bella quickly complied with the order. As she was about to open the door to leave, she heard Thyra say, “I hope you really do something to take revenge.”

Even if Bella didn’t look at her, she could feel a chill on her back. At the same time, the door flung open, and Emma came running.

“She's safe,” Emma blasted in with a scream, but from her expression, one could understand it wasn’t all just good news. “But the child…”

The child did not survive. Thyra had expected that. The child was 35 weeks old. Although it was close to maturity, Thyra wasn’t sure that this world didn’t have the facility to care for a premature one.

On top of that, the hit might have been really fatal. Thyra sighed and looked at the girl. Although her tears weren’t happy ones, she still was.

“What is Hure doing?”

“She was awake for a moment, but now she is sleeping again.”

Thyra pulled out an advanced recovery potion and handed it to Emma. “Feed this to her. It will make her wake up faster.”

Emma nodded several times and started to run out of the room when the Thyra again blocked her path. Emma looked at her in confusion, “My lady, do you need anything?”

Thyra hesitated momentarily, asking, “Where is the baby?”

Emma looked at Thyra, thinking that she didn’t understand what she had said a moment ago. So she shook her head, adding, “The baby didn’t survive.”

Thyra took a deep breath before rearranging her words to say, "Where is the body?"

“It is still in the room. They said that it would be buried soon."

“Tell them I will do it.”

“Are you sure?” Emma instinctively asked. She never thought the young miss would say something like that.

Thyra nodded and said, "Go quickly and give it to her."

Thyra did not notice that Bella was still standing in front of the door until Emma left.

“What are you doing here? Leave.”

‘Is that your child?’ Bella wanted to ask, but she knew it wasn’t possible. She gave Thyra one last look, frowned, and then left without saying anything else.

 

 

 

Composition of my second novel: Futa Non-Human Tribal MC [Alignment: Chaotic Evil]
  • Gore: 60%+ Smut: 30%+ Other: 10% Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Gore: 45%+ Smut: 45%+ Other: 10% Votes: 30 38.0%
  • Gore: 30%+ Smut: 60%+ Other: 10% Votes: 45 57.0%
Total voters: 79
22