120. Struggle for dominance*
447 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dali had never expected this brute of a man to be so understanding. She didn't want to believe it but felt that this man might really be better than her useless husband or his lusty father-in-law.

"Uhhhh…" She moaned as she felt that Thyra had already put another finger inside her baby hole. 

Thyra pecked on her lips, asking, "You are too tight. Why don't you make it wet before taking me in?"

Dali followed Thyra's eyes, noticing he was asking her to wet the baby wand. She didn't know if she could do it for a male organ of that size. 

She was sitting on his thigh, and the tip of his baby baton was so high that she could kiss it just by bending her body just a little.

She was sure that she could take it in its dormant form, but she couldn't help questioning her thought process when she looked at the monster looking at her. 

Even if she knew this man might entertain too many rejections, she couldn't help pointing out, "I don't think I can take that thing in my mouth."

"Do you want me to help?" Thyra asked with a smile on her face.

"That…" Dali wasn't sure how to respond and didn't need to.

The man was too excited to wait for her answer. He joyously carried her to the bed and put her down on the edge of the bed.

Dali was on her back. She went to roll over, but Thyra was there to prevent it. "Stay like this. Lay in the middle of the bed; only hang your head by the edge. Relax a little, and let me do the work."

Dali did as she was told, but she had a bad feeling about it. 

She watched as Thyra removed his upper garments, exposing a toned body almost identical to the bronze statue. 

His thick, muscular arms, with a chest puffier than her own, were almost perfect, if not for the little bulgy stomach.

What she didn't expect was his next course of action. As her head hung low, she could see him walking closer. She tried to sit up, but he put a hand on her, pushing her down. As she did, she was slapped.

It was not him who slapped her, but his nut sack. Her breath stuck to her throat, but she could taste his raw, musky smell. 

She wasn't sure if it was intentional or not, but the man continued to rub her dirty ball all over her face. 

She didn't dare to push Thyra away, but Thyra could see her clenching her fist tightly as she tea-bagged her. 

Thyra wanted to see how long she could hold onto her pride. Although Dali looked willing, Thyra could see the signs of resistance, which she wasn't happy with.

He liked the obedient woman in bed, but that doesn't mean he wanted to lay down and be done with a missionary position. 

Instead, she wanted the one who wouldn't hesitate to experiment with him or those who would struggle beneath it. 

Thyra did not know when she got the kink, but she could not stop herself. All in all, she wanted some active partners.

And the signs of resistance just made her dick throb. He put the sack right on her nose as he put his dick between her breasts. 

'There wasn't much of a breast left on her chest,' Thyra sighed, looking at her bare chest. 

As she was lying on the edge of the bed with her head hanging low, it stretched her chest to the limit, forcing the little amount of fat she had accumulated to spread over her chest. 

There was no sign of the little mound left, and only her hard nipple was left standing on her barren chest. 

Although the bigger one excited her more, Thyra felt a strange allure from her flat chest. He twisted the nipples, saying, "I think my wand will snug into your throat perfectly.

Thyra moved, removing his balls from her face. Dali instinctively tried to wipe the dirt off her face. 

Thyra acted faster. He held her hands down as he raised his ass, making the tip of the dick kiss her lips. 

Thyra was sure that Dali couldn't see his face. Still, he said with a smile, "Now be a good girl and open your mouth. Use your tongue and make it wet."

For the moment when their eyes met first, Thyra thought she was glaring at him, but in the next moment, her expression returned to its calmness.

"Come on, Dali. Open it wide." Thyra smiled, adding a bit of salt. "Such a small mouth might be able to accommodate your husband's small penis, but for a big man, a penis like mine won't fit. Even my soft one won't fit."

Although Thyra was saying it, he was already using the tip to rub against her lips and teeth. "And please mind your teeth. You didn't want to hurt my baby like I don't want yours."

Hearing his sweet words masked in threat, Dali looked at him before opening her jaw wide. 

Thyra didn't waste the moment and thrust himself in. With a little push, he was already hitting the back of her throat.

Thyra could notice a little bulge down her throat as Dali was desperately slapping his thighs, trying to push him out of his throat. 

Still, Thyra kept the tip of his dick pushed against her throat for a moment before he pulled it out. 

The foreskin was completely pulled, and the bulbous head of his penis was exposed. That was the only change in his body, while Dali was far worse.

As soon as the air flowed into the hole it was supposed to, Dali started to cough violently. She didn't or couldn't keep her calm demeanour as she spat slimy spit out of her mouth. 

Her chest was heaving like a bellow, trying to pump more air into her lungs. However, before her breathing could return to normal, Thyra forced a thick sausage down her throat again and stuffed her mouth.

Dali was helpless. She couldn't breathe, nor could she push Thyra out of her mouth. 

Her tear ducts malfunctioned as tears were running down her forehead.

She continued to slap his thighs, trying to push him away. Thyra stepped back a little, pulling it out, giving her a chance to breathe in his precum-mixed musky scent before he thrust it in one more time.

She was already gagging on her own spit, and Thyra's action wasn't intended to help. 

However, with her mouth thoroughly stuffed with the sausage, she didn't get the chance to breathe, much less gag.

Dali's action certainly proved her struggle. Failing to push him away, Dali tried to grab Thyra's ass. 

She yanked Thyra's buttocks as her nails dug in, hoping the pain would force Thyra to go easy on her. 

Alas! Thyra had no such intention. Instead, her act of resistance just aroused her more. 

Still, he would let her have a moment of respite before trying to fuck her throat hole. Thyra had no intention of letting her go, no matter how much she struggled.

Ultimately, all she could do was stop struggling and let Thyra have his way with her mouth.

Yet Thyra pulled it out of her lips the moment she stopped resisting. And as soon as Thyra moved away from the top of her face, Dali scrambled away from him. She moved back against the bedboard, staring at Thyra with tear-filled eyes like a wet, angry kitten.

Thyra still smiled at her, raising his dick with one hand and saying, "Now that it has been properly lubricated, you have no problem taking it inside you."

11