89. “You love it. Don’t you, mother?”*
1k 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Uhhh!” Thyra moaned, feeling a sensation she had never felt before. If squeezing between two of the softest fat pillows wasn’t enough, the sensation of the tip rubbing against her milk jugs was pushing her over the edge.

Thyra wasn’t sure if it was because there were more nerve endings at the tip of her cock than her palm, and she could sense it so perfectly. Whatever the reason, she didn’t care.

After that night with Triska in the brothel in the capital, her meat was never so stimulated. The same euphoric sensation was overwhelming her mind. It was just that, compared to Triska’s vaginal wall, Bella’s motherly boobs were much softer and dryer. It was still enough to send her to heaven.

Thyra wasn’t sure why Bella squeezed her boobs on Thyra’s wand to trap them in her quicksand-like softness as she moved them up and down faster, pushing Thyra over the edge.

“Ahhh…uhhhh…”Thyra’s moaning became louder as she closed her eyes instinctively to savour the feeling while it lasted. Alas! She couldn’t last much longer, and Bella’s furious outburst woke her.

“Stop it. What are you doing?” Bella’s cry fell on deaf eyes as Thyra continued to shoot a string of white stickiness at Bella. It wasn’t like Thyra could control herself. So, she kept her eyes closed and continued moaning while it lasted.

Bella had felt the desperate twitching of Thyra’s wand between her breasts and ignored it. As a result, it shot out the first string of seeds while the tip was right in front of the face. It flew a little before parts of it fell on her hair and face, while most of it was spread on her breast.

Bella was caught off guard. She let go of her boobs and moved back. But the small distance between them wasn’t enough to keep her safe. On top of that, the muzzle of the seed cannon was directly aimed at her face as Bella took away the support. It resulted in the second shot hitting her directly in the face.

Bella was too shocked to respond as cum dripped down her face to her knockers, which was also where Thyra’s third shot was. Thyra’s cannon slowly lost its strength as the fourth shot was strong enough to hit her thighs, and the rest of it hit the ground.

Thyra was already lying on the bed to catch her breath. It still took some time before her body and mind recovered from the assault from the twin melons.

As she sat on the bed again, she saw Bella using her shirt to clean the cum off her body.

“What were you thinking? Can’t you just warn me before you shoot it out?”

“You have already swallowed it. Why does it matter if it fell on you?”

“It's gross,” Bella said as she repeatedly tried to wipe the cum off her hair where she couldn’t see. And it just made her more frustrated. "Are you aware of how difficult it is to remove once it has dried in the hair?"

“I know.” That was what Thyra wanted to say but didn’t. She enjoyed the so-called Viscountess acting like a woman for a moment.

“No matter what you say, you have the body that would make a man want to put a child inside you. And I am no exception.”

Bella glared at her as she continued to clean herself off. As she wiped herself down, she could still see Thyra ogling her. Bella turned her back on Thyra and denied her view. She quickly came to the conclusion that she should have avoided the situation altogether.

She wiped down the area in her cleavage where the cum was gathering. Then she moved to the thighs. She bent a little to get rid of the last bit of cum.

But before she could get back to her feet, someone touched the spot she would rather keep private. She leapt forward, putting more space between her assaulter and herself.

She glared back at Thyra while covering her vagina with her hand. “What the hell are you doing?”

“You are wet.” Thyra gave her a smile and asked, "Did you get wet when you gave me a paizuri?"

“That…” There was nothing more she could say to Thyra. After all, it was true.

“It is quite surprising coming from someone who continuously said that she hated serving me.” There was a smirk on her face when she asked, “Mother, what is the truth? Which of your lips is telling the truth?”

“Don’t call me that.” It took her a minute to gather her words before she said, “Just do whatever you want and be done with it. Why does it matter whether I am wet or not?”

“Those boys in your basement couldn’t satisfy you anymore, right?” Thyra walked towards her, continuing, “Now that you have the taste of the big boys, it will be harder for you to be happy with the small ones.”

“You…” She continued to back away while staring at him angrily.

“What is there to be ashamed of? It is not wrong to find a way to satisfy yourself. Neither is it wrong to choose the better one for the job. What are you worried about? Let me tell you, I have really fallen in love with your body.”

“If I were not trying to hide the fact that I am a futanari, I would have taken you as my consort and bred you until you could no longer give birth.” After a brief pause, Thyra continued, "Even then, I might continue breeding you."

“You are so vulgar.” Bella frowned as she felt her back against the wall. Before she could secure a way of escape, Thyra had already pressed her against the wall. One of her hands had cut off the path to escape, while the other one was directly pressed against Bella’s wetness.

“Isn’t it vulgar to lust for someone whom you tried to kill for so long?” Thyra pushed her middle finger into the depths of the wetness as Bella tried to struggle. “Is it not indecent to get wet for someone who has called you mother and is younger than your son?"

“Let me go…” Bella pushed Thyra away as she ran towards the bed.

Thyra didn’t chase. She raised her hand to purposely show Bella the stickiness of the liquid between her fingers, saying, “Or you are that type of woman who wanted their enemies to capture you and forcefully do it with you while you continued to struggle and show your resistance?”

Bella didn’t answer. Yet Thyra noticed the sudden blush of embarrassment that spread across her cheeks. Thyra couldn’t help but tease her a little more.

“What is your answer?” Thyra walked closer as Bella tried to look for another way to escape. Thyra didn’t give her a chance and pounded on her.

Thyra pressed her down on the bed and looked right into her eyes, saying, “What is your answer?”

"I do not know," Bella said in a low voice, and Thyra heard her clearly, but she acted like she didn't.

“What? You love it?”

“I DON’T KNOW.”

As Bella glared at her, Thyra got an idea. She stopped forcing her, saying, “Whatever your answer is, it doesn’t matter.”

“Good,” Bella said reflexively, “Then do your job and be done with it.”

If you are enjoying the story, don't forget to comment and hit that like button.

You can also support me by heading to my Patreon and reading some advance chapters.

21