Chapter 191: Double the Pleasure – Explicit
963 3 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

It's smut time! A lil shorter than some, but pretty much right to the action this time. Also, a bit of a scene sampler, with F/F/F and F/F/M content tonight.

No plot points for skippers. 

 

As Lollyp's working on her latest batch of alchemical experiments, wondering if perhaps the dungeon could set up some sort of potion shop within the tavern or shrine, she's interrupted by Guy's sudden appearance behind her. "Good evening, Lollyp. If this isn't a bad time for you, Xenia's requested your presence in her personal chambers."

Smiling as she turns to look at the Guide, the slime quickly begins putting away her current materials. "Her new ones, huh? Still haven't spent much time in those...I'm assuming this is for fun and not business? Kinda late, and all."

The guide hesitates for a moment before answering. "...I think that perhaps it would be best if I did not ruin the surprise."

"Well, that's promising-sounding. On my way!" It takes the practiced expert minimal time to safely store her materials away, and soon enough she's exited her apartment and made her way through one of the shortcut portals outside. She finds herself in Xenia's new apartment living room with no sign of the woman, but that's not much of a surprise, and she immediately begins making her way to the bedroom. "Xen! You wanted to see me? For something good, I hope..."

A voice calls out to her from the back of the apartment. "We sure did! Get that jiggly butt in here!"

"We? We got a guest tonight? Did you and Sincere finally - oh, holy hells!" Lollyp comes to a halt as she finally steps through the bedroom door and sees the scene inside. There's been a notable change to the room's décor, as a large mirror was at some point fixed to the ceiling. Its style seems a little questionable, but Lollyp's eyes quickly pass over it and on towards the bed beneath it, where two nude Xenias are locked in an embrace, both of whom turn to face Lollyp and give her a grin.

"Lolly Pop! Xen here and I were just playing around, and we said to myself, you know what would hit the spot right now? Some good slime-tentacle dickin'!"

"Oh gods, there's two of them. Do I even wanna know what's going on here?"

The top Xenia smirks. "I dunno, do you? Or does the mystery make it more fun?"

"...Good point. I'm more than a walking slime dildo though, you know!" The slime waggles a finger at the pair, even as she begins to approach the bed.

The bottom Xenia nods. "For sure! A slime dildo's never stretched me out like you, for one. Also, how many people could fuck me twice at the same time?"

Lollyp snorts as she leans down under the bed and pulls out a footstool, which she then climbs to get better lined up with the edge of the mattress. "Yeah, yeah. 'Lollyp, come bang me silly!' 'Lolly Pop, come fuck my throat!' Don't get me wrong, I appreciate being respected for my talents, but now I've gotta service two of you? I'm asking for a raise after this for sure. Now..." She pauses as she examines the two, before making a spinning motion with one of her fingers. "You on the top, turn around like a sixty-nine, yeah? I've fucked you in the pussy and face at the same time before, but I've never been able to get a good look at both while I do it. This oughtta be...fun."

"Ah, anything for you! Love you, Lolly Pop!" The top Xenia turns around as requested and the both of them line themselves up with Lollyp by the edge of the bed, the bottom of the pair lying with her legs spread and the top resting her chin on the other's mound, lips already open and tongue sticking out.

"Love you too...I think. Are both of you the real Xen? Eh, whatever, fuck it. Open wide!" With that warning given the slime presses her waist forward, while also extending both of the slime cocks she'd been busy forming. It's clear that the two had already spent a fair bit of time going at it before Lollyp arrived - while Xenia's magical form doesn't create much in the way of messes or scents, the one Xenia's smile is a little messy and the other's cunt is even more so, with plenty of evidence of their earlier activities. So it is that Lollyp finds little resistance as she slides into the bottom's well-lubricated pussy, and not much more as her other tentacle presses its way into a willing mouth. "Urnf! Man, it is convenient having both ends right here!"

"Ah, that's good! Get it deep - and facefuck the hell out of that dumb slut on top of me, haha!" The bottom Xenia only laughs at her own joke for a moment before diving between the other's legs, and as Lollyp grabs hold of the upper's skull with both hands, that Xen finds herself rather pinned in place for a double-sided assault. Once the slime feels that she's well-anchored, the fucking begins in earnest for the both of them, her hips thrusting forward while at the same time she begins to pump more of her mass into her phalli. The extra slime turns her cocks thicker and longer before receding back out, and then growing again, and then back, multiplying the effect of every pounding.

While the sensations are exhilarating, what really excites the alchemist is the noises she can extract. On one hand - or on one cock, it might be more accurate to say - every time she manages to reach the deepest reaches of the bottom's pussy, a delightful groan or moan echoes out from the other end of the bed. At the same time, every thrust into the top's throat inspires a new round of wonderful gagging noises - mostly for effect, given the dungeon spirit's inability to suffocate. While Lollyp had indeed pounded Xenia from both ends at once before, she'd never gotten to enjoy both sets of reactions at once so clearly before, and she takes her time enjoying the novelty of the experience.

Of course, it's not all about enjoying novelty alone, and after a few minutes the slime's first climax of the evening hits her. Globs of sweet slime cum force their way up her faux phalli, and with groans of her own they begin to pump into their respective orifices. Bottom Xenia's slit is soon dripping with the excess forced out by Lollyp's continuing motions, while Top Xenia swallows down everything Lollyp can give her without complaint. She's pretty sure the partner on the bottom hits a climax of her own somewhere in there, although the grin on the other's face as Lollyp pops out of her lips indicates she doesn't feel at all left out.

