144. The ‘M’***
703 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Slap*

"Ahhh…" She groaned in pain as she felt her ass cheeks were burning where Thyra had hit her. 

Lying on Thyra's lap with her face down didn't make it easier for her to look back. The fact that her not-so-small baby milker was hanging down didn't make it easy for her to do so. 

Nevertheless, she looked back just in time to see his arm raised to come down on her throbbing ass.

"Heek…" She held her breath and clenched her buttocks, hoping it would sting less. 

But it didn’t help. Thyra's palm hit the same spot he had hit the first time. It made her breath escape from her lungs in pain as she gasped for air.

Expectedly, Thyra wasn't aware of the struggle she was going through, but what he could see was her now red buttock. 

When his palm came into contact with her cake, he first noticed the softness engulfing his hand. And as he moved his hand away, her butt cheeks jiggled like a pudding, gravitating all his attention towards themselves.

However, the wrinkled hole was expressing her emotions more accurately. Although her ass cheeks retained their elasticity, the excess fat on the sides made them drift apart. 

As a result, it put her wrinkled back entrance into Thyra's view to feast on. Thyra didn't notice that she was looking at him, but every time he raised his hand in the air, he observed the wrinkles around the hole twitching as if she was expecting the pain.

However, that didn't change Thyra's intention, and he slapped hard. As soon as he did, he could feel and hear her gasping for air, and her back entrance relaxed, too.

"You are enjoying it, aren't you?"

"Brother…" She protested as she glared at Thyra, only to realise that Thyra had no intention of listening even as she was talking. 

*Slap*

She gasped, "It hurts, brother."

*Slap*

"Ahhh…"

*Slap*

She didn't try to reason with Thyra anymore. She had realised that whether it hurt or not, Thyra had no intention of stopping, and…

*Slap*

"Uhhhh…" However, she realised that the pain had reduced a little during the fifth and sixth slaps.

*Slap*

She was sure she wasn't sick in her head, and she wasn't like those whores who would do anything for their customers. 

No matter what other people said, she knew in her heart that the only man she had ever been with was her brother.

Yet she never knew that she had such a side inside her. She had no idea that there would be a day when Thyra would slap her bare ass, and she would relish receiving punishment from him.

*Slap*

"Uhhhh…" She didn't hold herself back anymore and moaned every time Thyra slapped her stinging buttocks.

'Is she a M?' Thyra couldn't help wondering. However, whatever the answer, Thyra didn't care.

Thyra was already aware that she was enjoying being slapped in the ass. Again, it was the hole that gave her away. Rather than squeezing the hole tight, it started to open, showing signs of submission towards Thyra.

And there was another thing that proved Thyra's thoughts. From his position, although he didn't have an open view of her flower, he could still see the lower end of her crack twitching with every slap.

And if that wasn't enough of a sign, Thyra could feel her nether juice flowing out of her flower, on his thighs, and down his legs.

"To think you would enjoy being slapped on the ass!" Thyra looked at her red ass, which was oozing the warmth of the redness, and added, "Where others would scream in pain, you are moaning… You are such a whore."

"I am my brother's whore. Do you have a problem with that?" She looked back, as Thyra could see the redness at the edges of her eyes and flushed cheeks. Thyra couldn't help but shake his head.

Yet, she smiled at him proudly, saying, "I wouldn't mind dying for my brother. A little pain is nothing as long as it makes my brother happy."

*Slap*

She didn't expect Thyra to give her another slap. Thyra grabbed her ass and squeezed it harder, as she was expecting more. 

Her asses were already throbbing in pain, and Thyra's molestation made them sting. Yet she was enjoying the pain. 

The pain was making her blood boil more as she felt her body heat up and her nipples tighten. Her cheeks and neck also had a deep shade of red from passive stimulation.

She had already given up on controlling her baby hole. It was making a mess of Thyra's thighs for the second time in the same night. However, she didn't expect Thyra to put his finger into her baby hole.

"You are really like a bitch in heat. Leaking so much naughty juice…"

"Yes…" She moaned. 

Thyra smirked, not understanding whether she was answering him or asking for more. But Thyra was happy to oblige. He added his ring finger to her vagina to give his middle finger some company.

Thyra was uncertain as to whether her hole had been widened by his dick in the kitchen or by her horniness, which involved her devouring his fingers as if they were nothing. So, Thyra unhesitantly put another finger in her hole.

"Oh! Brother." She moaned as she made a mess of her hair with her own hand. She wasn't sure what was happening inside her body. 

She was convinced that Thyra had just put his fingers inside her, which had made her go crazy. 

He would make her body go wild whenever he moved his finger. It was like she was a musical instrument, and Thyra hit all the perfect notes with each movement.

It just released something uncontrollable in her mind. It was like a worm wiggling inside her head, making a mess of her brain. 

It wasn't painful. Contrary to expectations, it was the most satisfying feeling she had ever felt. 

But her body could only take so much pleasure before it broke, and Thyra's fingerplay pushed her right over the edge.

"Ohhh… Ahhh…." She didn't care where her children were, nor would it make them wake up. She continued to moan without any intention of controlling herself.

She wouldn't even be able to do that if she wanted to. Every part of her body was going haywire. Her toes curled up as her body burned in the fire of lust. 

Her untrimmed nails scratched and left blood trails on everything that came into contact with them. Nothing was spared, whether it was her neck, throat, scalp, or Thyra's legs and backs. 

And if she wasn't driven mad by now, she was when Thyra forced her thumb into her ass hole.

"Ahhh!" She gasped as she suddenly started slapping Thyra as she struggled to escape Thyra's hand.

Thyra was caught off guard. She acted like a mad woman, like something inside her head had snapped. Even if he didn't want to, she struggled so hard that he let her go.

She rolled off her lap and moved away from her on her four limbs. Putting some distance between them, she stood and looked towards Thyra, more precisely towards his dick.

"Mother." Before Thyra could understand her intention, he noticed his daughter standing outside the door. 

She wasn't sure if what she was seeing was real. Her bewildered expression caught Thyra off guard. He looked at the mother, trying to understand what she intended to do to control the situation.

However, he underestimated the determination of a desperate, sex-crazed woman. Thyra doubted whether she even looked back at her daughter when she called her.

Instead, she walked towards Thyra. Before Thyra could understand her intention, she stopped in front of her.

Thyra was sitting at the edge of the bed. She climbed the bed with her knees on both sides of her body. She grabbed his dick, raised her hips, and sat down with one swift thrust. 

She couldn't take the entire length in but grasped and took almost three-quarters of the meat inside her.

Even if she was totally aroused, it was still too much for her body. And Thyra had to wrap his hand around her waist, making sure she didn't fall as his face rested between her knockers.

"What are you doing, mother?" Although Thyra couldn't look at his daughter, he was sure she was pissed. He thought he could guess the reason, but her words made him realise how wrong he was.

She almost screamed, "Mother, how could you do that with him? He is your own elder brother."

9