123. Petite meat sleeve…***
710 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the question, Dali glared at him. She wanted to curse, but feeling Thyra's abnormally bulbous penis head rubbing at the back of her womb almost forced the air out of her lungs.

She instinctively put her hand on her stomach, only to feel that she could clearly feel the shape of his meat shaft, even from the outside of her stomach. 

'Is that even possible?' She couldn't help wondering as she inspected the bulge that his dick had created. 'Did it push away my organs on the sides?'

"Ahhhhh…" An instinctive groan broke her thought. After a couple of thrusts, Thyra's dick directly impaled her womb. 

The bulbous head had already stretched her womb to its limit, making the womb perfectly wrap around his abnormally bulbous head as if it were her baby. 

And that was the problem.

The bulbous head of his meat shaft was abnormally bloated. It created a deep notch just beneath the head. 

Thyra knew it, too. 

What he didn't expect was that as he excitedly poked into her womb, the womb would perfectly swallow the head and close itself at the notch beneath the head. 

Now, her womb wasn't letting it go.

"Ahhhh! Stop it…" Dali struggled as she wrapped her slim legs around his waist without giving him any chance to move away. However, her unwillingness was laced with a hint of ecstasy. 

It was understandably uncomfortable to house his glan inside a place that hadn't been touched since childbirth. 

However, as the uneasiness from the little shift of her internal organ faded, Dali felt the euphoric sensation of being stimulated in her womb. 

She wasn't sure what to do. While a portion of her brain longed for Thyra to cease pulling, the other half longed for his flesh to plough her womb again. 

"Don't. Please don't," Dali looked a little terrified as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pleading, "If you do it, you will pull my womb out."

"That's impossible." Thyra couldn't help laughing at the limits of her imagination. "It is not possible to pull it out without killing you."

Dali paused, looking at him in shock, and asked, "You are trying to kill me."

Thyra sealed her lips. He couldn't let her continue with her absurd delusion and kissed her lips shut. 

If the previous shock of being pulled inside out wasn't enough, the kiss was. The gentle kiss that this monstrous creature of a man gave her was even more shocking.

He didn't bite, nor did he take both her lips in. This man took one of her lips between his lips and softly sucked on it. It was like a lover's first kiss: soft, full of love, and enticing.

She wasn't sure a thick slab of muscle could kiss like a child. She could even feel his thick finger attempting to squeeze her pitiful justification for the milk jugs. 

With Dali lying on her back, there wasn't much fat for him to grab. His most valiant attempt to seize her breasts resulted in Thyra pinching her nipple. 

Whether it was his thick fingers that tickled her breast or his failed attempts, she ultimately moaned in his mouth.

Thyra paused and looked at her. Dali, too, looked at her, saying, "It's too big."

Thyra stared at her in silence for a moment before smirking and asking, "Weren't you crying at the same sentence?"

Dali felt a hint of threat in his voice. If that wasn't enough, she felt that his meat shaft, buried deep inside her womb, had started to move. In fear, she wrapped herself around Thyra. Alas! It was too late.

"Don't do it." She cried. 

Yet she felt that the glan of his dick escaped the embrace of her womb rather easily at the next moment.

'Something doesn't feel right.' Thyra could feel the question in her expression. He couldn't let her understand that he had changed that part to its actual form, which was a little more manageable.

Thyra had already pulled some length out of her pussy. He slammed the entire length into her without letting her catch her breath. 

Thyra's real dick did not have a bulbous head, but the tip of it was flatter. 

Whether he thrust it in or extracted it, the flat head stimulated every inch of her vaginal walls extensively. 

Consequently, whenever his nutsack tapped her on the buttocks, he could detect a considerable quantity of naughty juice oozing from her mouth.

And Dali's mind wasn't in a good situation either. After being repeatedly ploughed by Thyra, she was not sure if her vagina had loosened up or if his dick had really shrunk a little. 

However, she was confident that the peculiarly shaped meat inside her cock sleeve had been seriously violated to the point where it might never be able to return to its former shape.

"Ahhhh… Harder…" She moaned without caring. 

Yes, she didn't care about it any more. Her husband had neglected her for all of these years. Her father-in-law had lusted for her body. 

'Or this guy had taken the form of her father-in-law and tried to force her!!' 

She didn't have the answer, and she didn't care. They are all dead, and she is alive. 

Even her father was dead. She knew she had to do everything to stay alive. She has to live for her sister and son.

She was certain that it would be preferable to satiate the lust of one man rather than to have a group of men violate her until she passed out and then have another group of men wake her up. 

Ironically, even as she moaned, the thought that she actually enjoyed taking such a big meat shaft inside her didn't appear in her mind.

Although she didn't accept the fact personally, Thyra could understand it very clearly from her body language. 

With or without intent, each time he thrust into her baby hole, she would reciprocate by thrusting her hip against Thyra's genitalia.

Thyra smirked and paused just before he was about to thrust into her. Dali's waist moved on instinct as a result of the rhythm. 

However, her pleasure didn't reach the expected mark, and she put a frown on her face.

She looked up, only to notice that Thyra was looking down at her with a smile on her face. "You are secretly a slut, aren't you?"

"NNnnnoooo…" The rejection was fast, but her voice faded quickly, too. With her waist raised in the air with no intention of letting the meat escape her baby hole, she couldn't even deny the fact.

Dali's face was flushed red. She quickly turned her face away and slowly tried to lower her waist. Alas! Before she could succeed, Thyra's thrust forced her down.

And from his motion, she was sure Thyra had no intention of slowing down. Instead, he bent closer as his body moved like a piston, whispering, "I don't hate my noble concubine to act like a roadside slut on the bed."

Dali was listening to her closely but couldn't understand whether he was teasing her or not. Then she heard him say the most important part, "As long as it is my dick that you beg for."

Dali paused for a moment. Whether it was because of his words or her naughty juice was continuously pressed out of her baby hole, Thyra didn't know.

Then she cursed out loud, "Yes, fuck me. Fuck me so hard that I can't walk tomorrow. Make me your whore."

10