112. Lust & Gluttony*
671 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Please have a seat.” Thyra, who was still in Feitur form, led the general and the commanders of the empire’s army to his meeting room. 

The meeting room wasn’t the right word. It would be better to say it was a miniature version of the royal hall, where the royal court usually happens.

Thyra was still walking awkwardly when the general of the empire’s army walked past him and took the main seat in the hall. He smiled at him, saying, “You don’t mind if I sit on this seat, do you?” The general said it with a smile. Yet neither the smile nor his voice sounded more cordial.

Thyra didn’t get the chance to answer him. One of his commanders said, “Why would he mind? After all, without the general’s help, the city would have already been invaded by the kingdom’s dog. Isn’t it true, Baron Feitur?”

The commander was half a head taller than Thyra, and the hand he had put on Thyra’s shoulder confirmed the fact this man didn’t climb the ladder of the army with bootlicking or money. 

Thyra had no problem understanding that they were trying to intimidate him. But he knew he couldn’t break the character. He was even circulating Fritur’s mana to perfect his transformation. 

He was quick to put up a smile on his face, adding, “Of course, the general had worked hard. Without him, the city would have been in deep trouble. Please take a seat wherever you are comfortable.”

The general was about thirty years old, and with slanted eyebrows, his face looked quite sharp. However, unlike the ten commanders, the general didn’t have a body stacked with only muscles. Instead, his body still had the remnants of fat.

Now that he had taken off his armour, his tanned skin became even more contrasting with the part that was covered by it. Removing his full plate armour, he carelessly threw it away as he sat down in the host’s position. 

He waved his hand to Thyra, saying, “You can sit down, too.”

Thyra had no problem understanding their intention to disrespect him, and he didn’t care. He knew the more relaxed they were, the easier it would be for his soldiers to execute the plan.

“You don’t mind us sitting down before you, right?” The sarcastic remarks came from the commanders, who had already taken their seats, only leaving the seat at the first of the left row and the last of the right row.

“You are our guest. How can we mind?” Thyra continued his awkward walking style before taking a seat in the first row. He smiled at the general and said, “As a matter of fact, because of your triumphant win over the kingdom’s dog, I have prepared a few refreshments for you.”

Thyra clapped, and the door opened. Fifteen women walked in with the tray full of fruits, meats, and other food. A few of them were also holding exquisite wine jars. 

As soon as they entered the hall, the fragrance of cooked food and the light fragrance of the fruit wine filled the hall. 

However, what attracted the battle-hardened men more were the women who were carrying the food and wines.

All of them were wearing the same type of dress. A pair of thin strings held the only cotton pieces covering their well-endowed mounds. 

The rest of the clothes were made of cheap, see-through silk.  The dress was hiding and displaying the beauty of their lean stomachs, white assets, and thick thighs at the same time.

The triangle-shaped piece of red cloth attached to the string that was wrapped around their waist was struggling to do just enough to hide their privates beneath the netted cloth with a red hue.

Thyra’s trained eyes didn’t miss that the red string that was holding the bottom part of the red triangular cloth had vanished in the crevice between the cake, and only the top part was visible.

‘This world couldn’t even make comfortable pants to wear, yet the lingerie of this world would put the designer of my previous world to shame.’ 

Feeling a rush of blood to his jewel that was hidden beneath a layer of fat, he couldn’t help but look at others.

The testosterone-fueled muscle cars were creeping closer to pounce on them.

 Thyra could see the eye of the general was also shining, but he was calmer than others. And as soon as he cleared his throat, others returned to their positions.

“Please don’t hold back. Enjoy yourself.” Even Thyra didn’t realise that the smile looked very slimy on his lips when he said, “These are the best products in the city. Once you tasted it…”

Thyra didn’t need to complete his sentence. He could see the commanders nodding their heads as they gawked at the women. 

This is also why Thyra told them to send a couple of the best of their products from each brothel. Even he was having a hard time controlling himself.

“You are the host,” The general smiled at Thyra, adding, “Why don’t you start first?”

Thyra had no problem understanding what the general was meant to say. He didn’t believe in Thyra. Thyra smiled, saying, “How can I indulge myself before the guest.”

“No, I insist.” Although the general insisted, there was no smile on his face.

Nisa had already told me that something like this could happen.

Thyra raised his hand and called one of them. However, the general raised his hand to stop her, saying, What's so good about fruit? We should have some meat and wine. Don’t you agree?”

Thyra sighed as he smiled at the general, nodding, “The guest is always right.”

The general wasn’t entertaining his flattery and chose two women who were carrying meat and wine. He asked them to serve Thyra. 

‘They wanted to taste whether I have added poison to the food or not.’ Thyra looked at the general, understanding he wasn’t an idiot like his commanders.

Thyra didn’t hesitate and tore off the leg of some unknown cooked bird, which she ate while drinking wine from the chalice.

He finished all the wine with a single shot and put down the chalice. He tore off another piece of meat and raised the chalice that was refilled, saying, “Today, we celebrate the first of the many defeats the kingdom will face in the future.”

The commanders cheered but didn’t forget to check on the general. It was only when he nodded that they jumped. More than the food, they were more eager to get the girl of their choice.

Two of them even started fighting over the most beautiful one. Just as the first punch was about to land, The general called, “She will serve me.” And that wasn’t it, and he chose another one. Soon, he was sitting with two beauties on his lap.

As they fed him, his hand moved erratically beneath their dress. Alas! Their dress was like an open book, and Thyra could even see the most profound secret peeking out of the red cover.

However, these women were the best of the batch and learned to please their clients. Their faces didn’t even change expression as the general unhesitantly plunged his finger into the not-so-wet pussy.

The two commanders weren’t happy as the general snatched the best one. However, they quickly looked for another target. There was enough for everyone. 

Yet Thyra had underestimated their horniness. All those clothes were lying on the floor in a matter of minutes. Although Thyra could only see her naked back, Thyra had no problem noticing that one of the commanders had already inserted his victim.

However, all this chaos left food and fruit lying on the floor. Thyra sighed and clapped again. 

The door opened, and more servants came in. Everyone looked at the door with excitement, only to be depressed by seeing bare-chested men coming in with more food. 

“Put the food down and leave,” Thyra ordered. Those who were indulging in women didn’t notice that something was wrong. 

No, even if they had noticed, they wouldn’t have realised that all these men were actually Thyra’s soldiers. And the food they had brought was the one they should worry about.

Support the author on Ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/finaleone
Or on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thefinal1

14