139. Desire buried inside**
720 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You are going to make a baby with him, aren’t you?” The soon-to-be teenage girl was quick to catch on to her mother's intentions. “I hate you.”

The girl didn’t hide her dissatisfaction. She obeyed her mother’s command and took the small child with her as she left the kitchen.

‘Looks like she didn’t want any more younger siblings.’ Thyra, who was just peeking at the helpless mother, had no problem understanding the young girl's intention. 

Some children always like to have younger siblings, and some don’t, whether in the previous world or this one.

If it were his old world, Thyra would have firmly supported the girl's intention and not given her a third sibling. 

However, in this world, having three or four children is a sign of being a healthy woman and having a happy household.

More importantly, it was not something he was too worried about. He was just a cuckoo who was just laying his eggs in the nest of a crow.

Thyra couldn’t wait in the cold, naked. As he entered the kitchen, he asked, “Is something wrong? I heard your daughter shouting out loud.”

“No, absolutely not.” She answered instinctively. “There… are… no… kyaaaa…” However, as she turned to greet Thyra, her words stretched out to the point that she squealed. 

“What is it?” Being the shameless pervert he had always been, Thyra smiled as he walked towards her without intending to hide any parts of her body.

“Brother,” she cried out loud as she tried to cover her eyes with her hand. Her voice didn’t sound so unsatisfied when he heard her say, “You aren’t wearing your clothes.”

Thyra was sure she could peek through the gap between her fingers. After all, if she did not want to appreciate Thyra's attractiveness, she could have easily turned her head away. Thyra slowly shortened the gaps between them as he said, “Those clothes were dirty. I didn’t even want to wear them.”

“I have put new clothes there for you to wear.”

“I didn’t see them.” Thyra was telling the truth for the first time. Yet he was confident that it sounded like just another excuse to her.

Thyra stopped just before her. At such close proximity, he could perfectly track the movement of the whites of her eyes. Her gaze met his face first before it trickled down his chest to his privates.

Thyra’s current nether was far from perfectly groomed. Instead, it was covered with untrimmed hedges whose sharp edges had never been touched. The invitational show of seduction confirmed that the man and woman were natural in their private places.

Other than the busy nether, the other important aspect that Thyra had noticed was that although his pubic hair never touched a sharp blade, his meat shaft certainly had. This was the first time Thyra had a circumcised member.

Even though it was not as big as her ultimate vaginal stimulator or the bodies she had taken the shape of in the past, it was still a good size that could force a woman to have a stimulated orgasm.

Thyra was sure that after having three children between them, there was hardly any part of each other's body that they had never seen. 

However, seeing her act like a newly married wife who had seen her husband for the first time, he couldn’t help teasing her, “Do you like what you are seeing?”

With that question, her body turned into a statue. Only then did she realize her curiosity had won out despite her best efforts to keep her eyes covered. Her throat felt dry, but she could not tell if it was from seeing his dick or from being caught staring at his meat.

She didn’t dare to hesitate anymore and turned around as she was trying to escape from the kitchen. “Brother, I will try to get some clothes for you.” She did not pause after saying that; she just took off running.

Or at least she tried. A pair of firm hands grabbed her waist and pulled her back. Soon, she was in an embrace that she couldn’t escape. Because of her dress, only her shoulder was left exposed.

Naturally, her cold shoulders touched his chest when she was hugged from the back. Considering the fact that the top of her head only touched his chin, she could also feel Thyra’s rough skin on her neck. 

She was sure she was mistaken, but she felt The warmth of Thyra’s skin scalded every part of her skin that was touching Thyra. It was enough to make steam come out of her ears. 

However, she didn’t expect what was waiting for her. Thyra was being hugged from behind, and due to their height difference, the palm was resting squarely on her bosom. 

There was no indication from Thyra that this was a mistake.

Instead, he grouped her semi-naked milkers the way a horny man might check his harlot before selecting her. 

Thyra's right palm ruthlessly squeezed her left mound through the opening in her dress, and she felt every single bit of it. 

Additionally, Thyra's molestation of her right knockers from above the dress left little room for relief.

“Brother.” She wanted to protest. But the raging fire in her body made her voice quiver, making it sound like nothing but a moan to Thyra. “Please don’t do this.”

“Why?” Thyra asked in an unconcerned voice, making it sound like her answer didn’t even matter as he rubbed her entire body against her. 

“Brother, you are drunk.” She gave a pause before saying, “You will regret it after you sober up.”

For some reason, Thyra felt her voice sounded serious. The evil fire had already corrupted his mind and body, so normal functioning was impossible. 

Thyra was aware of the reason. He has had almost no action for the last few weeks. Instead, he had used the thunderbull ability nonstop. 

As a result, the sins accumulating in his body made it harder to function normally.

Even if he wanted to tease her more, his lust burned his body. Till now, he didn’t have any outlets. So he could still control her urges. 

However, she didn’t know whether the scent oozing off her body or the sensation of skin rubbing against each other had pushed him over the edge.

Even if he wanted to be in control, his body was already aware that one way to quench the fire in his body was to rub his body with her and…

Although she didn’t know that the man who was hugging her wasn’t her real brother, she knew he wasn’t acting normal. 

Despite being aware of the fact, she couldn’t help her urges. She knew it was not the time or the place. Still, her body was lusting for his warmth. And the fact that viscous liquid was rolling off her thighs under her dress made her painfully aware of the situation.

Although they were both aware of what they should do, their bodies weren’t.

As a result of Thrya's unrestrained molestation, her dress fell from her chest, causing her back to rub against his rigid chest. 

The warm breathing on her neck was making her urges hard to control. 

And the feeling of his hard cock being rubbed against her ass was the last straw for her. 

Suddenly, she started struggling hard. She had pushed away Thyra, who had already expected her to be submissive.

However, before he could express her dissatisfaction, she bent over the table and raised her dress above her waist, saying, “Brother, take me. I want you to be buried deep inside me.”

 

Read 38 advance chapters and support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thefinal1

11