127. The expression of true love…***
597 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two days later. Feitur’s bed chamber.

 

“Do it softly, my lady.” The ecstatic moaning from the woman beside her awakened Dali. 

The woman was on her fours, and her body was rocking back and forth. 

Yet the thing that attracted Dali’s attention the most were the milk jugs that were hanging from her chest.

Dali looked at the non-existent mound on her chest, then at the hulking masses of fat swinging violently. 

Although her hands were perfectly straight while supporting her body, the brown, hard nipples at the end of the knockers were still scraping against the bedsheets.

Dali knew this woman. She was the one called Flavia. 

Just like her, she was a mother of one, yet the difference between their body structures was so contrasting that it awakened her long-forgotten insecurity. 

Unlike her, she was just a servant who followed Thyra to care for her every need, and she could understand why. 

No matter what Thyra asked, she would do it without question. She was so active on the bed that some Dali wondered if she was the one who was using Thyra to satisfy her lust.

'Could it be that Thyra likes women who have given birth?' Dali couldn't help wondering. 

After all, she had seen quite a few young and beautiful girls in the group or among her personal servants. Unlike her, they were quite developed too.

Yet Thyra had called for her. After that day, it was said she had slept alone for a couple of days. 

No one was allowed in her bedroom. Today, again, the servants called for her. She returned to her bed chamber to find Thyra had already started doing it with Flavia. 

She was forced down as soon as Thyra was done with Flavia. 

It was not something she particularly disliked, but even though this was Thyra's second round, the level of intensity was too much for her. It was so intense that it even made her forget to breathe.

When she woke up from her orgasmic unconsciousness, she found that Flavia was expertly tending to Thyra's male organ. 

And her hard work bore fruit. Before long, Thyra jumped on her like a beast in heat, grabbed Flavia's ponytail from the back, and ravaged her like there was no tomorrow.

Thyra's nonstop activity made her wonder if Thyra was some kind of beast or not. However, Flavia is far more excited than Thyra.

"Harder, my lady. Put your thick meat all the way inside me. Empty your baby seeds inside my baby hole." Hearing her words, Dali couldn't help wondering if Thyra likes women who talk dirty on the bed.

As an answer, Thyra slapped her plump ass. Not hers, but Flavia's. When she pulled Flavia's hair, Dali could see her ecstatic face.

Dali heard Thyra say, "I didn't know you were such a cock hungry woman. You can't even make up your mind, can you? Sometimes, you say to go harder, and sometimes you say to go slow. You are such a whore."

"What can I do?" Faliva was breathing heavily as she struggled to speak. 

"You had made me into your whore. You're breaking my mind. Something is wrong with your meat. Each time you force it in, I feel my brain melting away."

Thyra smiled as she smacked her again on the behind after hearing her reply. However, she did not pick up the pace. 

However, Dali felt she was the only one who knew Flavia wasn't lying. Thyra had pulled Flavia's hair back, and Dali could see her face very clearly. 

Each time Thyra pushed her meat shaft inside Flavia's pussy, a slutty smile appeared on her face. 

A smile was too big of a word for a mouth that was opened wide with the tongue sticking out. It was like every time Thyra pushed herself inside her, the tongue was pushed out of her body.

However, there was still a trace of a smile on the lips as the corners of the mouth were turned upwards. 

Her lower lips were crazy gobbling on Thyra's sausage, and it looked like her mouth was watering the whole time.

But her saliva was not the only thing running down her face; she had lost control of her eyes, and tears were spilling out of the corners. 

The iris of her eye was directed toward her nose, revealing the whites of her eyes.

Yet, with all these absurdities, Dali's first feeling as she gazed upon Flavia's face was overwhelming happiness. It is as if she welcomed Thyra's meaty phallus into her baby hole with open arms.

'Thinking about baby holes…' Dali looked at Thyra. 

Although her waist was moving in a slow yet smooth motion, she was putting her body on Flavia's back. 'She is a futanari. So she must have had one.'

If Dali could send a message back to her past self, she would have warned her not to put her tongue into something she wasn't supposed to. Alas! The current Dali didn’t know about the consequences.

Dali licked her lips as she slowly moved on the bed, not trying to attract any attention to herself. Looking at their ecstatic faces, Dali was sure they didn't care about her at the moment. Still, she moved slowly. 

And the reason is her aching waist.

Unlike Flavia, she had yet to get used to that pole between her legs, much less jump on it, as Flavia was doing when she entered the room for the first time.

She slowly moved behind Thyra. It was still painful for her, but her curiosity got the best of her. And there it was. 

As Thyra was rocking her hips with deep thrusts, her family jewel was moving like a pendulum. Just above that was the secret she was looking for.

Dali couldn't help but take another look at it. Contrary to her expectations, Thyra's pussy was just like any other. If she had to point out something different about it, then it was the clit.

Her clitoris was not just small. It was almost hidden between the lips. Talking about lips, Dali was sure Thyra had never been with a man. And after seeing many of them, the experienced Dali was pretty confident about her assumption.

If she wanted to say anything about it, she had to say it was cute. Then again, after seeing the sticky juice-laden meat shaft going in and out of Flavia's overflowing hole, Dali couldn't help wondering if Thyra was really just fourteen years old.

'This might be the only part of her body that proves her age.' Dali made a mental note as she looked at it closely.

Not overly plump, it nonetheless protruded from the chasm between her thighs. They were not exactly open books, but all the commotion had caused it to spread a little. Dal could make out a rosy undertone in her blooms.

Looking at it, Dali didn't know what took over her, but she moved a little closer and kissed it.

Although she didn't look at them, she could feel the air around her stop moving. Soon, she felt an intense stare at the back of her neck.

She was trying to decide if she should look up or not. But the silence was too suffocating for her, and she decided to face it.

And there it was. Thyra was looking at her. Looking at her face, Dali was sure she wasn't happy. Yet, as she was struggling to find a suitable excuse, she heard Thyra say, "Don't stop with a kiss."

"Huh!"

 

16