82. “I understand why Nisa hates you.”***
878 3 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a matter of a few moments, their position changed. 

But it took quite a few moments before Hure could recover from the euphoric sensation that had overstimulated her brain. After she regained control over her body, she found Thyra was using her tunic to wipe off the naughty juice on her face.

Hure was currently covering her nether region with her hand while sitting. She was too afraid to even risk a glance at Thyra. Thyra wasn’t the least bit bothered by it. However, she couldn’t help teasing the grief-stricken Hure. 

“What was it?” Thyra asked, “That isn’t a lady-like thing to do. I am really surprised you could be so brazen about it and dare to pee on my face.”

“NO!” Hure rejected the notion instinctively. However, as soon as their eyes met, she looked away and said in a low voice, “It is because you did…”

“What? What are you saying? I can’t hear you. Could it be that it was an act of revenge? Just because I cummed in your mouth, that you…”

“Nooooo!” Hure frowned as she glared at Thyra. But she explained patiently, “It was because you did that, and I couldn’t control myself. I don’t always do it. It is just the second time happened to me. I begged you to stop, but you didn’t listen to me. It’s too much for me to control. I tried to push you…”

As she frantically tried to explain, she noticed Thyra was smiling at her instead of being angry. She paused and rechecked her face. Thyra was truly laughing and wasn’t even trying to hide it.

However, she came closer and kissed her before she could understand what was happening. She caressed her cheek, saying, “You are quite beautiful, even when you are distressed.” And she kissed her again.

Hure was having none of it. She pushed Thyra away as she glared at her. Thyra looked at her seriously, saying, “From now on, you should always be angry.”

“Huh!” Naturally, Thyra’s words made little to no sense to Hure.

Thyra kept a serious face, adding, “You are cutest when you are angry.” 

Hure didn’t expect such a blatant compliment. Even if she wanted to control her expression, she blushed, only to hear, “Shy Hure is charming, too.”

“My lady, you are becoming too good at this.” Hure couldn’t contain herself. She leaned forward, kissing Thyra again. The tongue wrestling went on for some time before Hure's hand touched Thyra’s angry meat shaft. 

She did not think twice before she began rubbing it. However, Thyra grabbed her hand, saying, “Why should your hand do all the work?”

Hure greeted Thyra with a smirk and pushed her onto the bed. “Then why does not my lady just lie down and let this one do all the work?”

Thyra wasn’t sure if Hure was trying to be a cowgirl but felt excited about it. Expectedly, Hure climbed up on her and sat on her thighs.

“My lady, you are becoming more like a royal now,” Hure said as she caressed Thyra's meat shaft to make it harder.

“Why?” Thyra wasn’t sure what she was talking about.

“All the women, who serve the majesty, had to learn this position.” Hure had no problem understanding Thyra’s confusion. She explained, “His Majesty is the monarch of the land. Naturally, the number of people wanted to kill him isn’t small.”

“The members of the harem aren't just the nobles of this kingdom but also from other kingdoms and empires. Some of the chieftain's daughters from various barbarian tribes could also be included. His Majesty had to be aware of all of them.”

“So, when his majesty chooses one from his harem to serve him for the night, The servant would clean the partner and bring her to the majesty’s bed chamber naked or with a very thin cloth so she couldn’t hide anything.”

[Author: I had seen a real discovery documentary (not about sex or anything) where the yellow emperor had used these methods in his harem. One woman would receive his seed every night. They would be naked so that they couldn’t hide any weapons. A lot of them were buried with him in his tomb.]

Thyra had no problem understanding why Aria would come to her bed chamber every time she would say Hure to prepare her. “But what has it to do with this position?” Thyra couldn’t help asking.

“You can’t expect his majesty to do something unsightly. So it was natural that the partner had to do all the work. And after they received his seed, they would have to leave the room. Besides the queen and his wives, no one can spend nights in his majesty’s bed chambers.”

“So, as a royal and princess of this kingdom, I should lay here and let you do all the work, right?” Receiving Hure's nod, Thyra asked with a frown on her face, “Then what would be the punishment for the woman who would dare to spray her naughty juice on the face of this royal princess?”

As an answer, she was greeted with Hure’s glare and felt tightness around her cock. Hure added, “If my lady has a problem looking at this unsightly woman, I can turn the other way, too.”

“No, no, no. I want a cowgirl, not a reverse cowgirl.”

“What?” Hure, who was acting like she was really going to turn, asked, “What is that? Cowgirl?”

“You don’t need to worry about that. I just want you to look at me when you receive my seed.” Thyra said as she tried to sit and kiss Hure, only to be forced to lie on the bed.

Hure didn’t wait anymore, as she could feel Thyra’s dick throbbing in her grip. And she, too, was excited. Her baby hole was so wet that it left traces on Thyra’s thighs. She raised her waist, positioned herself above the wand, and sat down.

Or, she tried. Although her vagina was ready to greet Thyra’s meat with wet lips, Hure failed to realise that the tip of Thyra’s tip was too wide and flat to have a smooth entry into her baby canal.

“Wooooohhhh…” She grasped for air Hure supported herself with her hand on Thyra’s chest while holding the wand aligned with her baby hole.

Thyra grabbed Hure’s waist, asking, “Do you want me to move?”

“My lady,” Hure’s voice didn’t sound too happy, but she was still respectful. “Please stop talking and let me do it.”

Thyra didn’t dare to smile, fearing it might hurt her pride. However, she, too, was surprised. It wasn’t Hure’s first time; she had just ‘delivered’ an almost fully grown baby, and she was as wet as she could be, yet the resistance she felt along her shaft was unreal.

The tip penetration was as resistive as she had expected. Also, the vaginal walls were wet as hell. Hure attempted to sit on it, but the inner, wrinkled wall stubbornly clung to Thyra's cock.

Hure was not giving up. She kept shifting her hips around, trying to relax her inner walls. Hure lifted her hips, allowing it to slide out, before taking it in.

"Has your little lady wand matured?"  Hure asked, relaxing her body. Although the total length wasn’t inside her, she had already taken in about 85%.

Looking at the drops of sweat on Hure’s stomach, Thyra could only smile. The age at which a man's cock stopped growing was unknown to Thyra. Though she was only fourteen at the time. She had a hunch that her wand was not fully formed yet. And she, too, was a little worried about her future partners.

Then she heard Hure say, “Now I understand why Nisa hates you so much.”

27