"Gods, I love how you taste! You up for more, Lolly Pop?"

After taking a few deep breaths, Lollyp considers how she'd like the two for Round Two. "You think I'm stopping this at that? Hells no, now...how about you two line up like this..."

 


 

TWO HOURS LATER

 

"Worthy? Oh, Lollyp, you're here? Guy told me Xenia wished to see me." Trush looks down in some confusion at the exhausted-looking slime, sitting half-deflated in one of the chairs in Xenia's living room. The slime simply waves him on towards the back of the apartment, rather than explain more.

"They're waiting for you back there. Good luck, man."

"They? Oh, no...well, let it not be said that Trush Sharptongue is a coward..." The Rabbit Champion boldly strides on out of the room and down the hall, before finally stepping through the door into the dungeon master's bedroom. The moment he does, the man finds himself attacked...in a manner of speaking. From each side of the doorway a Xenia grabs onto one of his thighs, the only targets they can reach given that they're both on their knees. "Two of them. Why does this not surprise me?"

"Cause you're a smart man, Trush." The Xenia on the left grins up at him, before beginning to paw at his belt. "Though a smarter man woulda lost these pants before he got here."

The Xenia on the right seems to disagree with her, though. "Hey, sometimes unwrapping a present is the best part! ...Okay, no, the best part of this present is definitely the part where it fucks us. It's still fun, though."

As the two begin to work his pants down, Trush considers aiding them, but instead chooses to settle for resting a large furry palm on each of their scalps. "I did rather expect this to happen, I suppose, but not quite this soon. You don't waste any time, do - ahh!" His statement is interrupted as Right Xenia sucks one of his testicles into her mouth, and Left Xenia answers with a grin.

"Anticipation's overrated! Much more fun to have things right away! And speaking of having your cock and eating it too..." With that said she leans in herself, taking the head of Trush's thick dick between her lips. It doesn't take long for the boss to become fully erect, and once he has the twins begin to alternate their positions somewhat - taking turns sliding their tongues up and down his shaft, suckling on his nuts, or seeing how far they can push his manhood down their throats. Which is quite far for the both of them, although they make a good show of turning it into a competition.

Before Trush can get too far along though Left Xenia shuffles her way around to Trush's back, while gesturing for the man to spread his legs a little. He's not entirely sure what she's up to, but when he feels a tongue prodding at his asshole he has to admit to some true, genuine surprise for the first time this evening. "Ah! That's - that's a new one, Worthy. Feeling bold tonight, or...is this the double doing that?"

Right Xenia answers for her twin. "Wouldn't you like to know? It's not usually my - our - thing, but hey, monster digestive tracts are fake, right? That means butts are just for funtimes!"

"Well, when you put it like that..." The ability to hold a conversation fades away as Right Xenia returns to impaling her face on his cock, while behind him Left Xenia does her best to impale him using tongue and digit. Having already been rather close to finishing before they changed positions, it doesn't take long for the double-sided oral assault to tip him over now. With both of his firm hands gripping onto the sides of Right Xenia's head, the rabbit man groans and unloads his cum deep into her throat. She swallows it eagerly, and at no point does Left Xenia let up on her attentions on the man's prostate, milking him for every drop he has.

If Trush is expecting a break at that point then he gets another surprise for the night, as the two Xenia simply swap places. "Mmrm - ain't gettin' a rest til I get a taste too, bunny boy!"

"You know I always have a second serving for you, Worthy - even if I have to make that a double for the both of you!" The two Xenias giggle at his response before resuming their earlier activities, and it only takes them a few minutes more to get the man to prove his claim. Rather than swap again however, the pair both climb onto the bed - somehow coordinating without any words spoken - and point their bare asses in his direction.

"You like to roleplay breeding me, right? Well, still ain't worked, but who knows? You try hard enough and you might be the first man alive to knock up a mirror!"

Trush grins as he eyes the two swaying posteriors. "You think so, eh? And which one of you is the mirror?"

Both Xenias smirk. "Not sayin' - guess you'll have to try us both!"

 


 

TWO AND A HALF HOURS LATER

 

As Taly teleports into the living room, she shoots concerned looks in the direction of the slime and rabbit sprawled across the furniture in front of her. "You two okay? Guy said Xenia wanted to see me...?"

Trush groans in response. "I admit, even with calling in Lollyp for reinforcements, I proved too weak for them. I bid you good fortune in the battle ahead of you, warrior."

"...Okay. Well, that ain't half ominous." The Rogue cautiously makes her way deeper into the apartment, and when she steps into the bedroom her eyes go wide. "Oh, fuck. There's two of them."

Before her stand two Xenias, both identical in every way including the strap-on harnesses mounted to their hips. One of the pair is applying a generous portion of slime lube to her artificial dick, while the other lifts a set of specially-prepared ropes with a grin. "Hey, Taly? You up for trying out something new tonight?"

The banshee swallows hard, but nods. "Ain't ever said no before. But uh...be gentle?"

 


 

ONE AND A HALF HOURS LATER

 

As a dazed and confused Taly recovers between the two Xenias lying on the bed, pink slime lube dripping from most of her orifices - along with various other fluids - the Xenia on the right gives the other a look.

"So you really don't ever tire out, huh?"

"You either, apparently. Been keeping up pretty dang well, if I don't say so myself."

The other giggles. "And I do say so myself. Too bad dungeon bosses aren't quite as sturdy, huh?"

"Well, we could give em a couple of hours. On the other hand..."

"...You wanna see what the Dungeon Fuckers are up to tonight?"

"Gotta be a good hostess, right?"

"Right."

37