100. “Do not worry, dear; I will make you fit.”*
802 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Oh! My lady.” Flavia squealed. Her dress was still hanging from her waist, but not for long. Thyra pulled Flavia's dress off her with one swift action, exposing her white thighs and the underwear that was shifted to the side after Thyra’s finger ventured inside to explore.

On the other hand, Thyra was in a similar situation. With the first sign of action, Thyra’s thirsty brain continued to pump blood into her expandable piece of meat. Thyra’s underwear wasn’t ready to hold onto the thick piece of meat, and they failed to keep it hidden.

Thyra looked down to find Flavia smiling at her with her legs wide open. As she wasn’t the most athletic one, she had to hold onto her thighs and keep them spread so Thyra could have easy access.

Flavia wasn’t a greenhouse-type woman like Melanie, and neither was she fit like Jullia. However, her body had a charm to it. Her beast was about C, but the childbirth left some marks on them. They were still standing proudly. However, the brown peak was staring away from her chest.

Yet, there was no sign of fat on her stomach. Although they weren’t chalked out, it was lean, and with her holding her thigh to spread wide, it perfectly coned down her vagina. Slightly puffy, the wetness from Thyra’s fingering made the outer lips glisten with her naughty juice.

Thyra couldn’t help but unconsciously lick her lips, making Falvia giggle. Thyra was quick to remove her useless underwear and throw it away. However, there was a problem.

Even though Falvia was lying at the edge of the so-called bed, it was nothing but thick bedding, not even a foot high. Flavia was spread wide, but even if Thyra went on her knees, the height wouldn’t match.

Again, the first one to notice Thyra’s dilemma was Flavia. She smiled, adding, “My lady, if you let me.” Before Thyra could respond, Flavia rolled on her bed and went on her fours in front of Thyra and added, “This is better, isn’t it?”

Thyra smirked and smacked that ass. Although it wasn’t the bubble one, it was quite round. Thyra wasn’t sure if she had been born with it or if it was the result of childbirth, but she didn’t care.

Flavia turned her head back, giggled, and asked, “Do you like it, my lady?”

Thyra pulled her ass cheek to the side to better expose her baby hole. She aligned her impaling device and said, “I love you a lot. Let’s see how you perform now.” And Thyra pushed her entire shaft right into her.

Even though she had given birth to a child before and her vaginal canal was a little wet, it did not make the entry any easier. And if you consider that Thyra's dick was still growing and reshaping itself to match the shape of her essence beast, it was easy to see why.

“My lady…” Flavia paused, took a deep breath, and said, “You are so big.”

Even if Thyra couldn’t see her face, she could feel around her dick how hard Flavia was struggling to accommodate her. What was more surprising was that she continued to compliment, even if she struggled to stay on all four. 

“My lady, your love wand is filling me up.” Flavia turned her head to compliment her again. Thyra could see that her entire face was blushing red as drops of sweat were forming on her bare back.

*Smack*

Thyra wasn’t sure why she did it. But for some reason, Flavia’s words made her feel excited. She grabbed her waist as she pulled her wand out of the tight hole before thrusting her entire length excitedly.

It was a little too much for Flavia, who was already struggling. Flavia felt her legs turn into jelly as Thyra’s dick was almost split into two. Even though she wanted to stay on her fours, she fell on the bed face first.

What none of them had noticed was that as they were indulging in each other, Emma had climbed on the bed and put a pillow beneath Flavia’s face.

Flavia turned to look at her saviour. She had never realised that Thyra had no intention of stopping for her. Thyra pulled out her dick before driving the entire length in her. 

“Thank ahhhh…” As her words of gratitude stretched out of her mouth, she could only give Emma a helpless smile. 

Thyra did not care about how they were talking to each other as she grabbed Flavia's waist to pull her closer so she could thrust deeper. If it had been any other time, she would have moved more slowly so that she could enjoy Flavia's ecstatic hole for as long as possible.

However, she could not control her primal urges because she had let all her sins and seeds build up inside her. She was like a beast in heat, thrusting her hips as her meat shaft kissed Flavia’s womb with every push.

“Come closer,” Flavia signalled Emma to come in front of her. “Lay down in front of me. Spread your leg wide open.”

“Huh!” Emma couldn’t understand what Flavia was talking about.

*Smack*

The smack wasn’t aimed at Emma but at Flavia's butt cheek. Emma noticed that as Flavia went on her four, Thyra pulled Flavia's ponytail hair as she sped up. Yet Thyra smiled at her, adding, “You should listen to her.”

Emma had no idea what Flavia and Thyra wanted to do. But she did as she was told while keeping her eyes on Flavia. Her breathing was rough, but there was a smile on her face.

When the tip of Thyra's dick hit the opening of the womb, Thyra's thighs slapped against her ass. There was no way Emma could know that. However, from her position, Emma noticed that the more wildly Flaivia’s breasts swung with their tempo, the weirder her smile would become.

Emma was sure those were some happy expressions, as belting her lips couldn’t stop Flavia from leaking some unladylike voices. And if that wasn’t surprising enough, Flavia unhesitantly put her head beneath her skirt as soon as she lay down.

“Kyaaaa…” Emma squealed while pushing Flavia’s head out of her skirt. “What are you doing?”

Flavia wanted to say something, but her expression was too filled with pain and ecstasy to even think straight. 

“Be a good girl, and let her do it.” Thyra was the one who came to the rescue. Flavia grasped as Thyra pulled the entire thing out of her overstressed hole and plopped the wet piece of meat on her back, right between her bulging asses. 

“Look at this.” Thyra had already had it on display. Emma blushed, still looking at the thick piece of meat, thicker than corn. She unconsciously put her hand on her stomach, wondering if that thing could fit inside her. Although she didn’t know the answer, she could still understand why Flavia was such a mess. 

“This will be your first time, right?”

Emma’s eyes were still on the shaft as Thyra positioned it and thrust it inside Flavia. As she was wondering if that would split her in half or not, she answered Thyra unconsciously, “That thing won’t fit in me. It will split me in half.”

Thyra took a moment to think before she burst out laughing. As she said, "That is why you should let Flavia wet you up first," her hip did not stop moving.  Thyra gave Emma a smile and said, "Do not worry, dear; I will make you fit."

You can support me on Ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/finaleone
Or at patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thefinal1

21