116. The last course…
339 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"We have the other three in the underground dungeon." Listening to Mia's words, Thyra paused and looked outside the window. Rika was also there.

The mansion of Feitur has five floors above ground.  The first floor was the office area. The second floor was the guest area, where the enemy commanders were supposed to live. Yet, now, this place had a strong stench of blood. 

The Third floor was where his family's general facilities were located, like the pool and the dining area. Some of his concubines also live there. 

The fourth floor was mainly for his family members, while Feitur lived on the top floor. There was a magical lift that Feitur was the only one to use.

Thyra could not help but envy his luxurious lifestyle. If the viscounty had such a luxurious lifestyle, she might have taken care of the heir in secret and become the official heir so she wouldn't have to worry about her future.

But she knew this wasn't the time to lust for such a lifestyle. Thyra looked at the city from a height, asking, "Has it begun?" 

"Yes, leader. Selda was systematically taking care of it. It would be over soon."

"Make sure to dye the road red with blood. When the people wake up tomorrow, they must see the road red with blood. Impale their bodies on a wooden stake and hang them around the wall. Display the heads of the enemy commander at the city centre."

Rika was a barbarian. Putting the head of the enemy on display or impaling the body of the dead was normal for her. 

While Mia had grown up at the bandit camp, this much was nothing for her. None of them questioned Thyra's decision. 

Thyra continued, "Capture all the people who are blood-related to Feitur. His eldest son is in a brothel, and his second son is a capable knight. Cheek them out. For those who are already in this mansion…" Thyra thought momentarily, adding, "Don't let anyone leave this place."

"What are you planning to do with them?" It was Rika who asked.

"According to the rule of the kingdom, everyone who carries the blood of a traitor must be executed. So, we will give the people of the city a live show. I think it will be enough to deter them from doing something silly in the future."

Thyra paused to think for a moment before her body changed. As her voice changed, she said, "I think Feitur has an important appointment tonight." 

{{She/Her>>He/Him}}

Expectedly, his final form was Feitur's. Thyra smiled as he walked towards the stairs, saying, "I have a duty to fulfil his last wish. Oh! His body is behind the bush under the pool room window. Hang him in the city centre too. He definitely needs a public execution."

Although it was uncomfortable for Thyra to climb the stairs with this body, it wasn't impossible. Thyra walked up the stairs as Mia and Rika followed her. 

"First and foremost, gather the horses. Choose the good ones, keep them for our use, and send the excess ones back to the camp." Thyra continued, "I think keeping a few extras with us is better. Keep about 50 reserves. Keep the arrows, too. Send the weapons and armour back to the main camp."

"What about the ones that the empire's soldiers killed at our camp?" Mia has also participated in stopping the Luxor soldiers from escaping. 

"Send everything back. Send a message to Eissen. Use everything suitable. For those materials that can't be sold, tell them to sell them to the war merchants. Also, tell others to look for a few usable guys. Send them back and tell the instructors to hurry up the training."

As Thyra was talking, he looked around, noting that a few eyes were following from behind the doors. Thyra wasn't sure if it was the maids or the concubines. He ordered, "Gather all of them on the ground floor." He continued climbing to the upper floor, only to find the head maid waiting on the top floor.

Thyra had ordered that no one should leave their floor unless they were called. Thyra wasn't sure how Fietur had trained them, but they followed his order without missing a beat.

"The young madam is waiting for you in your room." The head maid said.

"Go." Thyra wasn't sure which one was Feitur's room. Now that he had found a guide, he didn't have to go to every room. 

Soon, Thyra was led to the gold-encrusted door. It was the most luxurious door he had ever seen. But the door reminded him of the important thing he had forgotten about. 

The maid knocked at the door, announcing, "Young madam, my lord is here."

Expectedly, there was no answer. Thyra didn't care. Thyra turned towards the head maid, adding, "Go with her and gather everyone on the ground floor. Mia, led her."

Mia nodded, asking the head maid to lead the way. However, the head maid was confused. She couldn't help asking why.

"Just do as I say." Thyra yelled, copying Feitur's voice, "Gather everyone."

"I am sorry, my lord." The headmaid bowed and hurried away, with Mia following her. 

Thyra moved towards Rika, whispering as he pointed at the door, "There might be so much gold and other things hidden all over the place. After gathering them on the bottom floor, clean the place up. Take everything valuable. Don't leave anything behind."

Rika nodded and smiled at Thyra. "She is hiding." She patted his shoulder, adding, "Enjoy your night."

Thyra looked at Rika's retreating back before turning towards the door. Although his mana detection ability wasn't so intrinsic that he could differentiate mana like Rika, it was enough to detect mana behind an object.

Thyra smiled and opened the door. As soon as he did, he saw a metallic glint approaching his throat. If there was anything Thyra was confident about, it was his close combat ability. 

Although he was in Feitur's form, it was still enough for him to block the attack. 

His fist hit to her wrist was enough to deflect the hand before he punched her triceps area, as it was an area with a high number of nerve endings. 

Thyra was sure he didn't hit her so hard, but it still made her take several steps back. Before she could jump at her, Thyra moved closer and grabbed her hand.

Dali couldn't understand his intention when he held her hand. To be precise, she didn't even understand how this disgusting pig could move so fast. 

But she didn't get the chance to think about it, as she felt the mana in his body draining fast.

"What are you doing?" She wanted to struggle to get her hand free. However, as all her energy leaked out of her body, she fell on her knee.

"I should ask that question." Thyra's smile, on his pulpy face, looked anything but cordial. "Have you given up on saving your son and sister?"

Dali looked at him as if she had seen a ghost. "You bastard, you even threatened to kill your grandson." She screamed as she tried to jump up and hit Thyra, but the lack of mana didn't let her. She stumbled as she grabbed her thighs to support herself. 

'Oh!' Thyra realised his mistake. He thought he had to kill her son, as he had Feitur blood. He forgot about the fact that he was Feitur now, and he was related to him too.

However, there was one more thing she was worried about now. As Dali fell and tried to grab his leg to support herself, she pulled his pants down along with her.

And the problem is with the fat belly. He had no idea what the view was in front of his daughter-in-law.

12